• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Poser Ebony Super Heroine Tickle Tortured & Forced To Orgasm in Sheer Stockings!

Casey_Fairfax

TMF Regular
F/F Poser Ebony Super Heroine Tickle Tortured & Forced To Orgasm in Sheer Stockings!

Hey guys & gals!

Someone yesterday in one of my other threads requested that they wanted to see a black woman tickled by a white woman, so I threw this mini comic together for you guys that wanted to see it.

Just a very simple mini comic of a red catsuit-wearing super heroine named Blaze who is captured snooping, and ends up tickled and forced to orgasm by a blonde woman, before being sold as a sex slave by the very people she was investigating. F/F tickling/orgasm, and machine orgasm.

As always, images are 1000x1000 so open full size for best quality.

Fun little comic, hope you guys like it. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Hi Casey

Nice storyline and great artwork, I am starting to enjoy seeing ebony law enforcement ladies and super heroines being tickled!

Hopefully the ebony Blue Angels Samara and Amanda while be featured in future comic!

I was surprise and sadden to discover that white torment Poser model used was that of police detective Sara from your ‘Blue Angels’ Poser comics. Maybe you could have Blue Angels villain use Crazy nurse Melinda or Dr. Emma instead.

Thanks Again! Casey

Hi Casey

Nice storyline and great artwork, I am starting to enjoy seeing ebony law enforcement ladies and super heroines being tickled!

Hopefully the ebony Blue Angels Samara and Amanda while be featured in future comic!

I was surprise and sadden to discover that white torment Poser model used was that of police detective Sara from your ‘Blue Angels’ Poser comics. Maybe you could have Blue Angels villain use Crazy nurse Melinda or Dr. Emma instead.

Thanks Again! Casey

Yeah, normally I try not to use the same models for comics, but it was quickie throw-together (took about 30 minutes total for the whole thing including the story bits), because someone had mentioned wanting to see more white-on-black female tickling.

But no worries, I've got dozens of models that I haven't used before, so chances are you'll see your favorites again, as well as new ones to enjoy. :)

Thanks!

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Yeah, normally I try not to use the same models for comics, but it was quickie throw-together (took about 30 minutes total for the whole thing including the story bits), because someone had mentioned wanting to see more white-on-black female tickling.

But no worries, I've got dozens of models that I haven't used before, so chances are you'll see your favorites again, as well as new ones to enjoy. :)

Thanks!

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Hi Casey

Thanks for the explanations; Yes, I am looking forward to seeing the return of my favorites Sara and Blue Angels; either in mini-comics or as new slaves in the Nylon Covenant soon!

Phbdlover

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words! I'm a little behind on posting new Poser stuff (real life sucks that way when you're a hobbyist lol)...promise to post some new stuff soon. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

just wondering, why can't i see the art images anymore?

A few years ago, the TMF suffered an electronic form of a stroke, and any images or video clips from that point and before were lost to the ether.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back