• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breast Tickling?

Gotta agree with the females here.

My breasts, ESPECIALLY, the nipples are the fastest way to tickling agony/ecstasy.

Second to my feet, my nipples are the most assured way to orgasm by tickling, ALL which are the EXCLUSIVE property of Pete.:D

Jen

TickleCrazy said:
My breasts used to be extremely sensitive but sadly, since I nursed my children, my nipples & areolas are now almost numbed. Has that been anyone else's experience too? I'm still very ticklish around my breasts' outer edges so there's still a lot to be enjoyed.

I think I had just the opposite experience.

I have hmmm....now how does my friend John describe my breasts? "A balcony you could do Shakespeare off of!" LOL They have always been VERY Ticklish. I found that after nursing my child, my breasts and nips were more ticklish than EVER before. It holds true years later too! I'm not sure why. I am not complaining!

Maybe this explains my strong stance on breastfeeding. They are MADE for that....and...uh...well....it makes 'em damn ticklish!

Feathers, fingers, tongues, teeth,facial hair, and the list goes on and on...

Joby....Can someone turn up the A/C please??:devil:

JoBelle said:
...I found that after nursing my child, my breasts and nips were more ticklish than EVER before...
Then you go girl! Now I really miss my PC (pre-children) body. I'll check around and see if there's such a thing as reawakening nerves. :idunno:

i have 4 children,

and my wife breast feeded all of them. her sensitivity never faded.
all i have to do is brush up agaist her chest, and she'll giggle. not that that happens too often... what a waste.
steve

There are so many great things on this thread that I wish it would never end... Breast tickles are so amazing! I just hope that my sensitivity in them NEVER EVER EVER goes away.

If you have anymore techniques or stories, feel free to post them.
I only heard very few people talking about deep breast tickling.... It seems like the ticklishness of my breasts have no end. LOL Tops, bottoms, especially the sides (in between armpits and ribs!) and underneath!!!!!!!! That KILLS ME!.... But deep breast tickling.... OH MY GOOODNESS! Combine that with armpits (some guys with big hands can tickle both places at the same time)... Safe word city!

This is sooo much fun!

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

continuing

i have found that the inside, outside, and underside of the breasts are nicely ticklish. the aerola, and nipple are even more sensitive, but prone to erotic feelings, which can sometimes alter the ticklish responses. the majority of the women who's breasts i've had the honor to tickle found that deep tickles hurt too much, if i wasn't VERY CAREFULL.
there is just something so wonderfull in having a lady giggling, and squirming while her breasts are being stroked, and tweeked. thats when you know life is good!
steve

breast tickling

Breast tickling is great yada yada yada. Why dont we give Sunriseticklee a golden feather award for most interesting thread. OR at least give me one for biggest suck up..:evilha:

breast tickling

No but seriosuly, i like to use like a q-tip dipped into baby oil or smooth paintbrush. Make sure the bristles are soft. Or even your tongue..ok thats enough. getting myself excited.:devil:

hmm... talk of goatees... yummy! now that i think about it, every single guy that i've dated had one. :) and they did tickle to no end... and they never tried! i mean, just a kiss on the neck would send my spazing... :)
but i've never really had a serious tickling thing happen, nothing of the sexual nature. at least, non that my partner was awear of. all this breast tickling talk has my all interested!

Re: breast tickling

AphxA said:
No but seriosuly, i like to use like a q-tip dipped into baby oil or smooth paintbrush. Make sure the bristles are soft. Or even your tongue..ok thats enough. getting myself excited.:devil:

Q-Tips?

*gulp*:wow:

HeeHee....
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

This topic and posted responses peaked my interest so much that I had to de-lurk this time to add my own comments.
In the past few months since I discovered and indulged my love of being tickled one of the biggest surprises has been learning just how ticklish my breasts, especially the nipples, are.
I have always been hyper-sensitive in that area to the point of being painful, much to the frustration of ex-boyfriends.
However, since I met and started playing with a local tickle buddy who was very patient and has one of the lightest touches I've ever experienced, for the first time in my life, I love having my breasts touched and tickled. Down the sides and underneath make me squirm and giggle hysterically.
My oversensitve nipples have become a source of extreme ticklish pleasure when tickled with fingers thru a layer or two of clothing..or(shiver) if bared, tickled with a semi-stiff feather just stroking back and forth. This makes the rest of my breast so insanely ticklish it is an intense challenge to my supreme control and composure, which lasts for about 30 seconds.
Sadly, my tickle buddy has moved far, far away recently and my breasts have gone untickled since then. :justlips Times purple large
Be very very careful what you wish for. You may just get it.
:

Well al I'm going to say is that if a woman is ticklish, those are usually thrown in the category lol.

When I was in my early 20's I dated a girl with very ticklish breasts. The outter curve of the breast was the target area when ever we would fool around. Fortunetly she wasn't as sensitive as B.O.D., and she loved tickle play so it was a win/win on that frunt.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back