• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tummy

Hmmm...feathers, fingers, throwing in some nibbles, raspberries..starting out with the light barely grazing the skin moving into the firmer belly & navel tickles.

First I would start with a small feather. I would softly drag the soft part across your tummy...back and forth...then I would make my way down to your belly button and make little circles around it...then I would move the feather down to your tattoo and use the pointy end of it to lightly trace over the design...from one hip to the other.

Then I would softly drag my nails and fingertips over your tummy. First, starting at the top, zig zagging to your sides, and then back towards the middle of your tummy...just lightly scratching and tickling...all the way down to your waistline. Then I would do a light/fast fingernail tickle all along your waistline...from left to right...and then back again. I would then tickle up to your belly button again..tickling with my nails lightly on the outside of it, and then inserting a finger and lightly tickling the inside of it.

Finally, I would trace along your stomach with the tip of my tongue...making little circles until reaching your belly button again. ..and then while I twirled my tongue inside of your belly button, I would reach up with my hands and, at the same time, light tickle up and down the sides of your tummy.

How's that?

all i need is time and a chance to play with me fingers... certainly think i could go all day..

I would first make sure your wrists and ankles are securely fastened so you're nice and stretched out eagle spread.... then, lightly start under your arms, work my way down to your rib cage, sides, stomach, legs then feet.

Once I see your most sensitive spots, I start really turning up the intensity on most likely your sides and really make you squirm.

When would I stop? Until i bring you to that point where you REALLY can't take it anymore, then let you go. :p

image002.jpg

I would tickle you quickly before I went flaccid.

why would i tell you that? it's alot more fun when you don't have any idea whats comming, you'll just have to wait and see :p

I would start with your pocket tattoo's and slide my fingers from there inwards.
Perhaps I would trace the letters of your tattoo and ask you what words I'm on... Depending on how well we knew each other, my fingers would be replaced by my tongue...
Good times had by all :chocrabbit:

Haha
Luckily, they're not very ticklish :p

I am so disappointed by this. Honestly. Although give me a chance and I'll prove you wrong ;) Haha. And I agree with the "the question is, would I stop?" response!! You are beautiful!
An overly forward first post I feel? :D Oh well, start as you mean to go on! :dancingbanana:

EDIT: Sorry I've just realised this thread was dead, I've now become my most hated kind of forum person!

You have a very sexy body and tummy, but I particularly like it that you have a tiny waist, one of my favorite parts of a girl. I'll bet my hands would nearly be able to surround your waist if I slid them around you in that soft area just above your hips, from in front, or even better, from behind. Either way, I'd be looking for that tendon right about there which, when tickled, usually brings a hysterical response.

I am a simplistic tickler. I would simply grab both sides of that belly and use all my fingers to lightly stroke it.

I'd have to remove that belly button piercing that's getting in the way first. From there I'll figure it out as I go along XD

rake my looong nails over it until I have you giggling like a little girl, all the while teasing you about what a ticklish tummy you have.

First I'd ask you what you like, which parts are the worst like upper area, lower area, sides, pelvic area etc then I'd ask you to tell me about your fantasies and to take your time doing it and to look me right in the eye as you do. Afterword we'd go shopping and pick up some toys and after that, IF you were okay with it, I'd tie you up with soft, smooth ropes in a "spread eagle" position then lay down next to you and say something like "Shall we begin?" then, proceed to slowly tease all of your spots in the order of their degree of sensitivity with light finger tip strokes while humming a lazy tune as you broke up into girlish giggles then, out would come the feather duster and I'd dust all over your ticklish tummy with quick flicks and swirling motions here and there as more giggling issued forth from your lovely lips. After that, I would use a camel hair detail paint brush to gently torment your navel until you felt like you'd go nuts and then proceed to "touch up" the other areas with chilled paints, slowly and leisurely tracing designs and swirls as you really began to freak out, then eventually I would move on to a little plastic, spikey roller massager and roll it all over your tummy, rapidly back and fourth and up and down as you laughed hysterically and until you asked me to slow down so that you could catch your breath and finally I would ask if you wanted me to continue. "Shall I continue?"

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back