• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The High School Project (F/F)

koko

TMF Novice
Hey all :)

Took some time to write another one. Hope you all enjoy it :)

The High School Project

Karen walked into the house, put down her groceries....and sighed. Work had been crazy today, and she would have gone straight home, but she had needed to get food for the week. At least now that John was out of her life she no longer needed to buy as much, so shopping had become easier......but everything else seemed like it had become harder.... She had an entire house to look after herself now: the lawn, the cooking, the housework, the bills.....everything added up.

Living by herself was no fun either, and she hated coming back to an empty home. She knew she would eventually meet someone else....she was sexy, had a good job, early thirties...but looked a LOT younger, had beautiful long blond/brown hair, she kept herself fit by going to the gym at least three times a week. Many men seemed to take notice of her..... However, between her house and her job she didn’t know when she would have time to meet someone else, and she could feel her anxiety building a little with that thought alone...no wonder she was so stressed out lately....

At least Mary was coming over tomorrow. She didn’t know how she could function without her......

Mary was a masseuse, and every Wednesday after work, she would come over with her massage table and she would make Karen feel absolutely fantastic within an hour. She would set up in the living room, and all Karen had to do was lie down and just let her squeeze and push her problems away.....for a while anyway.....

It was heavenly.

Karen jogged up the stairs into the bedroom. She was so glad to be home. She grumbled to herself about the stupid things that happened at work today as she pulled off her business clothes.... and switched them for her much preferred comfy clothes – a pair of sweatpants, socks, and a T-shirt. She did a couple of poses in the mirror and was just about to lie down to watch a little T.V. before dinner when suddenly the doorbell rang.

That’s funny she thought, I’m not expecting anyone......

She put on a pair of slippers and made her way down the stairs. Today was Tuesday so it couldn’t be Mary....even though she would gladly have taken her massage today....and the last thing she needed was to see John tonight, this day had been hard enough without anymore crap about the divorce proceedings....She got to the bottom and made it to the door where she peeked through the peephole expecting to see his stupid grin....

There were two young girls on the other side of the door, a blond and a brunette, one behind the other....

Great....probably Jehovah’s Witnesses ....she thought to herself as she slowly opened the door to greet them ...this was the second last thing she needed right now....

“Hi” beamed the blond, “You’re name is Karen, right?”

“Yes...” said Karen, a little unsure of why this girl knew her, “Do we know each other?”

“No, actually we don’t” the blond said, still smiling, “ I’m Mary’s daughter, Jodie, and this is my friend Sarah” she said as she motioned towards her friend, who was looking at her somewhat mischievously....

Karen thought for a moment, the young girl looked vaguely familiar, and she remembered Mary mentioning her 20 year old daughter a few times, but it was usually about all of the trouble she had been causing. Apparently Jodie and her friends often played this very immature game where they would dare each other to do really foolish and often dangerous things. Now that she thought about it, Mary had been quite concerned about her.....Karen wondered why she was here...

“Oh....well, it’s nice to meet you Jodie, Sarah...” said Karen with a nod towards each, “What can I do for you?”

“Well..” began Jodie as Sarah quietly stood behind, “I often drive my mom here on Wednesdays, and she was saying she felt bad because your husband had just left...she said now you live here all alone, and it was really stressing you out.....so we thought we would come over and offer you some help....”

As the blond spoke, the brunette started to smile a little as she quietly listened to the words....shifting from side to side...that girl was weird......

“Well....I’m not really sure how you could help me...” began Karen.....
“Oh please hear us out” Jodie pleaded, trying her best to look cute as she hammed it up a little, pretending to be desperate with a furrowed brow and a sweet little smile, “We would actually be helping out each other....”

“Oh?” said Karen, curious now as she smiled at the little act, “..and how would that be?”

“My friend here and I have been creating this new relaxation technique for a high school project, it’s never been used before professionally, but it really seems to work” Jodie paused for a second, back to looking really cheerful, “We need more people to practice on, so we thought we would offer to try it on you - that way you could maybe give us some feedback to help us out”

Karen stood there watching the two girls as she thought about what she had just heard. For some reason was completely certain of the fact that Mary had mentioned her daughter dropping out two years ago.....perhaps she had gone back? However, she wasn’t really up for this right now...two young girls trying to make her relax would probably end up stressing her out even more.....

