• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

un expected college result

bambam90

this is my first story ever breaking my post viginity here lol.

well this happend a while ago at college im doing a performance arts course in scotland and the first thing we did was something like investigative drama any way i was working with a girl lets call her lauren (decided against posting her real name. she is about 5'10 beautifull dark hair porcelain skin a stunner to be frank one of the nicesest looking girls i know ) anyhow we were to come up wiyh a short play with the title love conquers all so we decided to do some story about a couple relationship surviving through lots of shit you know stick close to the tittle and all so we are rehearsing this one scene she is meant to be just out the shower so she has a dressing gown on over her top and skirt and is of course bare foot her feet are really nice size 4's so she comes over to thes chairs we set up to look like a couch and lies across me feet in my lap and im not really payin attention sho she calls me a tit for forgeting my line so not being one to miss an oppertunity i grab her ankles and so "oh a tit am i " and i start tickling her feet and she's begging "oh god please dont im super tickly on my feet" so i stop well let her think i have but then i continue this goes on for bout 3 mins and shes bucking trying to get away but she canmt sh ejust has to lie there and continue laughing her head off. but little did we know our lecturer was watching us mess around the whole time and he comes over and says " i know you two were just carrying on there but it looked really cute just like a real couple i think you should change your original dialouge her and hve a kind of fake argument and Ross you should do exactly what you did grb her and tickle lauren but do it for a little longer and go to black out with lauren laughing.
so now i get to tickle her feet every time we rehearse that scene we have been doing it since november nearly over though but me and lauren have got really close maby ill find out were else she is ticklish when we are just hanging out

that's awesome man! You get to act out your fun and you might have a relationship out of it... Cheers

Very nice Story, maybe since you and her have become really close she is starting to enjoy having her feet tickled by you. I think you should ask her to go out with you and ask her to be your girlfriend. If she says yes then more tickling is to come I think.

i wouldnt go as far to say she enjoys being tickled on her feet yeah we are good m8s nw but i know from a previous experince at the start of the course she doesnt enjoy it bt sys she doent hate it i would have posted tht story bt i opted to put this one up first coz it was one on one tickling the earlier one was more of a gang tickle lol

i wouldnt go as far to say she enjoys being tickled on her feet yeah we are good m8s nw but i know from a previous experince at the start of the course she doesnt enjoy it bt sys she doent hate it i would have posted tht story bt i opted to put this one up first coz it was one on one tickling the earlier one was more of a gang tickle lol

we don't mind reading about gang tickling :p

but anyways, you are so lucky lol... I have never gotten to tickle someone in a screen or play I am doing and I've been in theatre since I was 7, so bleh you :p

This is a great story, please keep us updated with how it turns out!

You lucky man! And God bless that lecturer...Could he be one of us???

ddd

he might be oh and just to let u all know me and lauren started goin out about a month or so ago so yay lol

Im waay late to this, but just thought id mention that a size 4 hoof on a 5'10 frame is pretty incredibly highly unusual. Lol. But loved the story

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back