• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and Lauren Part 2

lesbiantickler

TMF Regular
Sam and Lauren Part 2

Sam awoke to find herself bound tightly to the bed naked, and unable to move at all. "What the hell are you doing?!!!!" Sam yelled "Awww...is Sammy frusterated?" Lauren taunted.

"Well you can forget about tickling me, You know I'm not ticklish" Sam said defiantly. Lauren thought to herself and remembered countless times trying to defend herself from Sams tickling by trying to tickle her back, but Sam never showed the slightest reaction to being tickled. But Lauren was determined to make Sam suffer as she had the night before. "I'm sure if I poke around long enough I can find a tickly little spot, you're very vulnerable Sammy" "Do your worst little girl, I'm not ticklish at all and you know it" Sam said cooly "We'll just see about that" Lauren replied. Lauren climbed up on the bed and straddled Sam. She started kneading Sams ribs and sides "Stop...that tickles so much...I'm laughing...ha...ha...ha" Sam taunted Lauren. "This isn't fair!!! You have to be ticklish somewhere!!!" "I told you I'm not" Sam said. Lauren thought about switching tactics, She moved to Laurens underarms and started stroking very very light up and down. Sam clenched her teeth and tried not to react but her face said it all "I think I found a tickle spot!!!" Laren said merrily "No!..I'm not ticklish!" Sam shouted. Lauren kept on tickling and Sam couldnt hold it in any longer "HA HA HA!!! STOP!!!! OKAY!!!! I GIVE UP!!! STOP!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Lauren smiled in triumph and kept on tickling Sams silky smooth underarms with vengance "HA HA HA HA HA!!!! LAUREN!!!! I'M S-S-S-ORRY!!! STOP!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! "Sams a ticklish little girl!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Lauren taunted "tickle tickle tickle under sammys arms!!!" "HA HA HA HA HA!!!! NO!!! STOP!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!" Sam squeeled. Lauren thrust her toungue into the tender hollw of Sams armpit and began to lick up and down, Sam lost it immediately "NO!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEEE HEE!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! S-S-S-TOP!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! Lauren stopped and went down to Sams feet. "Lets see what secrets I find down here" Lauren said "NOOO!!!! DON'T TOUCH MY FEET!!! "Oh?..Is there something I should know about your feet?" Lauren said sarcastically. "No!!! don't lauren please!!!" Sams feet were very large for a girl her size. She had long slender soles and her second toe was slightly longer than her other toes. Lauren started to lightly stroke Sams soles "Please Lauren I'm sorry about last night please don't do..NOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! STOP!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!! Laurens fingers were unlocking the secrets in between Sams long slender toes "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Lauren was tickling Sams delicate arches while her other hand tickled the base of her toes "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!" Sam was screaming with the laughter of a girl posessed.

"I thought you said you weren't ticklish" Lauren said slyly "SHUT UP!!! I HATE YOU YOU LITTLE..NOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Sam was taken completely of guard by Laurens toungue slithering in between her toes She had never felt anything this torturous before "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! STOP!!!!"

"Why should I?" Lauren asked "You didn't stop when I asked you to" Laurens toungue returned to Sams squirming feet "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! I'M S-S-S-O-R-R-R-Y!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! Laurens toungue was relentless in finding all the tickle spots on Sams bare feet. She found Sams toes to be the most sensitive, especially in the tender crevice between them.Lauren kept licking for another 20 minuted while Sam writhed and squirmed in ticklish agony. Finally she stopped and said "Where do you want me to tickle you next Sammy?" "LET ME GO!!!!" Sam screamed "Wrong answer" Lauren said as she straddled Sam and went to work on her armpits. "NO!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!"

"Whose a ticklish little girl" Lauren asked while tickling Sam into hysterics "Answer me!!" "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I AM!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! NOW L-L-L-L-ET M-M-E GO!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! "I can't hear you!!!" Lauren taunted "HA HA HA HA I AM!!!!!" "Thats right" Lauren said. She then reversed her position and started tickling Sams inner thighs "OH!!!! S-S-T-T-O-O-P-P!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!! OHHH!!! OHHH!!!!! OHHH!!!!! PLEASE LAUREN!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Laurens fingers found there way into Sams moistening slit "OH!!!! OH!!!! LAUREN PLEASE!!!!" Lauren played with Sams swelled clit which was sopping wet, She then started gently licking Sams pleasure button lapping it up "OH!!!! OH GOD!!! OH LAUREN!!! LAUREN PLEASE!!!!!! OHHH!!!!! Lauren then took Sams wet clit into her mouth and sucked it and sucked it and sucked it and sucked it, "OHHHH...LAUREN!!!! DON'T STOP PLEASE!!!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!! PLEASE!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!!! OHHHH!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!! Sams clit pulsated and Lauren kepts sucking it and sucking it "OH GOD!!!! OH GOD!!!!! OH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!AHHH!!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH!!!!! Sam exploded with a resounding orgasm, Lauren came soon after as a result of the friction of her pussy against Sams bucking hips..Then they both fell asleep, Sam bound, And Lauren at her side.

Thanks for reading guys...Tell me what you think...Is there anything you'd like to see happen with these two girls in the future?

Fine story. Since you asked for suggestions for the future, here's one: Sam turns out to have a younger sister, Alice. Sam has often tickled Alice, sometimes quite cruelly. Lauren tells Alice that Sam is ticklish after all, and helps her get revenge on her older sister. After the non-sexual tickling revenge by Alice, she leaves and Lauren is free to both tickle and satisfy Sam.

Thats so weird!!! I was originally going to post "Coming soon: Sams sister" You totally read my mind!!! I look foward to writing the 3rd part of the story...Thanks

You Have Done It Again, Great Story. You Go Sam And Lauren, Your My Kind Of Gyrls :evilha:

Thanks...The stories will get better with time..Thanks for reading I deeply appreciate it...:p

Sam and Lauren

WAITING FOR MORE STORIES ON SAM AND LAUREN OR ANY OTHER STORIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN:cool2:

I'll have the sequal to this series posted within a week (as if anyone cares) Then I'm working on a new series...

lesbiantickler said:
I'll have the sequal to this series posted within a week (as if anyone cares) Then I'm working on a new series...

I liked the first two parts, and I do care. So go ahead and post it

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back