• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breast Tickling?

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I see a whole lot of people who gravitate toward the feet, some to armpits... others to belly buttons.... and I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who really is into or loves breast tickling.

Also... what tickling techniques or instruments have you used on them that your lee found particularly maddening.

NOT an invitation mind you :D... Just plain curiousity. There are women out there with extremely ticklish breasts who love having them tickled... or at least don't hate it.

So any thoughts? Confessions? LOL Stories? Reasons why you think it should be outlawed? *giggle* LET ME KNOW?

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

breast tickling

Hi Sunrise - As a women with very ticklish breasts (like the rest of me) - I love your thread topic. For me what drives me mad is when my partner ties me up - arms above my head leaving both breasts fully exposed. Then wetting his index fingers, he flicks them frantically over my nipples - it literally drives me insane. Laughter soon becomes silent squeaks within seconds and I'm begging as hard as I can. Switching that between between squeeze tickling the flesh or light spidery strokes or a tongue or a feather, or even just the sensation of cold air being blown over them, prety much has me a gonna. Hope that answers part of your query at least. By the way they are a 48G!!! Wonder if that makes any difference to their sensitivity? Mmmmmmmmm ideas/thoughts welcome.

One girl with whom I was briefly involved had large and VERY ticklish breasts. In fact, although disliked to be tickled she often placated my desire to tickle her, if only for a little while, but her breasts were one place I could not tickle for more than a second or two at a time. The lightest fingernail grazed underneath them would send her into shrieking convulsions. Plus, whenever I tickled her there the rest of her body become that much more ticklish in the aftermath. I would tease her, then tickle her breasts, and once she was on the ropes go after her ribs and underarms. Never got to do it for very long, but it was always a lot of fun.

My breasts used to be extremely sensitive but sadly, since I nursed my children, my nipples & areolas are now almost numbed. Has that been anyone else's experience too? I'm still very ticklish around my breasts' outer edges so there's still a lot to be enjoyed.

breast tickling?

Oh hell yeah!!!

Ticklemad, just reading that little description, I was like...:eek: :blush: *fanning self* lol

I don't know if size makes any difference or not... you are definitely much more well-endowed than me. My boobies are fairly small, a 34B, but still extremely sensitive and ticklish.

TickleCrazy, I don't have any children but I have heard that breast-feeding can cause a loss of sensation in that area.

Re: breast tickling?

Ticklemad, just reading that little description, I was like...:eek: :blush: *fanning self* lol[/QUOTE] Me too... memories... If I had known I would lose sensitivity I probably would have nursed anyway.

Re: breast tickling

ticklemad said:
Hi Sunrise - As a women with very ticklish breasts (like the rest of me) - I love your thread topic. For me what drives me mad is when my partner ties me up - arms above my head leaving both breasts fully exposed. Then wetting his index fingers, he flicks them frantically over my nipples - it literally drives me insane. Laughter soon becomes silent squeaks within seconds and I'm begging as hard as I can. Switching that between between squeeze tickling the flesh or light spidery strokes or a tongue or a feather, or even just the sensation of cold air being blown over them, prety much has me a gonna. Hope that answers part of your query at least. By the way they are a 48G!!! Wonder if that makes any difference to their sensitivity? Mmmmmmmmm ideas/thoughts welcome.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yowzer:

That drives me insane too, although I doubt ticklishness changes with the size of breasts being tickled. All depends on the tickleee....

But that reminds me.... My ex fiance was a pretty big guy... WHICH I ADORE (I LOOOOOOVE big men!) and he could pretty much pin me down. No bondage required. He used to lay on top of my legs and pin one of my arms underneath him.... He would then pull my other arm high above my head and hold it there tightly so that all I could do was wiggle and jiggle.

Then he would start tickling my extremely sensitive and INTENSELY ticklish nipples.... Using the tip of his tongue on one and his finger (of his free hand) on the other, he would watch me go from giggly to insane to completely frantic in mere minutes. This always got me teary eyed and fighting like a crazy woman to get loose. And left me SOOOO turned on that I could barely control myself. The look in his eyes and the upturned grin on his face told me how much fun he was having, and the fact that each time he did it, he kept me pinned longer and longer and longer, pushing and testing my limit and utterly destroying my composure and my control. (very few people can make me turn frantic when I am being tickled!)

