• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F episode from serial "Police Academy"

bravo!!! i was searching for this clip my entire life, the clip of my childhood!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Me too, it was also the clip from my childhood, perhaps the first tickle scene I saw, I mentioned it in mainstream list section.

Thanks mate, an epic find (at least for me)!!!

Wow! I've been searching for this clip as well.

Thank you so much.

Tkfan74

The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it was too short.

I wished the tickling could've lasted a bit longer rather than a few seconds and that it would've been a little interrogation, as well.

Tkfan74

This is nice scene, great work frog. I am sort of feeling old though since some people consider this there first mainstream tickle find. Mine was back in High School when I first saw "What the Swetish Butler Saw". I mean I saw some tickling on tv or in movie, but that was the first time it was 100% sexual.

Does anyone know what she's saying, with the voice-over I can't understand her. Please tell me.`

she has a poisonous mushroom in her mouth and the tickler girl is tickling her to make her swallow it....

She says, I didn' tknow (inaudible), you know what else i don't know, if you're ticklish.

Then after she tickled her, she said some more, but I didn't catch it.

Can anyone tell me what she said?

That was cute, never seen it before, thanks for posting it.

After she tickles her, before she's knocked down, she says about 5 or 6 words, can anyone please translate?

After she tickles her, before she's knocked down, she says about 5 or 6 words, can anyone please translate?

As far as I remember (I've seen it a looong time ago on Polish TV) it was something like: "Be careful. You wouldn't want to swallow that mushroom".

I'm unable to see this, but heard it as an audio file.. If anyone can translate the avi to a windows player i would be greatful.
It sounds great..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back