• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 10th Kingdom (mmf/f)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
My name is Angel, and I used to be an ordinary girl.

I led an ordinary life. I was just your average tall, blonde, California girl. I worked at a clothing store, attended college, and hung out with my friends and went to the movies when I could.

Until I noticed something about my new mirror that my mother bought at a garage sale.

I thought that it was your everyday common looking glass until I turned a lever on the side of the mirror and then it started to glow. I no longer saw my reflection, but what looked like a pretty little forest. Curiously, I walked through and I was really scared when I fell through the mirror, thinking I would never get back home. But I saw the rectangular portal was still standing there, and I could leave anytime I wanted. With that in mind, I decided to do some exploring. I was dressed in my fuzzy baby blue sweater, dark gray skirt, my navy blue stockings that I wore under my thick gray socks, and my Doc Marten boots.

I saw nobody around so I decided to explore this strange and mysterious land. I got up and began walking around. I traveled through a country area, and saw many farms and castles. After a while I got hungry and wondered where I would go to find food. About twenty yards away I saw a forest with some apple orchards. Being a health food nut, I decided to go for it and satisfy my hunger.

I walked over to the nearest tree when I suddenly tripped a net that swooped up from behind in a net hanging from a tree. I screamed in alarm.

Then I heard an excited voice shout, “We caught someone, we caught someone”!

I saw three trolls come out of hiding from behind a bush. Two of them were male, and the other was female. I looked down at them with a girl as the shortest one said, “Hey, it’s a girl!”

The next one said, “Let’s cut her down!” The net was cut and I screamed as I fell into the arms of the largest troll.

“Hey there pretty girl.”

“Let me go!” He set me down but did not release me from his iron grip. I batted at his hand and I tried to get free.

“Hold still girlie, we don’t want to hurt you.” I kept pulling on my arm. “HOLD STILL!” I held still and stopped struggling.

The smallest troll asked, “Where did you come from?”

“None of your business!”

The female troll gazed down at my feet and I stared at her like she was weird. “Where’d you get those shoes?”

“Payless……at the mall….” The trolls stared at each other not knowing what I was talking about. I shook my head and asked, “How could you not know what a mall is?”

“Those are some really nice shoes”, Blabberwort commented, “but they don’t look all that clean.”

“They’re clean!”

“You’re very careless to treat your footwear like that.”

“Pish! I am NOT careless!”

“Now why don’t you give them to me?”

“What, you want my shoes, why!”

“Never mind, just take them off.”

“Forget it, there’s no way I’m taking off my shoes!”

“Maybe I’ll take them myself.”

“No you won’t!” I broke free and ran away.

“Go after her,” commanded Burly, “Don’t let her get away!” I kept running.

“Those shoes are getting away”, whined Blabberwort. I just ran faster. I saw a huge rock up ahead. I hid behind the rock as the trolls came running up out of breath because I outran them.

“Where’d she go?”

“Oh hell, I don't know, she must've run off toward the Beanstalk forest, I’m not going in there.”

“Me neither, let’s just go, who needs her.” I heard the trolls start to walk away and I slowly started sneaking out from behind the rock. I breathed a sigh of relief, freedom at hand. Then, out of nowhere I got hit with something and I fell over backwards. “Ha ha, she fell for that old trick!”

“Ooo, I feel drowsy……” The three trolls walked over to me and gazed down at me.

“Time to go sleepy bye.” I fell asleep and awoke a while later. My arms were tied to the arms of a chair as I groggily started to awake.

“She’s awake”, says a voice, “strip her!” I saw the three trolls looking at me and I immediately started to panic. Blabberwort and Bluebell came charging at me and kneeled at my feet and began unlacing my Doc Martens.

“No, get away, leave my shoes on!” I tried to move my feet away.

“These are my shoes now”, declared Blabberwort.

“No they’re not!” Bluebell eased off my right shoe and Blabberwort took off my left shoe and tossed it over her shoulder. I groaned as Burly pulled the chair so it tipped backwards and I was on my back with my feet sticking straight forward.

“Ahhhh!” Bluebell peeled off one of my gray socks and threw it to Burly. “Not my socks”, I whined.

“Oh do you want it back?”

“Yes I do!”

“Here!” He dropped it onto my face, causing me to shake my head side to side.

“Ewwww!” Blabberwort hauled off my other sock, exposing my nylon covered feet. I curled my toes. “Oh no!” Bluebell then stretched out the toe of my stocking and opened his scissors. My feet wiggled in an attempt to get free. He then cut off my stocking. I felt the cool air caress my sweaty foot.

