• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG)

DeusExProcella

The Tower of Gargalesis

A wanderer, lost in a storm, wakes up in a strange, terrifying place. Here in this world, right and wrong are not so mutually exclusive, and a thin line divides salvation from utter damnation. The wanderer, feared by those inhabiting the island's sole human refuge, is tasked with a quest to save the village. But what awaits in the forest to the north? And worse still, what awaits in the ominous tower, looming just over the horizon?

This is the legend of the Outsider and the battle for the Tower of Gargalesis.

Current Status: Prologue-Chapter 1

This is the Re-Release of the Tower of Gargalesis. Things have changed greatly since the last update.

As the line above says, the game only goes through Chapter 1. You will not be able to enter the tower yet, and will not be able to trigger the Chapter 2 quests yet. I'll alter this, until finally getting rid of it, as the game develops.

The classes have stayed the same:

The Adventurer
The most balanced class, specializing in nothing in particular. The Adventurer has a wide range of builds, being able to specialize in Proficiency or Technique. He/She also has access to various status effects.

Weak Spot: Hips

Special Skill: Bravado - By boasting of his/her accomplishments, the Adventurer's Proficiency rises, at the cost of his/her Endurance.

The Mage
One of the two glass cannons, the Mage has the highest Technique in the game, as well as access to numerous offensive and defensive magic spells. The mage starts slow, but in the end can dish out some of the most devastating damage in the game. The Mage revolves around targeting "Elements" rather than body parts.

Weak Spot: Feet

Special Skill: Tickle Wisp - The Mage can summon a wisp of pure magic to tickle the foe. While no enemy is weak to Pure Magic, very few resist it.

The Soldier
The most resilient class, the Soldier has the highest Endurance in the game, and his/her skills revolve around survival and punishment. Initially, the Soldier's damage output is low, but in the end game, the Soldier gains one of the more powerful attacking abilities: Bide/Punish.

Weak Spot: Thighs

Special Skill: Turtle Up - The Soldier bolsters his/her Endurance at the cost of Proficiency. This state lasts until the end of battle, or when canceled by a Stance change.

The Slayer
The second glass cannon, the Slayer has the highest Proficiency in the game, and some of the most devastating tickles possible. The Slayer is quick to damage foes, but develops defensive abilities very slowly. Proceed with caution, as your encounters with Mamono tend to dissolve into DPS races.

Weak Spot: Ribs

Special Skill: The Claw - By utilizing his/her training, the Slayer learns the most powerful belly tickle in the game as his/her initial attack. This skill's power rises quickly, and tops out near level 6, allowing the Slayer to devastate enemies they leave their belly open.

The Ranger
The Ranger has the highest Stamina in the game, and his/her battle plan revolves around status effects and traps, at least until Mamonology is learned. Once that skill is obtained, the Ranger possesses the ability to learn Mamono "Aspects", giving him/her the ability to take on their skill set.

Weak Spot: Armpits

Special Skill: Observe - By studying Mamono, the Ranger becomes better equipped to engage them. At higher levels, this skill also inflicts the "Studied" status, which reduces the Mamono's overall stats. At the highest level, this skill allows the Ranger to learn Mamono Aspects.

The Thief
A master of swindling and snatching, the Thief has the highest Agility in the game. He/she plays differently from the others, in that the thief relies on items to defeat his/her foes. The thief can steal from Mamono to collect synthesis parts, which are used to create items that no other class has access to.

Weak Spot: Belly

Special Skill: Steal - Not only does Steal allow the Thief to snatch goods, it is also an effective Belly tickle that, while weak, draws from the Thief's much higher Agility stat, instead of Proficiency or Technique.

Combat revolves around using Tickle Skills and Items to win tickle fights with the various Mamono inhabiting the island. All skills target one of eight body parts, with the exception of Mage spells, which target elements. The body parts are:

Neck
Armpits
Ribs
Belly
Hips
Thighs
Knees
Feet

And the elements are:

Fire
Ice
Lightning
Water
Wind
Earth
Light
Darkness
Twilight

Victory over the Mamono will require you to discover how best to tickle them, before they overwhelm you with their incredible power.