Thank you everyone for replying.... I would like to hear more from the guys and of course the ladies about what lers use on breasts to drive lees insane.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Any other breast ticklers out there? LOL That sound sooo bad! And erotic. LOL :p

the downside of having extremely ticklish breasts..

is that it makes the ob/gyn breast exam a very awkward occasion. I keep wanting to say to my doctor, "You could at least take me to dinner first!"

Actually, my last breast exam was rather painful... I'd rather it tickle than hurt. LOL

I hope the good stories/ experiences and ideas on ticking tools continues.

Sunrise

breast tickling

Its ugh a um...beautiful thing to engage in um that sort of thing or even to watch. opps i hear my door bell, pardon me.:devil:

tummyticklish01 said:
My breasts are ticklish, but only one guy has been lucky enough to tickle them;)

*hoping to someday be number two* :D :p

While my feet are definitely my most ticklish spot, my breasts would be high on the list as well. Actually, my breasts are so ticklish that i can be tickled through a couple layers of clothing, and still feel it (tho my preference would be to lose the clothing !) :D Add bondage to that, **sigh** , and I'll go crazy. Of course, bondage enhances everything :blush: :veryhappy

go figure.

...not a single one of my female acquaintances has had ticklish breasts. I must be hanging around with the wrong people.

Wow, guess I'm luckier than you Phineas. But then again I don't have gals to tickle for a tickling video game! ;)

Sunrise mentioned the exact scenerio I had with one of my ex's and yeah I'm a big guy. :p

Here's the added bonus, I had a goatee going at the time (rarely have one) and when I simply kissed around her breasts my goatee tickled for me. She went nuts and I had both her arms pinned above her head, I just needed my goatee and my tongue. She was sore later because she had strained all her muscles from the tickling. I had to hear about it for a couple of days. But it was worth it.

I had another ex but she was way too ticklish (everywhere but her feet) and I had to agree to something (didn't want to do) in order to let her let me lick her stomach and breast. I could not get her to let me go more than a second on both spots. She hated being tickled BIG TIME. She was so not into tickling so I couldn't just pin her down and do it anyway. I won't ever date a non-playful gal again. :p

Breast tickling is just icing on to my cake.

DK

Breast tickling

Anything you can do things to improve on boy-girl games makes life that much more worth living. My preference for tickling is upper-body, which usually means ribs and armpits, but breasts should never be overlooked. Actually, in my house they are more looked over than overlooked. The female art form makes for fun anticipation, just to think of it. For the lass who likes to tease, nature provided legs. We're talking knees here, and hips and thighs and backs of thighs and backs of knees...man-o-man yes, backs of knees!

Women are the perfect collections of curves and valleys, especially for the tickle people. For tickle fun, let's think a little about curves (breasts are a fine example). The queen in this house insists that if the king expects any more afternoon delight (or evening or...) than his left hand, he had better get used to the idea that the queen is not to be trifled with, and, for that matter, he is not to think of her as a sex object. Yet, she teases him day after day by baring certain body parts to give him a glimpse, and when she is dressing or changing clothes, she will glance at him out the corner of her eye. He senses that she would be more than a little devastated if he didn't take in the view and all of it, and make your occasional comment. He nearly always gets a side view and full frontal of bare breasts. He came to the conclusion 20 years ago that she likes this sex object thing, well, at least a little, even if she will never admit it.

Jeez, I love this! Have you ever noticed that if you come up behind a woman that is topless or without a stitch, and if you run your arms under hers and under her breasts and hug her up from behind, she will sort of wrap her arms around yours, lean back into you and almost purr.

This will be fun for all time. Come up behind a woman (topless or topless and bottomless), in your bedroom, slip your hands under her arms and around so as to cup each breast in one hand. Then make her look at herself in a full length mirror, and jiggle her breasts up and down, one at a time. Almost all women jiggleable (is that a word), at least that's my theory. (By the way, Sunrise, as women get into their 30,s, 40's and 50's, they get sexier in the BREAST region - AND EVERYWHERE ELSE - that is to say the jiggleability (is that word?) factor increases...whew, just to think of it, and don't ever forget it!) Then say to her, "Any time you want to go bra-less, you can count on me to stand behind you and give you my full support. She'll shoot you a look through the mirror, but usually will smile at least a little, or better yet, start to giggle.

