• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fetish discovered with my Wife's friend

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I posted some points to this experience on these two threads in the tickling discussion forum (when your fetish was discovered what was the general reaction & wifes friends) and I was asked to tell the whole story so here it is.

This took place in 2005. We had some guests over, about 10 or so and the couple that came over I'll call "Dave" and "Kim" are very good friends of ours. Now Kim is a attractive woman in her late 40's. She is blonde, about 5'9", slim and has large well preportioned feet. She always wears thick, soft, black socks.

They came over and I was alone with her in the kitchen. So innocently I asked her why she always wore black socks. She responded that she liked the color and that they were comfortable. She took the snacks out to the back patio and I thought that the conversation was done. I was wrong.

I came outside and I over heard my wife saying to our friends, "my husband has a foot fetish". Kim said something to everyone about my comment. I was in shock and instead of being mad or embarrassed by the comments and looks I held my ground. I told them that there was nothing better then massaging or tickling a pair of feet after work, especially in nylons and that you can tell alot about a woman by the wya she cares for her feet and hands.

Kim's husband Dave interrupted and said that he absolutely despises feet. I then got the nerve and asked Kim if she ever had a foot massage and she said discustingly,"no". The party continued and the conversation soon changed. I felt relieved from all the stares and comments. The party went on. We ate, drank and jokes. The party ended and Kim and Dave were the last ones to leave. Kim was walking off the back patio and they invited us over for the Ohio State-Texas game. We accepted and Kim, to my surprise wanted a foot massage during the game. I asked her if she was ticklish and she exclaimed,"NO"! I took that response as a lie.

It was what she said as they left that floored me. She walked to their car and turned to my wife and me and said,"on the way home I'm going to stop at the store so I can buy some pantyhose so you can give me the treatment".

My wife laughed and I told her if she did that I would give her 110%. I asked my wife what exactly did you tell Kim. Of course she said nothing.

The next week came for the football game and it was a disaster. She was in tending to the kitchen and I asked her if the massage was still on. She told me probaby not because she was busy and besides, shockingly, I wasn't really in the mood due to a sharp pain in my back. I finally went too the hospital and it turned out to be a @#%&*#* kidney stone! I did come back to the party and I told Kim that I would feel better if I could tend to her feet, but she knew as well as I did that the mood wasn't right.

It was a short time later that they stopped over. They just came from a retirment party and Kim looked good. She was wearing a black top, dark blue jeans and her thick, soft, black socks and tennis shoes. Kim said to me in a flirting way," I wore my black socks tonight, we just came from a retirement party" and she lifed her pant leg up and showed me. I have no idea what kept me from ripping off that shoe and ticklingn her! I held my composure and told her that sometime tonight I would massage her, but when?

Finally lightening struck! Dave who is heavy into X-BOX went downstairs with the kids to play and my wife went to the restroom. I saw my chance and I asked her," how about that massage now"?

What she said next nailed me," that's fine. I'm going to smoke a cigarette but it's a bit chilly out there tonight so I'm going to leave my socks on, the next time I'll take them off so you can give them the full treatment".

We went outside and sat down at the patio table. She took off her tennis shoes and placed her feet on my lap. I slowly brought my fingers up from her heels to her soles and she exclaimed,"THAT TICKLES TO MUCH"!

I responded, " I thought you said you weren't ticklish".

She answered,"I'm not", but I knew better. I tickled her feet for a few minutes and all the while she tried not to laugh and wiggle her feet. Her feet were so soft and warm in those soft black socks.

We heard our spouses heading out heading out so she quickly pulled her feet away and put her shoes back on. She told me that it felt damn good and she would like another one.

It's been a few years but I still hope for another chance.

Hope you get another chance my friend. Sounds as though Kim is Ticklish but is afraid to give you her feet....You will have to take those socks off next time and tickle her good.

Great story. :D Too bad for her that her husband doesn't like feet and will never give her a foot massage.

Wow, you got some nerve guy. If I had someone put me out there like your wife did then I'd be a stuttering mess. Its cool you got your chance; sounds like you'll get a chance to strike again.

thanks for sharing Osco, my friend. I hope you get to comply with her request also. :) :wavingguy

Wow, you got some nerve guy. If I had someone put me out there like your wife did then I'd be a stuttering mess. Its cool you got your chance; sounds like you'll get a chance to strike again.

Believe me I felt like that but all things considered I took the chance that if I stood my ground with the comments and looks maybe it would change the conversation. It did because as they commented I simply just kept talking about it, nervously, till we got on another subject. To this day it's never been brought up or effected the our friendships.

Here's something interesting, I did tickle the foot, a few years later, of the feoncay of one of the guys who was annoyed by feet. I posted that experience here. It wasn't a great tickle but she seemed to enjoy it!

thanks for sharing Osco, my friend. I hope you get to comply with her request also. :) :wavingguy

Hey Pokey how you been? I hope so too, it's been a few years since that time. With his job requirements, my wife's new employment posiotion, etc. we don't hang as much as we use to, but there is always that chance.

Thanks, Osco!
A terrific tale, well told.
Standing your ground when outed... Grace under pressure - finest type of courage.

Thanks, Osco!
A terrific tale, well told.
Standing your ground when outed... Grace under pressure - finest type of courage.

Thank you for the compliment. I remember like it was yesterday. Walking out with a brew and hearing that statement. In that situation, for me was, either deny it and take the chance on being teased and joked with or deal with it head on and hope for the best.

Again thanx.

I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR STORIES.

If you could only get this woman alone, without the spouses I'm sure that you would have fun. :happyfloa

You should tell your wife this story then post her response for the lolz .

If you could only get this woman alone, without the spouses I'm sure that you would have fun. :happyfloa

I'd love to, our friends are getting married shortly and they too will be invited. My wife will be in the wedding party and I believe we will be seated together so maybe I'll get the chance to massage/tickle her feet in heels and hose.

You should tell your wife this story then post her response for the lolz .

I could but her reaction was of uninterest when she heard Kim's statement about buying the nylons and when I wanted to massage them when I had that kidney stone. But you never know.

I will tell you this she accidentally saw me post a story here about when I had her in the stocks downstairs and tickled her feet in them. Her reaction was not what I thought it would be. She asked why I was posting that and wouldn't people think that was kinky?

awwe poor baby.. one day you will be mine and have to suffer lots of torture my dear.

you can always come see me on your way.. but you knew that already!!!

Well you are right, in fact I still have them on as I post!

Awesomeness. Don't tempt me to pull them off and tickle those feet. Also. I just finished a new story. It will be in the Post Stories section within five minutes or less..... :serenity:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back