Certain Mamono, called Yusei Mamono, are more powerful versions of their weaker sisters. These Mamono will generally offer you a chance to punish them upon defeat. Be careful, as selfish actions, such as tickling dominated Mamono, causes your Karma Meter to shift into the red. Conversely, freeing these Mamono can net you rewards, as well as shift your Karma Meter into the blue.

The most powerful Mamono, called Chou Mamono, are boss enemies who will require planning to defeat. These Mamono offer the same reward upon defeat as Yusei Mamono. Be careful, Chou Mamono are rarely beatable by normal measures.

>The 2.0 Skill System<

The entire reason for the re-release is the skill system. Classes are no longer limited to 6 skills, and can start learning new abilities as early as level 3. I won't go into any more detail, but pay attention to Honey Bee's new training quest.

>Dance with the Devil Mode<

Also new to the re-release is the new "Dance with the Devil" mode. This is a higher level of difficulty for players who want to experience my more masochistic vision. Casual players would be wise to avoid this mode.

V V V V V V V V V V V V

Now, the game has been beta-tested furiously up to this point. That said: if issues arise, contact me via PM to let me know. Most of my beta-testers are testing Chapter 2 right now, there may be some things I unwittingly fucked up. Remember: Deus is a colossal screw up, and usually forgets his semi-colons.

But without further post buffering, here you go. Sorry about the wait, but I hope you enjoy what we've been working on.

The Tower of Gargalesis

I'm going to regret this, I know it

You must start a new game. I intend to correct this later, but for now, you CANNOT use your old saves.

Last edited:
Look forward to playing! Although I am confused about your description of the game play. You shouldn't grind, because it doesn't help you, but then how do you improve your character if a boss is too tough, like you said?

Look forward to playing! Although I am confused about your description of the game play. You shouldn't grind, because it doesn't help you, but then how do you improve your character if a boss is too tough, like you said?

Completing side-quests is the best way to advance in level. You can still grind here and there, but I wouldn't recommend power-grinding, which implies grinding more than is recommended for a given stage of the game. For reference, here are the recommended levels for each level:

Chapter 1- Level 3

Chapter 2- Level 6

Chapter 3- Level 9

See a pattern? Up to Chapter 10 where level 30 isn't just recommended, it's required.

And don't worry, the escape rate is 100%, you can always run away from enemies you don't wish to fight. That said if you plan on, or accidentally level beyond the recommended level, you aren't screwed. Just make sure you get the new armor from the shop keeper.

I've been playing this for a bit. I'm having all kinds of trouble beating the flower boss in the first forest. I've leveled up, stocked up on healing and equiped myself with the best available. Yet she is able to withstand eveything i give and still best me..
I'm having difficulty..

However i love the game as a whole.. very well done.

Man, I love that people have started making tickle RPGs. Downloading as I type!

Did anyone else who downloaded this recently start in the wrong location? I'm in the middle of a tower with no character sprite.

Fixed version will be up in about three minutes..sorry I forgot to reset the starting point after debugging bits of Chapter 3.

There we go, new version is up. You should start with no sprite in the middle of space talking to a sparkle lol.

It says the file is temporarily unavailable. Although that might just be because I downloaded the other version too recently, and I've exceeded my free megaupload whatever for the time being.

Anyway, I look forward to eventually playing it :D

Edit: yep, there we go. Downloading again. :)

I'd like to take a moment to apologize. I am horrible about cleaning up after myself when I get through debugging. There is a new link in the OP that will provide a working version, due to idiocy on my part. I greatly apologize for this. Please get V3.47

I've been playing for a bit in the version I downloaded earlier... should I stop? Am I going to encounter a game ending glitch?

This is great, I'm an avid RPG player. I've found no bugs so far even though I'm 15 minutes into the game. 1 Problem I see is that those damn bunnies are hard as hell to beat.

I've been playing for a bit in the version I downloaded earlier... should I stop? Am I going to encounter a game ending glitch?

