• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story "The Dark Guardian" Part 1

Trebabes

TMF Novice
Hello this is my first story I'm working on it's not to long yet but I'm doing my story in parts so that it will keep everyone on there toes.

Hope you like it :)

My Dark Guardian

I woke up to the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs to my room, the sound of his boots caused me to shiver with excitement. The door to my room opens slightly as if the stranger was afraid to wake me. I hurry and roll over on my side, pull the covers up to my chin, close my eyes, and pretend to be asleep. I can’t see the stranger now, all I can hear are his footsteps getting closer, and anticipate the sensations I will feel soon. His hair slides across my shoulder causing goosebumps to run all over my skin. His lips lean near and he whispers quietly “ Is my ticklish one pretending to be asleep again?” I smile under the covers as I hear him laugh softly. I keep my eyes closed craving the feel of his fingers tickling my sensitive skin. He leans closer to the side of my face running his lips through my hair. “ Do you know what I think my ticklish one?” He asks lowering his voice. My smile widens as his hands dip under my covers toward my bare feet, his fingers caress and massage my feet and toes gently.

He then leans closer to the side of my face, and kisses my cheek, “I think someone’s beautiful feet may be in need of a good tickling.” He teases me with a smile on his lips. His fingers spider tickle up and down the middle of each foot, I start making giggling noises, trying not to laugh to loudly. He starts chuckling “ oh my ticklish one, I think I heard you giggle just now, you know what happens my sweet, the more you giggle , the more I tickle.” He teases. He starts to use his spider tickling method as he runs his skilled fingers very slowly up and down my left foot, I start giggling a little bit more. He stops at once, “ hmmmm, did I just hear you giggle again?” He leans toward the front of my face to see my expression. I open my eyes slowly looking upon my Dark Guardian with a shy smile. Slowly I shake my head trying to keep from giggling. My Guardian smiles slowly as he reaches up to pull the covers away from my face. Very gently he traces my lips with his finger, while his other fingers trail across my arms causing me to shiver. I find it hard not to control the giggles while he stares at me teasingly, knowing I will break soon. Giggles erupt from my throat as his fingers tickle my neck, I wiggle trying to back away. My Guardian tightens his grip gently as to not harm me and with a smile to his lips he starts caressing my ribcage. I break into uncontrollable laughter as I try to wriggle away from him. He winks at me as his fingers dance up and down my ribs slowly. Wiggling back and forth, tears start forming from my eyes.

He sees my tears and leans over to my desk, grabs a tissue, folds it in half, and wipes my eyes while I’m still thrashing from the attention my ribs are receiving. As his hand gently restrains my arm again he uses his fingers to draw circles on and around my ribcage. I start laughing until my face turns a fine shade of red, as I squirm around on the bed trying to escape my Guardian’s grasp. He lets go and starts laughing as he stops the tickling. Winking he says “ oh my ticklish one, your such a wonderful little girl.” Smiling he walks down to the foot of the bed as he runs his fingers teasingly toward were my feet are, a smile touches my lips as he slowly lifts the covers to reveal my bare legs and feet.

He smiles slowly, ready to torture me more……….to be continued

Last edited:
Passionate, dark, sensual, fun and tender all in one powerful piece despite its length. Bravo.

That is incredibly hot. This is a great beginning. I can't wait for part two ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back