Breast tickling is a heavenly game. It so lends itself to teasing. She can be sitting on your lap or flat on her back. What you do is tickle her with one finger wriggling it in just beside the nipple. It's so fun to watch the indentation and the jiggling. More often than not, I do this in some sort of straddle position, then crossing her wrists and pinning them over her head. The tease is...don't forget that sex object thing...to comment on the PERFECT natural beauty of her...well if you plan to tease, where do you go? Melons? Jugs? Especially if you know this bugs the little woman, you can say such things then force her to laugh. And does she ever laugh! Isn't that what tickle teasing is about? No but, think about it. Women are so teaseable (is that a word?). You have your wife pinned down on her back. You have her arms pinned over her head. You use your whole hand covering one breast. You gently but firmly squeeze and pinch and twist and tickle and tickle and tickle. Believe me, after a woman has a baby or two her breasts are GOING to get your attention. So I can't resist tickling them. But I do need to give her a rest from time to time.

During a pause (or is that paws) she begs for mercy. I say I have just one question. "What!" she screams. I say, "Got milk?" Here she is all held down, and she still looks at me and says, "Shut up!" Well! Let's just tickle this other breast. You can spend some quality time where the biggest part of the breast and the ribs start to work together. You can tickle through a breast (gently) yet exploring for the ribs beneath it. The best part is you are teasing her to the end of the earth and tickling her half to death and all she can do is laugh. And scream that she can't breathe. And shake her head. She tries to be mad about the way you're teasing her, and she just laughs harder. And the look one her face! Wow! Women are made for tickling. And when you are finished, you are pretty turned on yourself!

As sometimes happens, she then hugs and kisses and begs me to never tickle her that way again. Sure dear I say, but maybe we're not done yet tonight. I can then wrap my arms around her and roll over so she's on top. You have to imagine where that can lead.

Breast tickling can be fun. Breasts can be fun. Heck's bells, breasts ARE fun!

Hiram, that was soooooooo enjoyable to read. Thanks for the playful tribute to breasts!

mine are just a wee bit ticklish (like just a bit, shivering)

::Here's the added bonus, I had a goatee going at the time (rarely have one::

OMG beards and hair on my breasts will drive me over the edge...I am fairly large breasted and mine are extremely ticklish...:eek:

JPie

breast tickling

ah yes one of the gods little gifts!
i have known several ladies with ticklish breasts, and yes i tickled them:D
the first girl i tickled the breasts of was a girl in h.s.. she went on to be a semi-famous balette star. lot of fun.
every girl with ticklish breasts also found it very erotic...hmm, so did i...funny how that worked huh?
two women with the most ticklish breasts also have undergone augmentation. both said their breasts became more sensitive, and ticklish after the augmentation.
i find that using feathers is ok, but not as effective as brushes. tongue, and fingers are better yet. darkknight had the same reaction as i got when i'd use a 3 day old beard to tickle with. in all, light strokes, alternating with squeezes, and little pinches works best.
i'll end with a big thank you to the ladies for sharing with us men, and to the gods responsible for those delightfull ticklish breasts!
steve

Ticklish nipples....

Ticklish nipples...how delicious. I had a wonderful time tickling Marci's beautiful nipples in "-O- The Tickling" a video available through TC. Much to my delight this woman had very ticklish nipples and I was obliged to do my best working on them. There's something special about ticklish nipples...you know what I mean.

DungeonMaster.
:whip:

YIKES!!!

Mine are extremely ticklish. It drives me up the wall! But, I enjoy it at the same time. Fortunately, Drew's the only one allowed to go there. LOL

Ann

WOW

Darkknight said:
Wow, guess I'm luckier than you Phineas. But then again I don't have gals to tickle for a tickling video game! ;)

Sunrise mentioned the exact scenerio I had with one of my ex's and yeah I'm a big guy. :p

Here's the added bonus, I had a goatee going at the time (rarely have one) and when I simply kissed around her breasts my goatee tickled for me. She went nuts and I had both her arms pinned above her head, I just needed my goatee and my tongue. She was sore later because she had strained all her muscles from the tickling. I had to hear about it for a couple of days. But it was worth it.

I had another ex but she was way too ticklish (everywhere but her feet) and I had to agree to something (didn't want to do) in order to let her let me lick her stomach and breast. I could not get her to let me go more than a second on both spots. She hated being tickled BIG TIME. She was so not into tickling so I couldn't just pin her down and do it anyway. I won't ever date a non-playful gal again. :p

Breast tickling is just icing on to my cake.

DK

Its enough to make a grown girl want to cry......

