• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Jay (Ticklishious) Part Two..... F/M

crydun

Verified
It was busy time in NYC. I had been here for three months now. Though I sometimes missed the quiet pace of home in Ohio, I was starting to adjust to city life. The hustle and bustle of the Big Apple, while not quite normal in my mind was at least no longer scary.
I had been waiting for a taxi for over twenty minutes and was starting to get frustrated. It was in the mid-thirties and the wind was gusting. At least it’s not raining, I thought to myself wryly. Rain was a normal thing in this town, as normal and constant as the gray buildings and factory smoke.
I nearly rejoiced as a familiar yellow car pulled up in front of me. I climbed into the back of the taxi and closed the door. “Where to,” asked the driver in a thick Bronx accent.
“Crydun’s Lair,” I replied, glad that my voice didn’t waver once for a change. Crydun’s Lair was my new pet; a gift shop/coffeehouse with an attached tickle dungeon in the rear. While many frequented the gift shop and coffee house, not everyone knew about the latter. This was a private venture, by appointment only.
I was especially excited about today’s client. A repeat and regular, Jay was one of my favorite lees here in the city. He came in quite often and I always enjoyed the banter that we shared before and after the session. Coming in at six feet and around one hundred seventy five pounds with broad shoulders and an easy smile, it wasn’t at all hard to provide what he needed.
The driver, unphased by my destination, drove slowly down the street until he arrived at a cobblestone building with two large windows in front, one of them having a large Bengal tiger painted on it with “Crydun’s Lair” painted under the picture in huge brown letters with red edging. “Here we are, miss.” I handed him the fare and stepped out.
I walked up to the door, a sense of pride settling about me. I began work on this place three weeks after arriving in NYC for good. I still had my home in Ohio that I could go back to if things didn’t work out here. But, I didn’t see that happening any time soon.
I turned the key in the door and it opened easily. Upon stepping in, I was greeted with the familiar aroma of mulberry that I had stocked the store with. Candles here, incense there and scented beads enveloped the room in the soft, subtle scent. I went into the back office and piled my personal belongings inside the tall but narrow storage closet. This held order forms, invoices, inventory sheets and yes, my black tickle book.
What is a tickle book, you may ask? Similar to a little black book only it held not the names of men I wanted to date but names of men that wanted to be tickled by me and a few that wanted to return the favor. Any lee that ever entered the adjacent room for a session was recorded into the tickle book.
Hearing the store doorbell ring promptly at ten, I went out into the boutique section and there stood Jay. Dressed in destroyed jeans ripped at the knee, an army green t-shirt and a hooded gray jacket, he was already smiling upon seeing me walk toward him.
“Come on in,” I said, not holding back the slow smile that spread across my face.
“Okay,” he said, smiling back.
“Here’s the bathroom for you to change in,” I pointed to the stores sole restroom. You won’t be needing the pants, shirt or jacket. Your shorts are in the drawer under the sink.”
“Okay,” he said and disappeared behind the door to change.
I spent my time getting things ready. By things, I meant all the tools needed to bring my lee to full throttle. Baby oil, brushes, a couple of chopsticks, a few feathers (for the beginning of things) and of course, me…. Fingers, toes and hair.
Jay came into the room. “Ready for me?”
“Yes, pet. Come lay on this table..”
He nodded and laid down on what is normally a massage table. However, that’s not the purpose I use it for. He stretched out then, his arms and legs making an X on the table. He was indeed ready for action.
I walked over to where he lay and pulled up the under the mattress restraints that were already in place. “Snap,” was heard throughout the room as each one was locked into place. “There we are. You are ready now, pet.”
I picked up the bottle of baby oil, which lay on a nearby table. I squeezed some into my palms and rubbed them together. Then, I turned to my waiting victim…. Starting at the feet, I glided my well-oiled hands up and down the soles, eliciting my desired reaction. “hjhahahahhahahahahahhaha”
What’s the matter, pet…” I mocked as my hands made their way all over the foot, not forgetting the toes and in between them. At this point, my poor victim was giggling and red “Nooooohahahahhahahahahahahhahaha”
“Awww, does that tickle or something…”
“Yessssssahahahhahahahahha”
“Well, that’s good pet. That’s what it’s supposed to do. And just think….”
Wh… what?”
“We’ve only just begun…….” I sang mockingly.
“Ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaa”
My well-oiled hands went up the length of the legs, over the knees and up the thighs. This didn’t elicit too much reaction so I kept going. Over the hips, which elicited a stronger reaction so I made sure they were indeed “well-oiled.”
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAhahahahhahahahhahahaa”
“Oh my, you’re a live one today….” My grin slowly spread across my face, allowing him to grasp the full affect.
“ No kidding…” he muttered weakly.
“Now, now. Backtalk won’t do..” I spidered his hip pockets, eliciting a beautiful melody from his lips…
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”
I moved on then, moving up to the stomach area. I had found, over the years, that this was a good spot on most men. My hands glided over the abdomen, hearing “Clank” as the restraints clicked with his struggle albeit futilely.
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA”
My hands glided over the upper body causing more laughter and straight up the chest. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA”
Well, Well, you are truly a livewire…” My fingers ventured out to the sides, causing the room to erupt with his laughter…
