• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fonzie of Happy Days ticklish?!

ahma

I was just watching that great old tv show on youtube, kind of making a marathon of it, and in one episode, Fonz is talking to some girl on the phone and he's being his usual flirtatious self and then with a big smile he says "yeah of course I'm still ticklish". I had been sort of dosing off, but I woke right back up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NoRN26PUDc at 4:50 if anyone's curious

And then there was another episode where Fonz is getting harassed by officer Kirk, this cop who sees "pinkos" everywhere he looks. He tells Fonz to put his hands on the wall so they can search him, which he does and then says, "Ok, but if you tickle me I'll slap your face." I think it was meant to mock Kirk, but still! He had my full attention.
I was like this --> :zzzzz: :shock: :yowzer: :woot2: :firedevil and if he had been in the room, I would've been like this --> :chocrabbit: LOL

Unfortunately there was no actual tickling involved. Damn. Anyway, Fonzie is hawt and surely there must be other women (or men!) who can fully appreciate the idea....

I would so tickle that man to a sexy sexy death. :D

You don't touch the Fonz, the Fonz touches you.

I remember another episode where Marian(Mrs. Cunningham) was going to wake up Richie, but for some reason, Fonzie was sleeping in Richie's bed. She walked upstairs to Richie's room. Then you heard (off camera) the Fonz laughing uncontrollably, as if he was being tickled.

I remember another episode where Marian(Mrs. Cunningham) was going to wake up Richie, but for some reason, Fonzie was sleeping in Richie's bed. She walked upstairs to Richie's room. Then you heard (off camera) the Fonz laughing uncontrollably, as if he was being tickled.

OOoooooh I gotta find that one! :omg: :thumbsup:

Do you remember if it was an older or newer episode?

Haha I love how the guys are like "no Fonz can't be ticklish its wroooonngg!"

But I get you - I like tickling men who come off as more dominant/assertive. Its so much more satisfying to reduce them down through something as innocuous as tickling. And besides, Henry Winkler has such a great smile - why wouldn't I want to see more of that? :lick:

Now any time I see that show I'll think of Fonzie getting it bad from all five Aloha Pussycats. Thank you for that!:2poke:

Oooooooh &#55357;&#56832; I would LOVE to have an opportunity to find out. He was one of my major kid crushes. I still adore him. Get to watch him on "Better Late Than Never" - which btw the guys, including Henry, had received a fish pedicure. The reaction he had, in my opinion, was that it tickled. Hehe &#55357;&#56845;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back