Not entirely... what you'll find is, once you reach the end of the current version, you'll find something that blocks your way.
Usually it's a door or a staircase that doesn't warp you like it should according to the main quest.
What you can do is save your game there and continue in the next version, unless he adds more stuff to the beginning of the game, in which case you may want/need to start over (either to see the new stuff or, in a rare case, it may not recognize the game in a rare case)

Anyone have any tips on handling Lady Venus? Not so much the battle but the dialogue after the battle, I cant seem to get through it without being defeated.

Tug - Insult - Tug

Basically you want to loosen your bonds. She'll then redouble her tickling efforts. Then you need to fluster her, weakening her hold on you. Then you give one last tug to get free. If you tug on your wrists first, you'll get an upper body focused scene. If you tug on your ankles first, you'll get a foot focused scene.

Anyone have any tips on handling Lady Venus? Not so much the battle but the dialogue after the battle, I cant seem to get through it without being defeated.

I'm stuck at this same location. I can get past the bit where she tangles me in her vines, but after this she seems to out last me and all the potions i have. I must be missing something, a technique maybe

Lady Venus is quite a hurdle. Make sure you are at least level 3, with the second armor upgrade. It also helps to have the Small Feather or Harpy Feather (have you been returning to the village? Make sure you do all the side-quests! They're very important).

Harpy Feather- You must obtain the Mamono Codex and also have your Reputation up a bit, I think 15. Then talk to the girl wandering near the prison and finish that quest. Make sure you choose to tickle the mini-boss. This feather is weaker than the other one, but gives you a Speed boost!

Small Feather- Complete the Old Man's Chores, then simply get to level 3. He will have a new quest sparkle, talk to him and you'll receive the small feather. It's the strongest weapon in Chapter 1, though lacks the speed boost that the Harpy Feather has.

Lady Venus, like the Dryad, starts regaining health (3% of her maximum) after "planting her roots" so you'll have to attack furiously. Use Target and focus on her upper body. If you're a Mage, make sure you have some Coffees and keep using Feather Fire.

She should go down quickly after the cutscene if you're prepared. Then the game will start getting challenging ;)

Just to verify, the Beta V3.48, does it end just before the second level of the tower, or is this version go past that? Just wanted to be sure before I start downloading again, I have a bad habit of screwing up my compy ^_^

Just goes up to the part where my in-game avatar says you can't go any further :p

(This is DeusExProcella on...an account I had completely forgotten about...huh...)

I figured, still very awesome. Clocked about 3-4 hours to get there, this is a great game. Now if someone can MUGEN up a tickling fighting game, we would have a full set!

Am interested in if what tickling games are out there. This one and the Cackling cave are the only two i know of. Anyone know if there are others?

AWEsome game! Loving it so far, but am having some trouble finding a second Fruit of Kinmesas. I gave the first one I found to the Healing Fairy, but the one for the old Codger I can't find...

Tug - Insult - Tug

Basically you want to loosen your bonds. She'll then redouble her tickling efforts. Then you need to fluster her, weakening her hold on you. Then you give one last tug to get free. If you tug on your wrists first, you'll get an upper body focused scene. If you tug on your ankles first, you'll get a foot focused scene.

this is how i beat her... however when i tugged arms first, i lost... I think this is because your still losing stamina while the story is being told (if that's true, it's brillant!) since my belly was the weak point, i pretty much lost right off getting the upper body first, cause it drained all my stamina, when i choose feet first i was able to get a last good struggle in after the insult and upperbody wasn't touched much. So make sure your stamina is still up there before the story part of the fight... wether it was because my weak spot was focused on or because stamina is still being drained, i don't know for sure, but either way it an awesome fight!!!

I enjoyed this game a lot. Every time i encountered a new 魔物, I allowed it to defeat me so i could see the ending :)

I'm looking forward to further updates! I couldn't believe that I gave up a better weapon to unlock a bonus scene... which I then was unable to view! LOL!

Thanks for putting your time and effort into this fun game!

-PJ

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back