• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what my wife is going to do....

purple2306

TMF Expert
Friday
10:00am - Take a bath
10:30am - Tie yourself to bed, blind fold and headphones with relaxing music.
10:45am - tickle fest begins and ends happy, thats all you will be told.
12:45am - We go to lunch, just kidding lol

This is what she texted me today... I almost wrecked my truck when I read it!
Cant wait.. she said she up for any ideas I want to add or request her to do to me, I told her I would write and see what this group of evil minds thinks she should do while I am tied spread eagle, wearing headphones and a blindfold.

I immediatly came home and put vasaline on my feet and will do so after my shower tonight with 2 pairs of socks so my feet are baby soft.
I am very good at tieing myself up so I will be almost immobile! I cant wait!

Well I survived lol...
my wife helped tie me up, I layed my ankles across the footboard and ran rope thru the holes and around my ankles, after several loops around the rope does not need to be tight it holds strong! I was naked but covered myself with a sheet while getting tied up.

Next I placed the headphones on my ears and put the blindfold most of the way on, I secured one wrist and adjusted the blindfold down, she secured the second wrist. I had this nervous sinking feeling a little bit. Mostly excited though...

I lied there waiting, I felt the sheet slowly being pulled off of my body, my lower extremety sprng to life so once the sheet was removed he was standing proud. My wife started slowly and lightly running her hands over my upper body, down my ribs and back up under my armpits, I was squirming but the bonds were holding strong, I started to giggle a little and that by itself made me feel a little embaressed but I could do nothing but lie there and take it.

Her hands made their way down to my hips and manhood, lightly tickling around the balls and shaft, then started slowly massaging him up and down, right when my body started to move in rithem with her hand she stopped. I was slightly frustrated, I was ready finish already. ( I was soturned on being tied helpless) down my legs to my feet, she commented how soft they were, and lightly ran her fingers down and up my soles, I was laughing pretty hard, she then gave me a break, so I thought! she was only breaking to put lotion on my feet. In between the toes I was almost in silent laughter, I couldnt believe I couldnt move, in the middle of it all I thought too bad my toes were not tied so my feet would have been totally immobile. Maybe next time I thought!

Then a minute or less of a break, I lie there breathing heavy and I hear the buzz starting, oh shit the tickling signals hit my brain, she was using the sonicare on my feet, in between the toes, it tickled like mad! then she used it on my balls! I was jumping as much as my bonds would allow, she finally put the toothbrush away...

I felt a trickle of cool lube being drizzled on my pecker, she leaned forward so my manhood was between her breast, leaning harder the pressure mixed with the lube was incredible... She proceeded to rock forward and back while tickling my ribs and underarms, I was laughing and humping, till boom, I came so hard.. she lightly tickled me and set me free, that was my valentines gift.

She does not share my tickle fetish, so she will tollerate some and letsme tie her up but I cant get too intense!

You obviously had a grand time. (I already guessed you would.) I knew my bud Milagros would be green with envy.

Now its your wifes turn for you to do this to her. If she is ticklish even though she does not share your interests in tickling give it to her good buddy. She still lets you tie her up and lets you do this to her some you said, so while she is tied up give it to her.

What a wonderful wife! I hope you're together always. It's tough to find such an accommodating partner who "does not share" your fetish. My friend, you are fortunate.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back