• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excessive Masturbation

Borg Perfection

TMF Expert
I am beginning to think I may have a problem. I looked everywhere online and couldn't really find legit info -- only conflicting reports.

I don't know what's going on with my body. About 3 weeks ago, I suddenly started experiencing errectile disfunction -- I couldn't become solid errect no matter what I tried.

Then, about a week ago it came back, except now, and more particularly these past few days, I've been hard as rock on a constant basis. It seems as if I'm errect more often than not -- waking up, walking around the house, while at work... And today alone I've masturbated 8 times within two hours time.

This is not brought on by looking at sexual material. I'll just be sitting around and suddenly have a powerful urge to relieve myself.

Any idea what's going on with me?

Stress is a good guess. But at your age you should talk to a Dr about this. It's highly unusual and worth having a check up over.

When your body does odd out of character things, that is its way of saying that it might need some help.

Myriads

Myriads has probably got the best advice anybody could offer -- talking to the doctor if you're concerned about your health is the first and most reliable option. While we can all offer opinions, none of them are necessarily valid and should be taken with a grain of salt!

Yet, I can sympathize with your wavering sex-drive. There are times where I feel ravenous for satisfaction and other times in the past where I've been distinctly void of any ability to pleasure myself, as if things simply weren't working. Chalking it up to stress or a change in lifestyle is definitely a possibility. I really hope that all works out well for you, Borg! Don't be afraid to talk to a doctor. They'll be happy to help!

I am beginning to think I may have a problem. I looked everywhere online and couldn't really find legit info -- only conflicting reports.

I don't know what's going on with my body. About 3 weeks ago, I suddenly started experiencing errectile disfunction -- I couldn't become solid errect no matter what I tried.

Then, about a week ago it came back, except now, and more particularly these past few days, I've been hard as rock on a constant basis. It seems as if I'm errect more often than not -- waking up, walking around the house, while at work... And today alone I've masturbated 8 times within two hours time.

This is not brought on by looking at sexual material. I'll just be sitting around and suddenly have a powerful urge to relieve myself.

Any idea what's going on with me?

The same thing's happened to me, I wouldn't try to analyze it too closely.

Well if you're jacking it 8 times a day it's not gonna be as hard as it should be! Give it a break for a couple of weeks!!!!

I'm going to agree with everyone else here and see a doctor. It doesn't mean your cock is broken (actually, quite the contrary) but maybe's something screwing with your system and creating faux-erections. Nothing to fret over, just call the doctor. ;)

I'm going to agree with everyone else here and see a doctor. It doesn't mean your cock is broken (actually, quite the contrary) but maybe's something screwing with your system and creating faux-erections. Nothing to fret over, just call the doctor. ;)

Yep yep.:)

And more than likely, you're probably fine but perhaps something is just off a bit. Our bodies are good like that sometimes.

Hahahahahaha, thanks guys -- and girls for all your replies. I will get to the doctor asap...

@ John Getty: This or something similar has happened to you before?

Hahahahahaha, thanks guys -- and girls for all your replies. I will get to the doctor asap...

Private Message the man, grasshopper... Private Message. Use it, it is your friend. :jester:

Oh and for the record:

There is no such thing a as 'excessive masturbation' :D

Any other obvious or unusual symptoms recently, like the need to shave your palms or sudden vision problems? If not, let it ride for a while (so to speak) before panicking.

Yeah, about 6 months ago, I thought my juices had dried up, but I perservered until my dick swelled up like a balloon. When the swelling went down a few days later everything was in perfect working order, but it still stung a bit for a few days afterwards.

I agree with those who advised you to see a Dr. It seems like you are having either one extreme or the other. Erectile dysfunction can occur at some times, but jerking off eight times a day, and being erect all the time, definitely sounds like the other extreme.

Good Luck. I hope that the medical professionals can give you the answers you seek.

Mitch

I agree with those who advised you to see a Dr. It seems like you are having either one extreme or the other. Erectile dysfunction can occur at some times, but jerking off eight times a day, and being erect all the time, definitely sounds like the other extreme.

Priapism.

Antidepressants and some other meds can cause changes in libido.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back