• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why won't you let me cum already!!! (f/m, complete story)

mass1926

Banned
Ashley was a 25 year old bank teller currently working on finishing up her degree in business and move on past her dead end job. She had goofed around a lot when she was younger, substituting fun for what should have been study time. Never the less she managed to get an okay job at a bank in her hometown in North Carolina, but it was essentially a go nowehere position. Ashley was a beautiful southern girl of about 5 ft 2 inches tall, with D-cup breasts and a cute little figure that although was not quite skinny, it was that level of semi-chubby that added a certain adorableness to her physique. She had long straight blonde hair that she usually tied into a bun in the back, with gorgeous blue yes that could light up a room when she entered.

Today was a bit more special for ashley than most other days because not only was it Friday, but she had met someone special. She had her fair share of guys she met at bars when she was younger and it never worked out, and tired of finding "mr. wrong" she decided to take her chances with an on-line dating site where she was hoping to meet somebody that shared her same interests. Surely enough, not soon after she put up her information came 28 year old Scott Lewis from a town just 20 minutes from Ashley's. The two spoke on the phone for a few weeks really getting to know each other that way their first date wouldn't have as much of that awkward interview type of scenario with lots of forced small talk. They really got to know each other well enough that when they were finally ready to meet they felt as though they had already been dating for a few months.

5 p.m. rolled around and ashley walked out of the bank to her car where her date Scott was there waiting to meet her. She instantly was attracted to him. Scott wasn't a tall man at only 5 ft 8', but he was in great shape and clearly took good care of himself. He had short brown hair, green eyes, and was dressed comfortably in jeans and a short sleeve pullover shirt. Ashley felt a bit overdressed in her skirt, black nylons, gray buttondown shirt, and black heels, so she asked if he minded going back to her apartment so that she could change. Getting back to her two-bedroom apartment the two walked in to see a note on the table from Ashley's friend and roommate letting her know that she went off with some friends for the weekend and wouldn't be back until Monday. Relieved to see this note, Ashley told Scott to make himself comfortable while she changed.

Scott was incredibly attracted to Ashley from the moment he laid eyes on here, and seeing her gorgeous legs in those sexy black stockings made it hard for him to control his secret that he was not ready to confide in Ashely. Scott had a fetish for tickling girls, and he especially loved nylon feet. Ashley was in the process of taking off her heels when she remarked to Scott about how soar her feet get standing in heels all day. Scott couldnt resist, he had to take a chance. He offered her a foot rub like any wonderful gentleman would do to make his lady happy, and Ashley who was already having strong feelings for Scott after having spoken to him for the last 3 weeks via phone, could not refuse his offer. Ashley invited him into her bedroom and she laid back down onto the bed and placed her feet out into his lap. "Sorry I didn't take my stockings off yet, but my feet are just so tired I could really use a rub right away" she said in a cute flirty voice.

Scott began to gently rub her feet softly, loving every second of running his hands along her soft nyloned feet. Her feet were absolutely amazing to touch. They were slightly meaty,but so soft that you could really squeeze into them. Scott did his best to hide is erection while he continued to rub her feet, and her moans of pleasure (with a red blushing face) gave Scott the urge to go for it now. "What's the worst that could happen?" he thought to himself. So, without anymore overthinking it, he stroked his index finger up her stockinged sole. "Eek", Ashley screeched out as she jumped up from the unexpected tickle. "Hey, that's sneaky Mr", she said in a very very flirting manner. "Aw, did I find you're tickle spot?" asked Scott as he quickly spider tickled her foot again.

"Ahahaha...nooo..ahahahaha....I'm sohooooo ticklish!!!" Ashley gasped out as Scott finally stopped dancing his fingers along his sole. "Sorry, I can't help it. You reacted so cute that first time that I couldn't resist" noted Scott as he became excessively aroused. Ashley couldn't help but notice Scott's erection when he turned sideways when tickling her foot, and she herself had been becoming turned on during the foot rub, and the tickling excitement really got her hot. Ashley did not have a tickling fetish, but she had not had sex with a guy in over a year and a half since she was always busy between her job and school. Knowing that Scott was already very turned on, she used her index finger to call him closer to her face. As he moved in she met him halfway with a very passionate kiss. The two began to make-out intensely feeling each other's bodies up and down as they passionatey kissed on the lips, neck, down to the chest area and anywhere they could find skin. It wasn't long before both were taking their shirts off and really getting into the heat of passion.

As Ashley and Scott continued to indulge in sexual lust for one another, Ashley begain to reach down for Scott's cock. "Does your friend wanna come out and play" she whispered into his ear. "I saw how hard your were when you were rubbing my feet. Are you a foot boy?" she said in a very very sexy southern drawl. "Well your feet are sooo hot and yes I was very attracted to them" admitted Scott. In the heat of the moment not thinking clearly because he was so aroused, Scott said something that he didn't realize was coming out until it did. "God I got so turned on tickling your feet. I could tickle them all night" exclaimed Scott, who instantly stopped kissing and somewhat stared blankly at her after revealing what he had just said. "What's that sweety?" exclaimed Ashley somewhat confused. "You got turned on tickling me?" Scott, almost horrified realizing he probably just blew a shot to be with this amazing girl, was almost blown away by her next remark. "Awwww......that is just so adorable. I love being tickled, it's so fun. That's too cute that you get turned on by it."