“No, I’m sorry...I don’t have a table or anything I could lie on...”

“That’s not a problem!” said the blond, a little nervous she was losing the deal, “you can do this in a regular chair and it only takes 20 minutes” the blond suddenly moved a little closer, “and if it works, and you like it, we can arrange a deal where we will do it for free once a week for a month..just for helping us....” she kept looking at Karen with a pleading smile.....

I guess I can humour them for 20 minutes....Karen thought....where’s the harm in that?....

“OK,” said Karen hesitantly, “but when the 20 minutes are up, you guys are leaving....I haven’t even had dinner yet....”

“Oh thank you so much” said the blond, beaming happily again “ we really needed someone to help us with this...”

Karen held the door as the girls came inside, they took off their shoes and made their way to the living room.

“Where do you want to do this?” asked Karen, “I’m not sure which chair I could use...”

Jodie spotted a recliner that was sitting by itself.

“We could use this” she said helpfully as she pulled it to a more open part of the room, “does it have a footrest?” she looked down and saw the handle at the side of the chair and pulled until it clicked into place, she suddenly seemed to take on a mischievous air as she stared in thought at the chair for a moment, then, pushed the footrest back down as she looked at Karen with a big sweet smile, “ Soooo....if we only have 20 minutes you better take a seat....” she smiled as she motioned to the chair...

Karen looked at the two girls as they stared at her smiling....something really seemed up, but she was too exhausted to give it much thought, and the chair looked soooo inviting......she walked over and sat herself down. It was SSOOO comfortable....there was no reason to worry... no matter how bad this could be, it would probably feel good...Jodie helped lean the chair back, and popped the footrest back out and clicked it into place..........

“Yeah...” said Jodie approvingly, “...this is going to be perfect....Ok, what we need you to do now is stretch you arms out, right over your head...”

Karen did as she was told. Even just stretching her arms out like that felt surprisingly good....

“Now...for this to work, we need you to take a deep breath, and close your eyes....” said Jodie convincingly, “We are going to be putting very small amounts of pressure on different parts of your body, but it works a lot better when you cannot anticipate the next location....”

Karen did not need to be told twice to close her eyes, she took as deep as breath as she could, then slowly breathed out as she closed her eyes. Who was she kidding? This was going to be great!

“Ok” came Jodie’s voice from somewhere behind her, “We have to start really slow, you are going to feel little touches here and there, but you can’t open your eyes” and as she finished saying that Karen could suddenly feel someone was touching her around her wrists, and another started around her ankles....first the left.....than the right... it was so gentle she would probably not have noticed if she hadn’t just been told it was going to happen, it kind of felt like someone was lightly pinching her wrists between their fingers and letting go, over and over again.....She found herself pleasantly surprised....Wow!....this was pretty relaxing....

She lay there enjoying it for almost a minute when suddenly she felt something tighten around her wrists and left ankle, and her eyes jolted open and she looked in time to see Sarah pull the slack out of a rope that was wound around her ankle and tightening it before beginning to tie it to the footrest....

“What the hell is going on?” said Karen angrily as she fought to pull her arms back down, only to find that they had been secured to something behind her, “What did you come here to do? Rob me?” she asked in a panicked voice....she realized her right leg was wound up but not tied, as she struggled to free it Jodie noticed what she was doing and quickly came around, grabbing her leg and holding it in place while her friend grabbed onto the rope.....
“Now, now....”said Jodie coyly, holding her leg down as her friend began fastening it to the other side of the footrest, “We need to keep these right where they are...”she glanced over her shoulder with a mischievous smile...

Once the two ankles were tied firmly to each end of the footrest, Jodie stood up next to Sarah who was still crouched down by her feet....adjusting and tightening the ropes.....

“You girls are going to be in a lot of trouble if you don’t let me out this instant” said Karen in an authoritative manner, “How do you expect to get away with this? I know your mother....do you not think I’m going to phone her if you start taking my things?”

“Oh, it’s OK Karen,” said Jodie, suddenly being very condescending as she moved to the side of the chair and stopped, “I’ve been in trouble before....and this time nothing is getting broken or damaged....and what can my mom do to me anyway?....”