“You’re a captive of the trolls now”, said Burly who got right next to my face.

“Merciless trolls”, added Blabberwort as she grabbed the toe of my stocking and stretched it really far out.

“Not……that……please!” She snipped it off and I was then barefoot. “Ahhhhhh!”

“Ahhhh, such pretty feet”, admires Blabberwort as she lifted my foot and gave it a little sniff. I giggled when she sniffed my foot. She and Bluebell held my feet in their paws. “Now, why did you come here?”

“None of your business”, I said bitterly.

“Oh really, well what do you say about this”, snarled Blabberwort as she ran her nails against my soles. I squealed as Bluebell pulled out a feather and held it up in delight,

“Don’t you dare use that on my feet!”

“Yes, tickle, tickle, tickle!” He brushed the feather all over my bare sole.

“Ahahahahahahahaha!” Blabberwort continued her assault.

“Tell us what kingdom you come from!”

I writhed and laughed as I stammered, “I’I don’t sehehehehehe why itt matters!”

“You’re from a different world, we want to know where so we can invade and take it over. Now talk girlie!”

“Ahahahahahaaaha never!”

“We can tickle you all day!”

“You three can’t break me!”

“Oh can’t we?” Bluebell used the quill of the feather on my heel while his sister ran a single nail from my heel to my arch.

“Hehehehehehehehhehee you can’t make me!”

“Yes we can!”

“No you can’t!” Burly spit ale on me and I whined, “Aaaaaah!”

“This could be a long torture session!”

“Get away!” He lifted up my sweater just a little bit and I saw a small tattoo of a troll with he words TROLL TOY written underneath. “What did you do!!!”

“You belong to us now! You’re our little tickle toy. Do you like our tattoo?”

“No I hate it!”

“I’m going to get Dad”, says Burly, “he’ll know what to do.”

“Leave me alone wahhhhhhhhh!”

“Oh and your tattoo isn’t real, it’ll come off when you bathe.”

“Don’t cry girlie”, said Blabberwort. I glared at her and she continued, “You have the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. They are so soft and BIG!” Both Blabberwort and Bluebell snickered at my feet. I blushed a little bit as I was embarrassed about my big feet. “And look how cute her toes are when they wiggle and squirm, trying to escape my hands.” I curled my toes as tight as possible. Then Blabberwort pulled out her own feather.

“Oh no!” Blabberwort pried my toes apart and I squirmed.

“Guess what girlie, I can see in between your toes!”

“Don’t tickle me there!” She sawed in between each little crevice and grinned at me while doing it. I screamed and laughed as Bluebell tickled each one of my other toes with the feather. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They both worked me over until Blabberwort stopped and threw down her feather.

“My hand hurts; I need to use something else now.”

“No more! No more!” She simply stuck out her tongue.

“No, don’t you dare!” Her tongue lightly grazed my toes. “Eeeeeeeeeeep!” Bluebell noticed my toes wiggling madly.

“Do you like to play This Little Piggy?”

“Please, no, not that!!!”

“I’ll do the honors”, said Blabberwort defiantly. I glared at her with narrowed eyes. She tugged at my big toe and teased it efficiently. “Thiiisss little piggy went to market!”

“Heeeeehee!”

Me next toe was teased as she sang, “This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef.”
“Haaaaahaaaahaha stop it!”

“This little piggy had none! And this little piggy….” She stopped and saw that my eyes were shut tight. “This little piggy won’t be going wee wee wee all the way home, ha ha ha.” She playfully nipped at my toe with her teeth.

“Eeeeeeeeeeep!”

“I’m going to eat these piggies because they are my piggies now! Muah ha ha ha!”

“No they’re not!”

“Oh yeah!”

“No!” She tickled my toes. I burst into giggles, “Eeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee!”

“Tell me that your piggies belong to Blabberwort!”

“I’ll never say that!!”

“Okay then.” She sucked my big toe like a lollipop, then bit it hard.

“Owie! That hurt!”

“Tell me what I want to hear or your other four piggies get the same treatment. If you are good, I shall love up your tootsies again.”

“Noooo!” She took all five toes into her mouth and bit them while licking in between each one. “Oh ow hehehehehhehe!”

“Say my piggies belong to Blabberwort! NOW!”

I obeyed her and said, “My piggies belong to Blabberwort….”

“Good girl”, praised Blabberwort as she kissed each on of my toes for good behavior. I giggled as Blabberwort told her brother, “Taste these feet!”