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” He bucked wildly within the bonds, causing more clanking and the futility of it all cause more bucking and thrashing.
“My my my, I think we’ve hit jackpot!” My fingers spidered up the sides to the pits, slipping inside. My fingers made spirals inside the hollows of the pits, causing more laughter on his part.
“hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaahhahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha”
I leaned back and looked down where he was lying.
“Are we done?” His voice held a mix of regret and relief.
“Oh no, pet…. We’ve got miles to go. That was really just a warm up”
His eyes widened. “Are you serious?”
I locked eyes with him… “Dead serious.”
He looked both pleased and defeated. A nervous smile framed his face. “What are you going to do now?”
I made sure his eyes were locked on mine. “Devour you, my dear….”
His eyes got even wider. “wh…what?”
I decided to waste no more time with idle chat but rather to get right to it. My fingers, now washed clean of the oil, spidered up and down the soles.
“HahahahhahahahhahhHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA”
I kept going, his laughter filling the room. At times like these, I was glad that I always scheduled this type of activity when the shop wasn’t running. I grabbed a hairbrush off the table and scraped it up and down the soles, alternating the pace. The results were incredible.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOOOHHHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAhahahhahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahhahahhaha”
I switched tools then, opting for a much smaller brush with finer bristles. I went under the toes with it and I must say, I’m glad I did, though I’m not sure the neighboring shops would agree.
“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOCRYYYYYYNOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA”
Aww pet, does that tickle or something?”
“Yessss!”
“Well, good. I have no other choice then…”
“What do you mean?”
“I’m a ler. I MUST keep going.”
And keep going I did, going all over the foot, alternating tools depending on the location, allowing free reign on his laughter which boomed throughout the room. “hahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahaAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”
“Clank, clank” went the restraints as the bucking continued. He tried to pull his feet back in vain, he tried to pull his arms down also in vain. He had no choice but to TAKE HIS TICKLES!
I moved up the body, going right for my second favorite. The sides. Now, it was a darn good thing that restraints were in place. Otherwise, he would surely bolt. It was time for me to get much more involved. I climbed up on the table, sitting on his legs. My fingers spidered up and down the sides, alternating the pace as I went. Meanwhile, I slid my bare toes up and down the thigh, grazing slowly but steadily. There was an explosion in the room the instant I did that.
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANNOOOOOOOONNANAAOOAOAOAAOAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHACRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNAAAOOOONNAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHCRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHMERCYYYYYYYYYYNAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
“That’s not the right word, dear……”
“But…..ahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha”
“You know what to say……”
“ahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhIIIIIIII ahahahahhahahahahcan;tttttttahahahahahhahahhaa”
“Well, then I have no other choice. I have to keep going.”
The bucking and thrashing increased to a frantic pace. “Clank, clank,” could be heard all throughout the room. I had a rhythm going now: my fingers went back and forth between the sides and the pits while my toes grazed the thighs and hips. After a while, everyone has their limits. After about an hour of this, I heard the magic word…
“HAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAMISSSSSSSSSSSSSTRESSSSSSSHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA”
Having heard that, I stopped and crawled off the table. I looked down at him, taking stock: His face was blood red, he was sweating profusely, and his eyes had that look. You know the look. That “I’ve been tickled to the edge and I’m really exhausted now” look. I knew he wouldn’t want a second round unlike some of my lees who holler uncle before they’ve truly had enough. I unlocked the restraints and looking up at him, said “Lay there. I will bring you some water.”
I went to my office and opened the small fridge that stored nothing but bottles of cold water. I grabbed one and went back into the room. Handing it to him, I said “Drink, pet. You don’t want to get dehydrated and I know your throat must be dry… “
He nodded and sipped gratefully. “thank you,” he said, his voice hoarse from the exertion.
“No problem, pet. That’s what I’m here for.”
He nodded. “One thing about it though….”
“What’s that, pet?”
“Someday, somehow, I have to retaliate..”
I froze. “Why is that, pet?”
“Because I want to!”
“Oh, I never realized… Well, sometime then, not today..”
He sighed. “Definitely not today. I’m exhausted.
“I know pet. I know. Was it worth it?”
“Every penny!”
“Glad to hear it.. Anytime you need more….”
“Don’t worry. I’ll be back…”
He stood at the door as I went about getting the store ready for actual business the next day. Then, without a word, opened the door and disappeared down the street….

The End of Part Two……..

P.S: I'm thinking of making this a series, stemming from the shop. Feedback on that idea would be appreciated

Cool story... a series of these would be great fun. That's my kinda store!!

thanks Jason! Don't worry! You're in that big black feathery tickle book!

thanks am. It is going to become a series and be retitled "Happenings at Crydun's Lair"

bump for a new generation!! feels like ages since I've written this

I have to say, very interesting.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back