Karen couldn’t understand what they wanted....they were not going to rob her....so why was she tied? She needed to get out of this....

“Look” she said firmly, “I don’t know what you want, but if you want me to pay you to let me out of here, I’ll give you $20 dollars each, and I will not tell a soul”......she had realized after thinking about it that she couldn’t really tell on these girls, how embarrassing would that be? To admit that two girls nearly half your age had tricked you into a situation like this.....

“We’re really not doing anything wrong... “began Jodie as Karen suddenly felt a slipper being casually pulled off one of her feet, “... we’re not going to rob you or anything like that...” she continued as the other slipper was now slowly being taken from the other foot, “So there really is not much you can do to get us in trouble....” Karen watched helplessly as Sarah slowly began removing her socks, first one, than the other....Sarah eyed both her feet....smooth....dainty......pampered.......

Karen still could not seem to piece it together, what the hell was she taking those for? Souvenirs? Do they have a foot fetish? Karen looked back up at Jodie “I don’t understand what you want....” she said, trying to read the blondes face....

“We’re both playing a game” continued Jodie when Karen suddenly felt a soft touch along each foot which made her jump a little as her head swung back to Sarah with a look of slight astonishment, “and we were given a task to do, but it came in two parts” Sarah was staring attentively at Karen, she had one finger on each foot, lazily making its way up and down as Karen looked on in disbelief, trying to hide her alarmed state as she suddenly realized what was going on....”First we were required to tie someone up without their consent, and once we had done that, we would then be able to move on to the next part.....’ Karen watched as Sarah continued to tenderly stroke her feet....looking up at Karen with a sly little grin....Karen was horrified.....she always took the greatest care of her feet using moisturizers and lotions, trying to keep them as smooth and soft as she could...if this girl kept touching them she was sure she was going to die....Sarah kept stroking her feet with an amused little smile.....

“I know what you’re trying to do, and it’s not going to work...”said Karen, still thinking she could plea-bargain her way out of this, “so just let me go, I’ll still give you the 20 dollars, and I won’t breathe a word....and you can tell your friends you went thru with it.....”

Jodie knelt down as Sarah moved over so they could each pay attention to an individual foot.......

“I think that if we wait a few minutes, we can find out for ourselves if our plan worked or not..” said Jodie smiling as she brought her own fingers to the base of Karen’s foot, “The nice thing about our plan is that my mom thinks I’m at Sarah’s....” she began sliding a couple of fingers from the base of Karen’s foot up to the toes, and then back down to the base again, “and Sarah’s think she’s at mine” she continued touching Karen’s right foot as Sarah began to stroke her left foot with more enthusiasm than before, “and you don’t have anyone living with you now..” they kept stroking her feet, each doing their own thing, making the sensations more maddening, Karen was not sure how much longer she could hold on....“...which means we won’t be interrupted....we have all night to try to coax a little smile out of you....”she winked as she continued to finger the sensitive sole....

Karen tried to sit still as she stared at the two girls...struggling to keep her face as straight as possible so she did not give away the true torture they caused ......but they were getting to her..their soft fingertips just lightly exploring her tender soles.....up and down, left and right, touching her everywhere as they sat gazing up at her...it was so gentle....sensual.....she was about to explode...

Jodie stopped for a second, looking at Karen with her mouth opened a little, she placed all of her fingers in the center of her foot, and started delicately wiggling them in short, fast stokes all over the place....Karen shifted a little in the chair making a little grunt...her knee bent a little... Jodie smiled....she knew the effect she was having, she enjoyed watching the older woman as she tried to hide her suffering, the young blond just sat there with her fingers wiggling.....Karen was losing the battle.....she felt herself about to smile and made a big yawn, trying to prevent the smile from showing, but Jodie had seen it...Karen’s knee bent again....her leg twitched.....Jodie watched in eager anticipation as she continued the same little stroking movements with all of her fingers..feeling her involuntary jolts.....Karen was hers.......“Are you thinking about giving me a smile?” she asked like a parent speaking to an infant, “A little one?....Maybe?”

