• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse Sessions Review

ransar007

TMF Poster
Hey all,
I recently had a session booked at Tickle Abuse and wanted to let everyone know how amazing it truly is. Words cannot describe the feelings evoked by the opportunity to tickle some of the girls that haunt many of our dreams.

Every model that is bookable is totally chill and easy to get along with. They understand the fetish and help you feel completely comfortable with it while you are there - even if the rest of the world may seem a dark and scary place for the "misfit" fetish.

The fact that Tickle Abuse is offering this is a truly unique opportunity that despite my best efforts, I have been unable to find anywhere else on earth. It should be considered the quintessential pilgrimage for any true tickling fan. You will not find a more relaxed environment to tickle truly gorgeous women that are genuinely very ticklish and completely fine with it.

On the day I booked the session, Brooke, Theresa, Amber, Diane, and Lola were available. All of these girls are unbelievable and no matter how you pick your poison, you will have a guaranteed Time Of Your Life.

My only word to the wise would be PLAY NICELY! A goldmine of possibility exists here for we tickle crazed fans, and it would be a shame should anything ever happen to ruin this groundbreaking new experience in tickling entertainment.

For those of you who prefer to have their synopsis in numerical equivalents, I give this review a wholly feasible and completely non-arbitrary 11 out of 10.

Peace, love and laughter
R

Sounds like you had a great time ransar! Sounds like Tickle Abuse is a great company to work with. :)

Good job, to both T.A. and ransar! :clap:

I love happy things. :bounce:

My only word to the wise would be PLAY NICELY! A goldmine of possibility exists here for we tickle crazed fans, and it would be a shame should anything ever happen to ruin this groundbreaking new experience in tickling entertainment.

Agreed. We don't wanna mess this up....especially if other video producers are considering doing these types of sessions.

lucky you ;)

glad you had a good time, i actually thought about doing that to

@ransar007:

If you have the time, would you please tell us more about the experience? The location, can you bring your own toys, what is and isn't allowed (lickling?). Would love to know more!

*Excerpt from alternate post in review section*
Typically, they will arrive in some manner of dress and heels (you may request nylons). After they, they will go down to a bikini if requested. You may tickle any of the non-censored areas, if you catch my drift. For an additional fee, I believe it may be an option to have some of the girls do the shoot topless if they are comfortable with it.

Also, any attire more conservative than that is an option. Just make note of what you want up front and you can discuss specifics on attire, but those are the basic options.
*End excerpt*

To Boxleit,
When I first arrived, I was greeted out front by Tommy who showed me into the studio. We spoke for a few minutes as a "feeling you out" type of thing to see what it was I was looking for, whether or not there was anything suspicious about me, followed by a pat-down to ensure that I was not housing any film equipment or lethal devices that could be used to harm the girls (no nutjobs allowed!) At any rate, it was far less intrusive than airport security, so no biggie there.

After telling him which girls I wanted, they were sent in to meet me and we chatted for a bit to break the ice. This way the girls have a chance to see if they feel comfortable with you before they rush into a bondage situation. As I said in the review, the girls are all very cool and easy to speak with, and they know why they are there, so it really isn't an obstacle to getting on with the good stuff so much as taking some time to feel each other out. Feel free to ask them how they feel about tickling, where they are ticklish, or anything else that pops into your head.

DO NOT go there with the impression of scoring a date with your favorite model and get into the nitty gritty of their personal lives just because you forked over a few hundred bucks to tickle them. You are NOT Casanova and the service provided is not a dating game show. Perhaps if you are a beautiful and unique snowflake, you will someday wow yourself a dream girl. Just enjoy the experience for what it is and I promise you that there is true gold to be found inside the walls of TA for everyone to share and share alike.

Once you commence with the session, you are basically your own private director for the duration of the session. You can have the girls on any of the devices you see on the site, use the toys that are available (feathers, pinwheel, brushes, etc), and either tickle the model yourself, or if you have two or more girls scheduled, can have them tickle, lickle, worship each other as you see fit. You have open access to all non-censored areas of the body for tickling purposes and if you ask the girls and they say okay, it is possible to worship their feet as well. You are left to your own devices during the session without anyone directly in the room watching you, but there are security measures in place to ensure that nothing gets rough or out of control. After all, we need to keep these girls happy if there is to be any chance of this continuing.

To the best of my knowledge, it is okay to bring your own tools to the session (within reason: ie just because you could theoretically tickle someone with a knife, doesn't mean it's gonna happen). You may also tickle the girls without bondage if you prefer. Some of the girls seem to like having their feet worshiped (for others it is more ticklish than pleasureful), all of them love foot massages, and every single one of them is genuinely ticklish, each with their own set of hot spots that you can plainly identify if you watch their videos. A single session is an hour and a half and you can book multiple models in succession or at the same time depending on what you are looking for.

Bear in mind that the models that choose to offer sessions are the ones who are comfortable with tickling and understand the fetish even if they don't have a tickle fetish themselves. Don't expect to book a session with a girl who went out of her mind and hated the experience at TA, because it just isn't feasible.

If anyone else would like to know something else that I forgot to mention, please drop a line on the post. Word to the wise, I was a dumbass and posted this in both tickling discussion and product reviews, mostly because I didn't know where it would belong the most, and I wanted to ensure that it would be seen by everyone here even if they don't scour every category of the TMF.

Bottom line - It was good, I can't wait to go back, and I hope to see some of you there. It's a nice safe haven where someone with a tickling fetish doesn't stand out in a crowd and everyone there does a fine job of making dreams become reality.

You paid a few HUNDRED bucks just for a tickle session ? .

I regularly paid $300 for sessions. must have done about 25 to 30 of them. now that i look back, i regretted doing it. i wasted alot of money on women who werent really into it, nor were they as ticklish as i would have liked. but i would drop $300 in a heartbeat for Brooke! :ty:

Where is tickle abuse located ? Do I have to call before I go? And how much cost? My dream is to be tickld by Brooke

Where is tickle abuse located ? Do I have to call before I go? And how much cost? My dream is to be tickld by Brooke

This thread is 3 years old, I think you missed the boat. Thought read that TA wasn't doing sessions anymore. They are in NY and Tommy is a member here. Search his threads to see if they do sessions any more.

DK

I was all psyched thinking you actually could do TA sessions, then the disappointment that this thread is years old and they've since stopped it.

The crushing disappointment.

Such a bummer this is a no-go now... I was in NYC a couple years ago & thought I'd reach out to Tommy to see if could visit. But I understand how hectic it must have been & why it's not offered anymore.

Personally, if it were me, I'd have to hire associates to screen the callers. Like, have a meet & greet in a cafe or bistro or other eatery, before they could come over to the studio (wearing a head bag, of course).

Hell I don't even wanna book a session when im in NY, I just wanna hang out and grab a beer with Tommy man. That dude is a legend in this community and has become the top company with his excellent consistency and material. Id love to just talk to the dude and hang out, just shoot the shit ya know?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back