• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend who loves to tickle me

Matt22

TMF Novice
So I've been going out with this girl for the past 5 months and it's been great. We both like the same things and she finds me funny, which is another plus plus plus. I have a boot fetish to go along with my tickle fetish, and she likes boots too, so I bought her three pairs already. So I told her when were first getting to know each other that the only way I'd laugh at one of those crappy romantic comedy movies, i.e. matthew mcconaughey movies, is if someone tied me down and tickled me the whole time and she looks at me and goes You're ticklish? and I go yea and she goes "sucks for you" and I go why and she says BECAUSEE right then she sticks her fingers into my sides and tickles nonstop for a good minute until I could get away. After I was done laughing I asked her if she was ticklish too? and she told me not very much, but I found out through experimentation were she was ticklish. So now she tickles me a lot while wearing boots, two turn ons for me. And she found out about my tickling fetish because when she would tickle me non-stop I would get a bulge in my pants. Hope you enjoyed my short story.

You're very lucky to have a girlfriend like that. Enjoy. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the story. :D

Hot HOT HOT!!!!

Matt that was short and oh so sweet. Nothing is hotter than tickling a woman in boots and being tickled by one in boots!!!! What color pantyhose does she wear with the boots? Tell me how she tortures you with the zipper taking them off.

She either wears the tan pantyhose or knee high socks under her boots. She loves to put her booted legs over my lap while she tickles me non stop.

I could bust a nut just thinking about it!! Nothing is hotter than a woman who tickles you while wearing boots. Does she taunt you too? I already busted one So just go ahead and tell me so!!

Do you have any longer stories and you said you found ut she is ticklish where is she ticklish

So I told her when were first getting to know each other that the only way I'd laugh at one of those crappy romantic comedy movies, i.e. matthew mcconaughey movies, is if someone tied me down and tickled me the whole time .

She ought to take you up on that. Might end up being an interesting tickling game..for example, her trying to make you laugh a certain number of times or certain amount of minutes during the movie, and you trying to resist laughing.

And like others said, you're lucky to have a g/f who enjoys tickling you that much.

That sounds like a good idea. She probably would like to just tie me down and tickle the hell out of me though haha. I'll post some longer stories about were she is ticklish later.

She probably would like to just tie me down and tickle the hell out of me though haha.

...She wouldn't happen to have a twin sister or clone living anywhere in the SF bay area, would she? :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back