Karen locked eyes with her as Jodie lowered her face to the foot she was so lightly scratching...smiling and looking up in a taunting manner.....she slowed down a little, repositioning her fingers, and started scratching the foot with very specific movements....

All of Karen’s attention was now completely focused on the foot Jodie held, it tickled like crazy, what the hell was she doing? ....Karen tried not to show surprise but she couldn’t help it, she felt the smile climb onto her face, Jodie saw the smile and knew that she had her.....“Kitchy......Kitchy......Koo.........” she teased, making Sarah start to giggle as she played with the other foot....

Karen lost it, she started to giggle hysterically, looking down at these two strangers as they continued to tickle her feet in the middle of her own living room....she began fighting like crazy.....she couldn’t believe this was happening.....the giggles gave way to full blown laughter, she struggled with her bonds but she couldn’t move at all....the girls looked at each other triumphantly, and then back at their victim as she helplessly bounced around the chair...

“HEE!......HEE!HEE!........MMMmmMMMM.AAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Karen could not do anything but laugh, the two girls kept tormenting her soles as she tried to keep her composure.....but try as she might she could not stop from laughing....they kept touching her feet with the gentlest motions, just tickling her feet and enjoying the reactions.....
Karen saw Sarah lean over and whisper something to Jodie, which made her glance up at Karen quickly and then grin and nod in agreement....Sarah casually got up and started walking to the back of the chair as Jodie took charge of both feet, tickling each of them happily....

Sarah stood behind Karen, looking down....

“I just thought of another place that might tickle” Sarah explained, her voice soft and innocent as she placed her hands on Karen’s elbows. Through her laughter Karen felt a short pang of embarrassment as she realized where Sarah was going to go next....she’d been thrashing so much she could tell that her armpits had gotten quite sweaty....Sarah slowly lowered her fingers into the sleeves of her T-shirt, gently arriving under her arms..... Karen’s armpits were incredibly smooth, and combined with the sweat they felt as though coated in a light sheen of warm oil..... Sarah’s fingers began to delicately slip and slide all over the hollows under her arms...from the feel on her fingertips she could tell that it tickled....

It was immediately too much...embarrassment went out the window as Karen’s eyes bulged, the sensations registering through her like lightning was suddenly bolting straight through her body...her waist thrusted upward as high as it would go as she tried to break the contact.....

“GaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....Ha!HA!!...TEEHEE....HA!...EEEEEEK!!!!!” she screamed, “NO!.....................NO!.....................”

“Does it feel tickly?...” Sarah asked sweetly, obviously not looking for an answer as she watched Karen screeching and twisting, her eyes filling with tears and unable to answer as Sarah probed, and slid, and wiggled in her armpits.....

Karen’s body thrashed as she gurgled out laughter, no matter which way she twisted she could not find relief from the gentle assault that these girls were inflicting on her...

Jodie was glued to her feet, her hands were like magnets as she flicked and tickled along their centers....she watched Karen’s legs flex as she tried to pull free, but pull as she might she could not free herself...Jodie smiled as she watched Karen scream....

After seemingly hours, Sarah could tell Karen had been tickled enough, but she just couldn’t stop. Her fingers kept slithering inside of her pits, if Karen tried to roll to her left or her right, Sarah followed her motions, adjusting to make sure she had constant slippery contact while Karen made crazy, indefinable sounds.....she giggled at those moments where she could tell that it was her touches that were making her scream.....She paused for a moment as she leaned forward to look straight into the older woman’s eyes....Karen could hardly see her through the tears....

“Tickle.....tickle...tickle....” the brunette teased softly, changing her style a little as her fingers were very slowly caressing those silky, tender, sweaty pits....Oh yeah!......that was working!.....Karen suddenly seemed to have a new burst of energy, she was really fighting now! Sarah was giggling as she looked down at the struggling woman, “Tickle.....Tickle......Tickle.....”....she said again....the words coming out even more slowly, teasingly, as her delicate digits squiggled around, taking Karen to another level....Karen was absolutely hysterical.....