Feeling more relieved than ever, Scott confessed to her that he has a fetish for tickling. Ashley was very understanding of it, stating that everyone has something that floats their boat. She promised it would be theire "special secret" and with that they instantly felt as thought their connection to one another had become much stronger. They began kissing passionately again, groping each other like two kids on prom night. Scott worked his way down Ashley's chest to her tummy, which had a little chub to it, but it just made her extra soft there. Scott began licking her stomach and into her belly button, which had Ashley purring like a cat. "Oh my Lord, I want you right now Scott," she blurted out without hesitation in the passion of the moment. Scott pulled off his shirt and pants, and Ashley took off her skirt. "Wait, leave your pantyhose on," stated Scott with a horny grin on his face. Ashley obliged and the two began to go at it again, Scott now groping her soft nyloned ass and thighs. When they were ready for the next level Scott realized he forgot condoms. "Don't worry sweetie, my roommate has some."

The two went into her roommates room and opened her drawer to pull out a pack. When they opened it they were shocked to find 2 pairs of cuffs sitting in there. Apparently Ashley's friend had a bit of a kinky side that Ashley never knew about. Furthermore, there was her vibrator sticking out from underneath some empty folders at the bottom of the drawer. The two looked at each other without knowing what to say, until Ashley had some ideas. "Come on tickle boy, wanna tie me up and tickle me my feet s'more?" she said to him with the wink of an eye. Scott, nearly ready to explode in his underwear nodded and they grabbed the condoms, vibrator and cuffs and headed back into the room. When they got back to the room Ashley laid back flat on the bed while Scott nervously cuffed her arms overhead and then cuffed her legs spread apart to the opposite posts at the bottom of her bed. He stood up and looked at her in admiration almost trying to convince himself that this is real and not a dream. Ashley was a bit nervous, but extremely horny at this point as she said "go easy on me, I'm very ticklish. Okay?" Scott agreed and promised that he wouldn't take it too far, only what she could take.

Scott moved to the bottom of the bed and held Ashley's foot in place. Ashley's body began to tense up and she closed her eyes knowing what was about to come. Scott used his right hand index finger and slowly ran it from her heel up to her middle part of the sole where he began to lightly sractch against the soft nylon fabric. "OHHHH...ahahaha...oh my gosh...noooohaooooo..ahahahaha...Scottt..ahahahaaa"...Ashley bucked with laugther twisting her body left to right no realizing how ticklish she really was. "Awwww....you're more ticklish than you though huh?"..."hahahahahah.....yes..yes i am..ahahahahahah".....she bellowed. Scott held her foot and began to spider tickle it with his other hand watching Ashley buck and laugh uncontrollably as he danced his fingers along her sexy, but helpless nyloned foot. Scott then sat on the bottom of the bed between her legs and Ahsley looked on nervously but was too out of breath to speak.

Scott now began running his hands up and down her calves and thighs running his palms along her soft nyloned legs. Ashley enjoyed the feeling as Scott moved up and massaged her inner thighs. He leaned in and began kissing her belly up along her chest, and eventually their lips connected passionately again. The kissed as Scott lightly tickled her neck giving Ashley giggles and goosebumps, but in a very arousing manner. Scott began to kiss her neck and moved down to her chest where he opened her bra and began to lick her nipples. Ashley arched her back in pleasure as Scott licked her left nipple and very very lightly tickled the other nipple with the tips of his fingers. "MMMMMMMhhh....Scott.....I'm ready, you can have me" she exclaimed in pleasure and desire. "I want it to be extra special so let's build it up some more okay sweetie?" gestured Scott, which the horny Ashley nodded to in agreement while her eyes remained closed with a grin of pleasure on her face. Scott began to massage her clit from the outside her of pantyhose driving Ashley wild with pleasure, and Scott then began rubbing his rock-hard cock along the outside of her pantyhose against her clit. The warmth of his hard cock on against her pussy was too much and Ashley began to somewhat beg Scott to fuck her.

