• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Tisdale second confession

She admited on Bop that her feet are her most ticklish spot and on Formspringme she admited her armpits are ticklish. Check it out.
http://www.formspring.me/ashleytiisdale

Thanks to Tickler15 for pointing out Formspring without him I would've never found this.

That is if they are realy I'm still not 100% sure....but PLEASE do not overload on tickling questions....

I agree. She also admitted she likes to be tickled. They are verified accounts but verified by who Idk. Let's just hope it's legit.

lol.. yay for formspring... some of my friends have it so i've recently discovered that it exists lol.. asked one of my friends if she was ticklish on it :p it's nice how you don't have to let them know who you are lol...

I don't believe that site. Someone asked, if you were tied up and tickled for information would you crack? Yeah like that would be an answer or a user not being banned for asking that question like that.

I think its a hoax myself.

Rob

I don't believe that site. Someone asked, if you were tied up and tickled for information would you crack? Yeah like that would be an answer or a user not being banned for asking that question like that.

I think its a hoax myself.

Rob

Well a celebirty did answer that question once and you don't have to say you you are....

Just giving my opinion. Take it for what its worth. I understand the exchange rate varies from person to person, so for one my opinion is very valuable..but to others my opinion is worth less than a slightly used Kleenex.

Its all good, again just giving my thoughts on it. No harm, no foul.

Rob

I agree with Rob. Besides, don't you think we'd get a much more solid answer than, idk? I mean...there's a lot of idk's in those responses. You'd think she know? Right?

I agree with Rob. Besides, don't you think we'd get a much more solid answer than, idk? I mean...there's a lot of idk's in those responses. You'd think she know? Right?

There are two idk's in only two responses that most people, including herself wouldn't know....

More than two...and some in questions she should know the answer to. Also, besides the fact that this account is not verified. Not only that, compare her responses on formspring to those of her tweets, there's quite a big difference in "voice"

http://twitter.com/ashleytisdale

For example.

One more thing, her website makes no mention of the formspring while there is mention of her twitter.

There's also an ask Ashley page on her site, sooo, I seriously doubt this formspring is real...

One more thing, if you do some searching you'll see that formspring has no real way of verrifying accounts, like twitter does.

Last edited:
One more thing, her website makes no mention of the formspring while there is mention of her twitter.

There's also an ask Ashley page on her site, sooo, I seriously doubt this formspring is real...

One more thing, if you do some searching you'll see that formspring has no real way of verrifying accounts, like twitter does.

Thats why I said possibly....:seesaw:

that would be two more things... you said one more thing twice :p

If it is really her it won't be up for much longer at the rate our community is bombarding her :|

Its not. Her official homepage lists the "networks" she legitimately belongs to include only a you tube channel, facebook, myspace, twitter and her official homepage.

Rob

I assumed it wasn't her. I found it hard to believe that a celebrity would answer all those questions.

I assumed it wasn't her. I found it hard to believe that a celebrity would answer all those questions.

yeah, just about every other question is asking her about tickling.

I tried asking some real questions just in case it was really her so she wouldn't get freaked out.

Doubt she would answer a question of somebody asking her to upload a video of her getting tickled.

I tried asking some real questions just in case it was really her so she wouldn't get freaked out.

Doubt she would answer a question of somebody asking her to upload a video of her getting tickled.

Yeah I'm starting to regret posting the link of Vanessa Hudgens on this forum becasue people are asking WAAAAAY to many tickle questions.....:xlime:

I knew somebody from here asked her the video question. She did answer it. Idk seems to good to be true. She does look like an open minded easy going person but she just seems to cool about it. I really doubt it's her :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back