• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend, her sister, and her friend torture me

Weapon X

TMF Poster
So every July my girlfriend and her immediate family go down to southern Ohio for a big family reunion, well her and her sister have stayed home so they can work and what not the past couple years. Well this past summer I decided to stay the weekend over at the house with them, so their not alone. Well the one night my girlfriend invited one of her friends over, so its the four of us in the living room watching tv. Me and my gf were sitting on the couch, her friend was laying on the floor, and her sister was sitting in the recliner across from us. Well I was just playfully tickling my gf on her feet and she's going crazy, well finally she can't take it anymore and pushes me off, so now I'm on the ground, and she tells her friend to grab me, so she grabs one arm and her sister grabs the other and my gf sits on my stomach and starts attacking my armpits and ribs, I'm laughing like crazy and asking her to stop, of course she doesn't. She tickles me for about 5 minutes and then her friend lets go and her sister takes the other arm, unfortunately I have like no strength at this time so I couldn't get away anyways. So her friend moves down to my feet and and puts them in a sort of arm lock kinda thing, and my gf gets off my stomach and gets down to my feet and is taunting me with evil words of torture like "Your going to get it now!". She slowly removes my socks and then starts scribbling her fingers all over my soles, in between my toes, and on the sides. I am going crazy, this is literally the worst I have ever been tickled. I'm begging her to stop, but all my pleads were met with were "Tickle, tickle" and "Kootchie, kootchie, koooo". She finally stops, but she starts whispering in her friends ear, she leaves, but her friends takes over the tickling, and she had really long nails, and it tickled sooooo damn bad. Meanwhile my gf's sister starts teasing my neck with one hand, while still holding my arms down with the other, again I could have probably got way, but I was basically drained of physical strength :p . So finally my gf returns and just to be mean, she unveils her weapon right in front of my eyes, it's a big turkey feather, almost 12 inches long, I've used it on her feet many a time, so I guess this whole thing was kinda her ultimate revenge. Her sister took back control over each arm and the feather is whisked back and forth on my feet. It's put in between each toe and it is horrible. She uses the quill and draws on my soles. All three of them are giggling the whole time too, it was really bad. So after almost 10 mins of feather torture, and about 25 combined on my feet all together it stops and Im just laying there exhausted.

To plan my revenge. :firedevil

I have a load of tickling experiences including getting all three of these evil girls back. If any one's interested. :D

Me! Me! Me! Lol great story. I would kill to tickle my boyfriend like that. Lol. Lucky gal! :)

cool...my question is do the other girls know about your tickling fetish...and werent any questions brought about why she had a turkey feather in her posession in the first place?

cool...my question is do the other girls know about your tickling fetish...and werent any questions brought about why she had a turkey feather in her posession in the first place?

The sister and gf's friend don't know I have a tickle fetish. Any tickling around her siblings is at the expense of my girlfriend, but always playful, I mean her little brother helped me tickle her feet till she was in tears. I've never really displayed a like of tickling around the friend. Now I'm sure the next question is, "What about after you got revenge?" Well that's just what it was, "revenge", so they just took it for granted.

Now the feather is actually part of a costume my girlfriend wore in a junior high play of "Peter Pan", she was an Indian. Her friend did ask after it was all over where she got it and it was explained as so.

Greeeat story! Would love to hear more ticklish adventures with all the girls. Your one lucky guy.

Great story.Please tell how you and her brother tickled her to tears.

Bumping up this wonderful and to the day already 10 years old story! One of my absolute favorites! I like it general very much when girls band together to tickle a guy! ;) Well done ladies! :D

The following three revenge parts where the friend, sister and finally the girlfriend get tickled are excellent too! :)

Gang tickled by three women.

Nice experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Hope you are/were able to get revenge

This sounds like a blast. I'd be nervous to be in a situation like that because I usually get aroused by tickling, which would be fine with a GF but not others.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back