• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Here, but Have Been Floating

Hi OrangeVibe, welcome to the forum! :D :welcome:

A very courageous presentation you wrote! :) I'm glad you've joined the forum. This is a great place, hope you'll like it! :D

Hi OrangeVibe, we have spoken a bit in other threads but I read your intro and I can't even imagine how bad things must have been for you in the past. I think I speak for everyone when I say you are very welcome here. I can see why you have major trust issues with guys and why you get depressed etc. I think the experiences we have when we are kids do have a massive impact on the type of people we grow up to be and it must have taken a lot of courage for you to be so open about everything in this thread. I hope you are enjoying being part of the TMF so far and I look forward to getting to know you...

Hi OrangeVibe, we have spoken a bit in other threads but I read your intro and I can't even imagine how bad things must have been for you in the past. I think I speak for everyone when I say you are very welcome here. I can see why you have major trust issues with guys and why you get depressed etc. I think the experiences we have when we are kids do have a massive impact on the type of people we grow up to be and it must have taken a lot of courage for you to be so open about everything in this thread. I hope you are enjoying being part of the TMF so far and I look forward to getting to know you...

:happycry: This made me a bit wet in the eyes.

Thank you for your introduction. I'm glad to have you as a friend here, and more than that, I'm happy I registered and found such a lovely group of people here. :wub:

:happycry: This made me a bit wet in the eyes.

Thank you for your introduction. I'm glad to have you as a friend here, and more than that, I'm happy I registered and found such a lovely group of people here. :wub:

:twohugs:

Welcome,
I'm almost the same way you are. I'm really "shy" about my tickle fetish and very few people know about it (Only a few girls that I've dated closely, thats it). I hope that you are able to relax around it and have fun with it like most of the rest of us do. I'm not one to go to the tickle "parties" that they hold sometimes, but its still nice to have some interactions with people who share my same interests ("sexually" I guess). I'm sorry to hear what your father did to you. Some people make me really disappointed in the human race (The thought of your situation almost makes me cry, literally). Again, I hope you can enjoy your stay and turn your biggest fear into something really enjoyable.
Robert

Hello, onomonopeia. :)

I am able to relax and enjoy it - online. :) So far, I haven't found a tickle buddy in real life. Such a shame. I have friends, but they all live far away, so the only tickling that they could be capable of is cybertickling. Not only that, but what friends I do have, I would never feel comfortable having tickle me because they aren't the kind of people that I find attractive, within the realm of my fetish ... you know? With tickle buddies - for me, leastwise - they have to have a certain je ne sais quoi when it comes to being my 'ler. (Sadly, I'm a rather picky person.) I can't help it. Neither can my nerves. :(

Thanks for the welcome, Robert. :) Very sweet.

lol thats what i go from the "..." at the end, i can't really detect tone off of typed words :p

Don't feel too bad. I suffer from slight mindblindness, so sometimes I can't tell what emotions and intentions people are trying to convey. It can be a bit of a hassle sometimes.

I wasn't bumping my thread. I was fist-bumping someone else.

It's up to you, but this is a welcome thread...

I am shamelessly bumping your thread because I forgot to say hi to you here first. XD

Hi!

Don't feel too bad. I suffer from slight mindblindness, so sometimes I can't tell what emotions and intentions people are trying to convey. It can be a bit of a hassle sometimes.

you're teling me haha thats why i abuse the smiley things ;), well i'm glad we got past this whole misunderstanding :blush:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back