"I want to make our first time extra special so I want it to be the best sex we've both ever had" said Scott. I think you're sexy soles need more attention first, but I want you to remain aroused so I have an idea. Scott plugged the vibrator into the wall and then took and and held it up against the outside of her pantyhose against her clit for a few minutes. Ashley moaned in pleasure and tugged hard on her shackles as she braced for the pleasure overload. She wanted to shout out for him to Fuck her hard, but she wanted him to have it his way too so she kept the urges controlled and let him do his thing. Scott wickedly grinned and pulled open her pantyhose from the top and placed the vibrator inside them against her clit and left it running on low. "Oh Lord Scott, what are you doing? You're gonna make me go nuts!!!"... she protested, but still in a flirty manner. Scott looked and assured her it will be worth it in the end. Just as soon as he placed the vibrator inside her nylons, he made his way down to her feet and began ticklign her stockinged soles. Ashley began to buck and twist her feet trying to escape the tickles but could do nothing but take it as she was totally helpless while shackled to the bed posts. She laughed and begged, but at the same time the vibrator was making her so horny that she was beginning to enjoy the tickling. The overload of emotions was becomign too much for Ashley to handle as she screamed out "Fuck Me, OH God Just Fuck Me I'm Begging You!!!!." Scott wanted to fuck her right there, but he wanted to make her experience the pleasures of ticklign and orgasms all at once. He knew this experience would change her life and make her a tickle fan like him. Scott continued to stroke her soles methodically, beginning to precum a bit in his pants as he watched her toes crunch up in her stockings so helplessly while he tickled her feet.

Scott brought his body to her feet and pulled out his cock and rubbed it against her stockinged sole. Ashley curled her toes in and gently gripped his cock head with them and felt some precum rub into her stockings against ther toes. "Mmmmmmm....you know you want it Scott, I feel your warm juices, just please fuck me now, I need this so bad. I'm too horny, we can play tie me up and tickle me another time okay???...I just need sex now!!!" Ashley pleaded with him, but Scott was not ready yet. He wanted her to reach the edge before they came together. Scott left his cock against her sole and began to tickle the top of her foot. "ooohhhooooo...ohoooooooo Scott ......ahahaha....ohhhhhhh", Ashley was now overcome by arousal from the ticklign as her senses were completely confused. The combination of the tickling and the vibrator had caused her to become so aroused that she was begining to get more turned on while being tickled. Scott stopped tickling her feet for a moment and gave her a breather. He shut the vibrator off for a second to let her compose herself as her pantyhose were becoming quite wet in the crotch region. "Scott, turn it on please, oh god, tickle my feet, tickle my feet now. It feels so good when you tickle me." Ashley began to shout out to Scott's pleasure. Scott ripped open the crotch of her pantyhose and lick her wet pussy lips to give her some extra incentive to cum. "oh god let me suck your cock right now, please, Ill suck you dry!!!" she shouted out in erotic passion. Scott licked her a few more seconds before burying his tongue as deep in her pussy as he could. The warm juices reached the tip of his tongue as he gently swirled it around inside her her. Arching and moaning she needed it now, but scott wasn't ready yet. He got up and moved to her head wear she began to lick his cock slowly. She sucked up the tip letting precum hit her tongue and she swirled her tongue along his cock head. Scott began to moan in pleasure and was ready to fuck her, but he wanted it to reach as far to the point of climatic experience as he could. He apprehensively pulled his cock away from her tongue and moved back to her clip where he turned the vibrator back on and stuck in the waistband of her pantyhose so it rubbed right up against her pussy.

Arching back and tugging at her bonds Ashley was almost to tears needing to cum so badly. Scott moved to her feet and began to gently tickle her soles again knowing that he accomplished his goal of incorporating tickling with her sexual urges at this point. Scott ripped open her stockinged sole and began to suck on her big toe, licking it lightly with his tongue as he tickled her sole at the same time. The moans that came from Ashley could've made a priest blush at this point. Scott knew it was getting close but he wanted to make her really beg for it. He decided to take things up a notch with verbal teasing. "Doesn my pretty lady need to cum??" Ashley was barely coherrent at this point as she nodded and whispered yes in between moans. Scott decided to make matters worse taking the vibrator out of her stockings leaving her thrusting her waist in distress as she needed to cum worse now then ever. She began to lightly sob as she could not handle how horny she was at this point and wanted nothing more than to be relieved. "Scott, please, please just get me off," she pleaded barely able to talk she was so exhausted and horny. Scott ran the vibrator along her sole of ther stockinged foot, and Ashley was so weak she didn't move. She laid there still and moaned at the vibrations running up her sole and making her even more aroused. Scott decided it was time. She unshackled her legs and then her arms. Ashley sat up slowly and directed him to lay on his back. She mustered up what strength she had left and sat onto his cock letting it rest deep inside her. She didn't move for a few minutes, but sat on his cock with her eyes closed savoring the moment. She began to lightly thrust forward and back slowly, then faster and faster until they nearly simultaneously let out earth shuddering moans of pleasure as the came. Ashley collapsed on top of Scott in relief and exhuastion. Scott kissed her sweaty forehead and the two laid there for about an hour or so barely able to move.

Later on that night the two laid together in bed talking to each other and sharing feelings. Ashley gave Scott a light tickle on his ribcage and remarked that she could really get into the tickling thing. She told him that she's his secret little tickle slave and kissed him on the lips. They held each other and lay there knowing they were at the beginning stages of a long lasting relationship.

-The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back