• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Re-De-Lurk

batgirl

... because being in the closet keeps me from interacting. Lame but true.

But I thought I'd start to reach out a little more. I've been on this forum for years but never as an active member. And I can't guarantee a whole lot of activity but I do want to say hi, especially to the mods who make this forum awesome!

As far as I go, I'm very shy about my fetish. I'm a lee at heart but I still can't admit it. I'm also a ruthless 'ler... just sayin'.

I'm also pretty good at video games, I play some music... and I've recently started watching House. And by watching, I mean obsessively watching.

:)

Batgirl, congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Welcome out in the open, and congrats on delurking! :toast:

Hey there, Batgirl. I see you have been a member of this forum nearly as long as I have. It's nice that you're deciding to get a little more active now. I hope you have a good time and that everyone treats you nicely. :)

Wide... open... spaces...

Congrats on coming out of hiding!

Hi Batgirl.....thanks for coming back out....and don't be a stranger...we love having you here......

Glad to have ya out of the lurking world. Feel free to friend me.

Welcome to the other side of the door. We hope you enjoy your time here/

Hey there, batgirl. PM me anytime. I'm in ME but I could rock your world on AIM, if you were interested. ;)

All I can say is welcome again. It so great for you to come out and join us. Join us in all the fun.

ello batgirl! congrats on de-lurking and for being a ruthless ler. nobody messes with a ruthless ler. NOBODY

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back