“Sarah....stop....” said a voice, but Sarah didn’t hear the words....her fingers kept happily, delicately squirming around those slippery pits as though feeding on the sounds that Karen was making.... Karen squealed incoherently, her body pulsing and throbbing between her two hands...Sarah had never seen anyone get this out of control, she couldn’t believe she could make a grown woman act in this way: she kept grovelling, shrieking, and violently writhing all over the chair....and all because Sarah was just moving her fingers a little....they kept slipping, and sliding, and squirming and stroking.....first she made big circles....then she made small ones....and...

“SARAH!!”

Sarah suddenly seemed to snap out of a trance.......a little embarrassed as she stopped and found herself trying to catch her own breath, she must have been giggling pretty hard herself.....

“We better go” said the blond, coming around to untie the wrists of the now gasping woman.....they left her feet tied up so she couldn’t go after them, and then left in a hurry....but Karen stayed sitting in that chair for a while....when her breathing became normal, and she could think clearly again..and she finally adjusted to what had just happened to her......a hand disappeared inside the crotch of her panties....

A couple of weeks later, Karen made up her mind.

Something had to be done.

These girls had taken advantage of her, humiliated her....She couldn’t just let it go, it was time for her to face what had happened.

She picked up the phone, getting ready to feel the embarrassment of discussing the occurrence....and dialled the number...

“Hello?” said the female voice on the end....

“Hi, it’s me....Karen....” she answered a little sheepishly, she could feel herself blushing... “I was wondering if you and your friend Sarah would like to....come over again?....”

Thanks guys :)

I find that I have been writing stories with no intention of continuing them. To me that adds to the realism of the story ( I do not know if anyone agrees with this idea or not, regardless, it is my approach to writing...)

I'm glad you are enjoying them, that encourages me to continue spitting out these little ideas :)

There is another one, almost finished. I will post when I am more or less satisfied with it...

Cheers :)

Yes, yes, yes!! Now THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! Awesome job, Koko. You are one of the elite few around here who know how to write a tickling story that has real elements of resistance and teasing, where the ticklers have to do some work to produce laughter in the ticklee. Thank you for paying excellent and extensive attention to the psychological dimension of the tickling process. And your use of verbal word play/taunting is great too. Beautiful subtlety all around. Ladies and gentlemen, look how far into the story it is before the word "tickle" even appears! Whatever techniques you are using to support this kind of writing, keep it up.

Please, sir, may we have some more?

dig dug dog

The sweaty armpits scene is so nice!! please make the revenge on sarah sweaty armpits also!

Thanks Dig Dug Dog, I aways appreciate your feedback....and don't worry, there will be more :) Just need the time.......

Thanks again everyone for your positive responses!

And on a side note: unfortunately I do not have time for customs as I barely have time to write out the ideas in my own mind that I would like to express.....and as I mentioned above, I will most likely avoid writing revenge stories....just not my thing....

Cheers!

This was a fantastic story and took natural talent to write.... I really hope you build from this and write a part 2 when you have time!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

one of my favs. love the foot tickling and how you describe the TICKLERS faces and sounds.

Been a little busy the last little while, I have a couple of ideas I had started working on, but I haven't been too focused on my writing lately.....I'll try to get another one out soon....

Cheers!

Been a little busy the last little while, I have a couple of ideas I had started working on, but I haven't been too focused on my writing lately.....I'll try to get another one out soon....

Cheers!

Koko, you are worth the wait! Please keep the same type of elements you used in this story.

And would you consider a scenario where the ticklee is bad or nasty in some way, but possesses information that must be learned? It could be awesome if such a girl doesn't want to show weakness or any vulnerability to something as innocent as tickling....

Thanks for your efforts,

dig dug

good story its worth the time spend here looking for good ones

Yes, yes, yes!! Now THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! Awesome job, Koko. You are one of the elite few around here who know how to write a tickling story that has real elements of resistance and teasing, where the ticklers have to do some work to produce laughter in the ticklee. Thank you for paying excellent and extensive attention to the psychological dimension of the tickling process. And your use of verbal word play/taunting is great too. Beautiful subtlety all around. Ladies and gentlemen, look how far into the story it is before the word "tickle" even appears! Whatever techniques you are using to support this kind of writing, keep it up.

Please, sir, may we have some more?

dig dug dog

I agree with dig dug dog. Your setup and descriptions are great. Superb writing, and great start to the follow up. I know this story is 13 years old, but I would love to read the sequel (s).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back