DAMN goatees turn me on. LOL First of all, guys just look good in them... (Especially big guys... who just look good cause SUNRISE says so!) And the way they feel.... ANYWHERE ON MY BODY! WHY DID I START THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR! *mops brow and other places*

Something about breast tickles.... Sigh... Its like an automatic turn on for me and that is why, for the MOST part, it is off limits. It just tickles sooo bad and feels so good that sometimes I don't know whether to moan or to laugh or to shiver... or to scream... OR to MMMM but I WOW! Oh MY GOOODNESS! And sometimes... if I am lucky I even OOOOOOOOOOhhhhh Just from simple sweet breast tickles.... Do ya get what I'm saying!

To you Darkknight... it is icing on the cake... For me... it IS the cake. LOL Honestly. My all time favorite place to be tickled. (Second spot is my underarms) And I can not take it... But I WILL take it because I want it sooo much... It just feels so wonderful. And takes me over the edge into this zone where I just want more and more and more and never want it to stop.

Hiram..... sigh

Something you described rekindled a smoldering memory for me.... I remember sitting on the floor with my ex fiance... We were both facing the mirror.... I was sitting in front of him, legs crossed in front of me. He was behind me. He wrapped his big strong arms around my body, our eyes met in the reflected glass... He told me, "You are mine.... I can't believe you are mine. And you are so beautiful." He hugged me tightly ... carassed me gently... And I... I have NEVER felt as sexy as I did at that moment, before or since. It just... wow did something to me. I will never forget it.

There is something about when someone very special or close to you touches, caresses, kisses, nibbles... tickles the very places you feel are less than perfect, too large or too small, ugly, worthless... It makes you feel like the hottest most irresistable person in the world. Makes you start believing that you very well may be.

If only some of your truly knew how special and wonderful it is to be loved that way. Wow! I don't have it yet, but when I do, you better believe I am NOT letting that guy go. How special is that?

I believe I have changed the subject... You'll have to forgive me... Love effects me in this way. Bottom line, I love to be tickled.... BUT things won't come together.... It'll never be all that it can be, or feel as wonderful and as amazing as it will when that one person who I know will love me forever is touching me..... holding me... fulfilling my fantasies, making my dreams come true. Man, so many times I sit and doubt that this will happen, but then I read yet another alluring and amazing post from Hiram about his wife... and I know that this special love does exist... even for me.

Sigh... all this from breast tickling. LOL I told you it drives me wild!

LOVE, Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Ok... Now I'm all choked up! :blush: Thank you everyone for posting your ideas and your experiences.

I'll tell ya sumthin' Sunrise, had I remained with the one ex that I drove nuts with my goatee tickling, it would have made breast tickling my ultimate fav place.
Just remembering her blush and gettin' all sweaty and trying to tell me to stop but not able to form words with her laughter in the way...

sigh... the good ole days. :sowrong:

But anyway, you totally started this thread and was surprised to see myself in it but since you all shared your stories, I had to as well.
So Sunrise, you bring the cake and I'll bring the icing and see what happens, no? ;)

Oh..still not forgetting the old timer jokes. Below shows poor Sunrise and her older fans. :p

:imouttahe

p.s.- Hmm, well to salute the young ladies (that's right, all of you in the thread!) with the love of tickling goatees... I'm growing one again for you.

DK

Darkknight said:
I'll tell ya sumthin' Sunrise, had I remained with the one ex that I drove nuts with my goatee tickling, it would have made breast tickling my ultimate fav place.
Just remembering her blush and gettin' all sweaty and trying to tell me to stop but not able to form words with her laughter in the way...

sigh... the good ole days. :sowrong:

But anyway, you totally started this thread and was surprised to see myself in it but since you all shared your stories, I had to as well.
So Sunrise, you bring the cake and I'll bring the icing and see what happens, no? ;)

Oh..still not forgetting the old timer jokes. Below shows poor Sunrise and her older fans. :p

:imouttahe

p.s.- Hmm, well to salute the young ladies (that's right, all of you in the thread!) with the love of tickling goatees... I'm growing one again for you.

DK

I'm sorry... I'm still trying to get over the chills I got from writing the last post. Man!!!!

Please grow out your goatee.. Yum!

But... I will have to rewrite what I said last week in another thread... LOL I don't mix cake with grits... and for the moment I am on a diet so... No cake for me! Heehee :p And that includes icing. *giggle*

Ok dear... You are an oldie but a goodie... LOL
You can forget my wisecracks if ya want... but I know that you are pretty much senile... so that should kick in *looks at watch* right about now.

heehee
Live, laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back