Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/21/2014

The TMF Archives feature collections of Art and Stories by many of our communities finest creators.

New from MTJ

MAGGS #5

Click here
10/19/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

My girlfriend who loves to tickle me

So I've been going out with this girl for the past 5 months and it's been great. We both like the same things and she finds me funny, which is another plus plus plus. I have a boot fetish to go along with my tickle fetish, and she likes boots too, so I bought her three pairs already. So I told her when were first getting to know each other that the only way I'd laugh at one of those crappy romantic comedy movies, i.e. matthew mcconaughey movies, is if someone tied me down and tickled me the whole time and she looks at me and goes You're ticklish? and I go yea and she goes "sucks for you" and I go why and she says BECAUSEE right then she sticks her fingers into my sides and tickles nonstop for a good minute until I could get away. After I was done laughing I asked her if she was ticklish too? and she told me not very much, but I found out through experimentation were she was ticklish. So now she tickles me a lot while wearing boots, two turn ons for me. And she found out about my tickling fetish because when she would tickle me non-stop I would get a bulge in my pants. Hope you enjoyed my short story.

You're very lucky to have a girlfriend like that. Enjoy.
    Thanks for sharing the story.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

Good for you, Bro. She sounds fun

Hot HOT HOT!!!!

Matt that was short and oh so sweet. Nothing is hotter than tickling a woman in boots and being tickled by one in boots!!!! What color pantyhose does she wear with the boots? Tell me how she tortures you with the zipper taking them off.

She either wears the tan pantyhose or knee high socks under her boots. She loves to put her booted legs over my lap while she tickles me non stop.

I could bust a nut just thinking about it!! Nothing is hotter than a woman who tickles you while wearing boots. Does she taunt you too? I already busted one So just go ahead and tell me so!!

Of course she taunts me haha

Blog Entries
    Is she a member of this forum?
    The Secret to Tickling is to make the Person being Tickled Enjoy It.

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Man who fights with woman by day, will get NO PIECE at night.

No she isn't a member yet.

Do you have any longer stories and you said you found ut she is ticklish where is she ticklish
    You never now were I coming from but you will know when it tickles you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt22 View Post
    So I told her when were first getting to know each other that the only way I'd laugh at one of those crappy romantic comedy movies, i.e. matthew mcconaughey movies, is if someone tied me down and tickled me the whole time .

She ought to take you up on that. Might end up being an interesting tickling game..for example, her trying to make you laugh a certain number of times or certain amount of minutes during the movie, and you trying to resist laughing.

And like others said, you're lucky to have a g/f who enjoys tickling you that much.
    Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat...and I became: He-Man...THE MOST TICKLISH MAN IN THE TMFVERSE!!!

That sounds like a good idea. She probably would like to just tie me down and tickle the hell out of me though haha. I'll post some longer stories about were she is ticklish later.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt22 View Post
    She probably would like to just tie me down and tickle the hell out of me though haha.
    ...She wouldn't happen to have a twin sister or clone living anywhere in the SF bay area, would she?
    Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat...and I became: He-Man...THE MOST TICKLISH MAN IN THE TMFVERSE!!!