• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a little about me

ticklish t-girl

I've had several replies asking for some real experiences. The following contains gay sex, crossdressing, and m/m tickling.

A little about me
As a child I always loved to dress up in my mom and sisters clothing. I'm not sure why I started doing it but I can remember doing that as far back as I can remember. I also had a love of tickling as a child. I was ticklish but I enjoyed tickling others more than being tickled.
When I was in high school I got involved with a friend of mine named Mark. I knew Mark had gotten caught sucking dick a few times with other older neightborhood kids. I knew he would be my chance to explore my gay side fairly safely.
I use to spend alot of weekends at Marks house. His parents would go away to camp and leave us with an entire empty house alot of weekends. At first we would just fool around, light tickling, give each other head...alot. I'm not sure how it came up but one day we both found out we also liked cross dressing. Mark was more of just a pantyhose guy and I was the full head to toe cross dresser. Shortly after that our sex lives got alot more interseting....and fun!
One weekend after his family left, Mark went around the house closing all the blinds and locking all the doors and I was in his Parents bedroom going thru his moms closet. I picked a long dark green dress and a pair of black high strappy heels. ( I was lucky Marks mom had rather large feet and I had very small feet so most of her shoes fit me.) I picked a really silky white bra and pair of panties and super sheer nude pantyhose. As I got dressed I also lubed my self up for anal and headed out of the bedroom into the living room. Mark popped in and removed his clothes revealing himself in nothing but pantyhose. Mark led me into the dining room. This was only about the 3rd time I had ever wore heels and I was very very wobbly in them. Mark bent me over the square dining room table where his mother ate dinner everyday. I felt his hands up my dress and slightly sliding down my pantyhose and panties. Mark was already lubed and slowly inserted his dick into my ass. Mark and I had done anal before but this was totally amazing and alot more fun. Mark slowly started pumping me slow then fast, then hard then slow again. I was in heaven being fucked in drag. Mark then thrust his dick into me slow and hard and then stopped. I felt his hands let go of my waist. Marks hands quickly slipped up the sides of me dress and he began to tickle my sides. I instantly began giggling and apparently Mark like it. He tickled my sides, my underarms, my lower back, he traced his finger tips all around my bra straps as I howled uncontrollably with laughter. I couldn't move as I mentioned I was terribly wobbly in heels and with Marks dick thrust into me all I could do lay bent over the table and take my tickling torture. This continued for about 25 minutes more. Then as fast as it started, Mark stopped replaced his hands on my waist and continued to fuck the hell out of me. It only took a few moments for Mark to finish and it was wonderful.
I pulled up my pantied and pantyhose and stumbled to the living room couch exhausted. Mark followed me in and sat beside me. He said it's you turn. He lifted up the front of my dress as I lay slumped on the couch. Mark proceeded to give me the best head I ever had. It only took a few seconds so he did it again. After the 3rd time of forced orgasm, I told him I was good and to stop with the head. Mark then placed me back into my panties and pulled my dress down, then placed my feet in his nylon clad lap. He removed my heels and massaged my pantyhose covered feet for a few minutes. He then flipped me on my stomach and locked his legs around mine. Mark then slowly raked his fingernails all over my nylon clad, super ticklish feet. I laid there exhausted as mark tickled my feet for hours and all I could do was squirm and laught hysterically until I had a sore throat.
After that night cross dressing and tickling have been a major part of who I am and I've had the chance to share my experience wiht a few others. Mark and I dated on and off for several years after that night until he got married. He will always be my first true love!
luv sarah

wow thats a great story
i havent read anything like it before
thats for taking the time to share

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back