Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale! More Tickling videos than anyone!

What's New?

4/23/2014

Magic Touch has re-released all of its classic videos! Details in the MTP sub Forum.

New from MTJ

Trials of
The Twitch!

Click here
4/21/14

Magic Touch

Jessica's First Time

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Need You Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Smile Breast Tickling?

I see a whole lot of people who gravitate toward the feet, some to armpits... others to belly buttons.... and I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who really is into or loves breast tickling.

Also... what tickling techniques or instruments have you used on them that your lee found particularly maddening.

NOT an invitation mind you ... Just plain curiousity. There are women out there with extremely ticklish breasts who love having them tickled... or at least don't hate it.

So any thoughts? Confessions? LOL Stories? Reasons why you think it should be outlawed? *giggle* LET ME KNOW?

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
    Sunriseticklee

Southeastern Area Ticklers and Ticklees Group
    Discussions, Events, Personals, Reviews, and Items for Sell!

breast tickling

Hi Sunrise - As a women with very ticklish breasts (like the rest of me) - I love your thread topic. For me what drives me mad is when my partner ties me up - arms above my head leaving both breasts fully exposed. Then wetting his index fingers, he flicks them frantically over my nipples - it literally drives me insane. Laughter soon becomes silent squeaks within seconds and I'm begging as hard as I can. Switching that between between squeeze tickling the flesh or light spidery strokes or a tongue or a feather, or even just the sensation of cold air being blown over them, prety much has me a gonna. Hope that answers part of your query at least. By the way they are a 48G!!! Wonder if that makes any difference to their sensitivity? Mmmmmmmmm ideas/thoughts welcome.
    ticklemad

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

One girl with whom I was briefly involved had large and VERY ticklish breasts. In fact, although disliked to be tickled she often placated my desire to tickle her, if only for a little while, but her breasts were one place I could not tickle for more than a second or two at a time. The lightest fingernail grazed underneath them would send her into shrieking convulsions. Plus, whenever I tickled her there the rest of her body become that much more ticklish in the aftermath. I would tease her, then tickle her breasts, and once she was on the ropes go after her ribs and underarms. Never got to do it for very long, but it was always a lot of fun.

My breasts used to be extremely sensitive but sadly, since I nursed my children, my nipples & areolas are now almost numbed. Has that been anyone else's experience too? I'm still very ticklish around my breasts' outer edges so there's still a lot to be enjoyed.

Wink breast tickling?

Oh hell yeah!!!

Ticklemad, just reading that little description, I was like... *fanning self* lol

I don't know if size makes any difference or not... you are definitely much more well-endowed than me. My boobies are fairly small, a 34B, but still extremely sensitive and ticklish.

TickleCrazy, I don't have any children but I have heard that breast-feeding can cause a loss of sensation in that area.
    Court Jester (Woody Allen): "we must do it quickly, because before you know it, the Renaissance will be here and we'll all be painting." - everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask

Re: breast tickling?

Ticklemad, just reading that little description, I was like... *fanning self* lol[/QUOTE] Me too... memories... If I had known I would lose sensitivity I probably would have nursed anyway.

Blog Entries

Re: breast tickling

Originally posted by ticklemad
    Hi Sunrise - As a women with very ticklish breasts (like the rest of me) - I love your thread topic. For me what drives me mad is when my partner ties me up - arms above my head leaving both breasts fully exposed. Then wetting his index fingers, he flicks them frantically over my nipples - it literally drives me insane. Laughter soon becomes silent squeaks within seconds and I'm begging as hard as I can. Switching that between between squeeze tickling the flesh or light spidery strokes or a tongue or a feather, or even just the sensation of cold air being blown over them, prety much has me a gonna. Hope that answers part of your query at least. By the way they are a 48G!!! Wonder if that makes any difference to their sensitivity? Mmmmmmmmm ideas/thoughts welcome.
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That drives me insane too, although I doubt ticklishness changes with the size of breasts being tickled. All depends on the tickleee....

But that reminds me.... My ex fiance was a pretty big guy... WHICH I ADORE (I LOOOOOOVE big men!) and he could pretty much pin me down. No bondage required. He used to lay on top of my legs and pin one of my arms underneath him.... He would then pull my other arm high above my head and hold it there tightly so that all I could do was wiggle and jiggle.

Then he would start tickling my extremely sensitive and INTENSELY ticklish nipples.... Using the tip of his tongue on one and his finger (of his free hand) on the other, he would watch me go from giggly to insane to completely frantic in mere minutes. This always got me teary eyed and fighting like a crazy woman to get loose. And left me SOOOO turned on that I could barely control myself. The look in his eyes and the upturned grin on his face told me how much fun he was having, and the fact that each time he did it, he kept me pinned longer and longer and longer, pushing and testing my limit and utterly destroying my composure and my control. (very few people can make me turn frantic when I am being tickled!)

Thank you everyone for replying.... I would like to hear more from the guys and of course the ladies about what lers use on breasts to drive lees insane.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
    Sunriseticklee

Any other breast ticklers out there? LOL That sound sooo bad! And erotic. LOL

Thumbs down the downside of having extremely ticklish breasts..

is that it makes the ob/gyn breast exam a very awkward occasion. I keep wanting to say to my doctor, "You could at least take me to dinner first!"

Blog Entries
    Actually, my last breast exam was rather painful... I'd rather it tickle than hurt. LOL

I hope the good stories/ experiences and ideas on ticking tools continues.

Sunrise

Talking breast tickling

Its ugh a um...beautiful thing to engage in um that sort of thing or even to watch. opps i hear my door bell, pardon me.

My breasts are ticklish, but only one guy has been lucky enough to tickle them
    Who, me?

Originally posted by tummyticklish01
    My breasts are ticklish, but only one guy has been lucky enough to tickle them
    *hoping to someday be number two*

While my feet are definitely my most ticklish spot, my breasts would be high on the list as well. Actually, my breasts are so ticklish that i can be tickled through a couple layers of clothing, and still feel it (tho my preference would be to lose the clothing !) Add bondage to that, **sigh** , and I'll go crazy. Of course, bondage enhances everything

go figure.

...not a single one of my female acquaintances has had ticklish breasts. I must be hanging around with the wrong people.

Wow, guess I'm luckier than you Phineas. But then again I don't have gals to tickle for a tickling video game!

Sunrise mentioned the exact scenerio I had with one of my ex's and yeah I'm a big guy. :P

Here's the added bonus, I had a goatee going at the time (rarely have one) and when I simply kissed around her breasts my goatee tickled for me. She went nuts and I had both her arms pinned above her head, I just needed my goatee and my tongue. She was sore later because she had strained all her muscles from the tickling. I had to hear about it for a couple of days. But it was worth it.

I had another ex but she was way too ticklish (everywhere but her feet) and I had to agree to something (didn't want to do) in order to let her let me lick her stomach and breast. I could not get her to let me go more than a second on both spots. She hated being tickled BIG TIME. She was so not into tickling so I couldn't just pin her down and do it anyway. I won't ever date a non-playful gal again. :P

Breast tickling is just icing on to my cake.

DK

Bane: When Gotham is ashes... you have my permission to die.

The Dark Knight Rises

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast