• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

should tickling lead to sex

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
when you tickle someone does it end with you having sex? or do you tickle just for the fun of it and not for the arousement?

Sex and Tickling are two different things.

Btw... if i tickle my girlfriend, the tickling became a really nice foreplay.

Depends on who it is and what my mood is. If I'm tickling with friends, no, I don't get aroused. It's just fun!

If it's with someone who I was in a relationship with? Yeah, sometimes it ended up that way. :p

I respond differently when being tickled by someone who arouses me even before tickling comes into play.

Tickling a ticklish lady period is just pure fun for me. I love to make a lady laugh uncontolably from tickling her and love to make them beg for mercy....LOL
I never look for sex when tickling a lady, it just depends on the lady herself. I am never opposed to it either though. When tickling a ticklish lady she will let you know if she wants sex or not with it. But in answer to the question no tickling does not have to lead to sex for me.

No. it doesnt have to lead to sex either way. whether its just as friends, or even in a relationship.

Pretty much like Angel said,

As a ler, i will only feel aroused if that person arouses me before the tickling. I that´s the case, then surely tickling is like a special boost.

As a lee it´s even more complex because i do not even let people tickle me out in the open. I have enough will power to block it unless i feel the right way and totally confortable about it. And again, it can be just for fun or it can be a major sexual boost depending on the right person.

When I get tied down for a session and tickled, it will sexually arouse me. But that doesn't mean it has to end with sex. It is perfectly gratifying for me without sex or an orgasm, but it stays a sexual thing.

I agree with Rhiannon it does arouse me to tickle a ticklish lady especially if she is extremely ticklish but still it does not have to always lead to sex with that person. Anything done between a man and woman should always be consensual.

I'm also with rhiannon, it's a deeply rooted sexual thing for me, but I'm more than willing to have a tickle session for the tickling itself. Sex only comes into play if it's with a significant other.

When I get tied down for a session and tickled, it will sexually arouse me. But that doesn't mean it has to end with sex. It is perfectly gratifying for me without sex or an orgasm, but it stays a sexual thing.

Same for me....after I'm been tickled past my limit I feel like I've had sex and I've had ladies tell me the same after a good long tickle treatment

For us, more often then not it does lead to sex. Char LOVES to be tickled, especially on her feet and it becomes a HUGE turn on for her. She has been known to actually beg for more instead of begging to stop. I will tickle her little bits here and there through out the day, little pokes here and there, bt the full on tickle isn't until we are ready for bed at night, then I will tickle her like crazy and it almost always leads to sex afterwards.

If it was with someone with whom I was in a relationship, then certainly, in an ideal world, it would lead to sex. But realistically, I don't see it as a natural progression or a necessity, and it definitely depends on who is involved in the tickling.

Tickling doesn't always lead to sex, but sex always starts with tickling (in a sensual manner). It completely wakens every nerve in your body. In other words, it's the combination to the erotic launch sequence.

Just the act....

Be it watching, participating, or reading abot it, tickling gives me that "tingle". But, it doesn't need to lead to sex. Don't get me wrong, under the right circumstances, sex after would be great. But it is satisfying just by itself. :tickle: :tickling: :3poke:

when you tickle someone does it end with you having sex? or do you tickle just for the fun of it and not for the arousement?

It can lead to sex with my wife. Otherwise it is just for fun. Sometimes its just for fun with her too!

I'm a firm believer in monogamy...lol...cheating never gets you anywhere.

~ toyou

This sort of thing does annoy (maybe annoy is the wrong word) me a little, and doesn't do fetishes as a whole a lot of good. It depends on the person you are playing with I think, I believe that fetishes can be done without sex having to be involved and its important that the two can be part of a sexual relationship and it can be part of non-sexual play also. Too many people seem to assume that bondage, tickling, mixed wrestling etc means sex at the end. I think for some people its a natural progression, others it has different meaning and feeling and would not involve sex. Others depends on the person and situation.

Tickling for me is like making out. A great makeout session can be great in and of itself, or it can be foreplay. It just depends on where you are, and what your mood is. You can have a great tickling session that is intense and overwhelming, and leaves you exhausted and sated...or it can be an arousing leadup (or overlap ;) to even more fun. I think it's best when there are all kinds of different forms interwoven throughout your life. A little tickle and kiss here. A tied down, full blown session and sex there. Why limit yourself to just one set path?

Good Moaning

Excuse me am I missing something? Tickling is sex the best paths to the mind blowing explosions I have been enjoying for so many years!

Not necessarily. It very well could easily go that way. I guess that depends on the relationship between the parties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back