“No way Sis, you have the major foot fetish in the family, and so does Burly. But her feet stink too much!”

I protested, “My feet do not stink!”

“Then smell for yourself girlie!”
“No way, it’s not ladylike!” They then rose the chair up whilst pushing my head forward so my foot was right in my face. I turned my head away but they turned it so my nose was almost touching my sole. I cringed as I realized my feet were a little ripe.

“I told you so! You got stinky feet!” They lowered my back down as I rolled my eyes and groaned. “Now, why did you come here?”

“I came here because I wanted to.”

Bluebell suggested, “Let’s shred these stockings and tickle her legs.”

“No, you two, don’t!”

Blabberwort insisted, “Oh yes!” She and Bluebell snipped away at my stockings until my legs were completely bare.

“You bastards, you ruined my best pair of stockings!”

“Oh why cover up these lovely legs”, complimented Blabberwort, “tickle tickle girlie!”

“Nohahahahahaeeeeheheehehe NOT MY LEGS!” Then King Relish came in, Burly with him, and he started to check me out. He decided to make me his bride, but I boldly refused. But he came up with a simple solution.

“Okay. Kids, remove the rest of her clothes and then tickle her until she agrees to marry me!”

The three trolls chorused, “Okay Dad.” My eyes widened.

“Let’s tie her to the bed”, suggested Burly. I started king my feet, trying to get free. He removed my wrist cuffs and grabbed my kicking feet.

“Ahhh no!”

“Oh no, if you kick me, I shall break all ten of your toes, so you feet better behave!” I stopped moving, not wanting my toes broken. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to the bed and threw me onto it. I tried to roll off of the bed before they could tie me down, but Blabberwort and Bluebell held me down.

“No….no!” I tried to fight them off.

“You’re not going anywhere, and you will be naked!” *I looked up at them in terror as Bluebell and Blabberwort managed to get my sweater off, leaving me in my white tank top.

“Ahhhh no!” They then started tying my arms to the bed posts. Burly grabbed the fabric of my skirt.

“You won’t be needing this either!”

“Not my skirt!” He ripped it off and my black bikini panties were exposed. “Oh no!” Blabberwort then proceeded to rip off my tank top.

Burly said, “Leave her knickers on.” I closed my eyes as my feet were bound to the posts.

Bluebell noted, “We sure made a mess of her clothing.”

“Yes”, said Blabberwort “We did.”

“Yes you did”, I snapped. Blabberwort got down next to my ear and I tilted my head to the side. She stroked my hair and I jerked my head away.

“At least we don’t have to worry about you escaping now, because your clothes are torn and tattered and you don’t want to leave in your birthday suit.

I scoffed, “That won’t stop me….” I gazed down at my still-intact sweater.

“Oops, we forgot something!” Blabberwort walked over and picked up the sweater and ripped it in half. “You’re never going home, so you have no more use for these foolish looking clothes.”

“NO!”

“Yes, you’re going to stay here and take care of us after you marry Dad.”

“Never! I will never marry him!”

“Yes you will, now let’s tickle her!”

“Not that!” Bluebell pounced onto my tummy and started to tickle my breasts. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Burly and Blabberwort raced their nails up and down my legs like racehorses on a track. “Ahahahahahahha!”

“Get her feet”, commanded Burly.

“No!” Blabberwort used the quill of her feather to write on my silky soles, using invisible ink. Burly rubbed his nose against my foot.

“Mmmmmmm smells good!” He tickled my heel and the balls of my feet with his nails.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!”

“Now, I’m going to taste these feet!”

“NOOO!” Burly licked his tongue from my heel all the way to my arch. Then he slid it across my toes. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!” Blabberwort did the same but on the top of my foot while her nails tickled the bottoms. I giggled and laughed as she pried my toes apart and licked between them.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp!” Burly sucked all five of my toes into his mouth and slurped them while Blabberwort kissed my sole and each toe on my right foot. “Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!”

“Our tongues are really driving her crazy huh, Sis?”

“Yeah, and Bluebell had a great idea before Dad walked in.”

“What’s that?”

“To pour honey all over her body and let ten cats lick it off her.”

I gasped as Burly said, “That’s a good plan, no a great plan! Me and Bluebell will get the stuff, you stay with her.”

“Gladly”, said Blabberwort as she took a seat next to me. I sighed, glad for the break. “Oh, you’re going to be so happy”, said Blabberwort as she caressed my cheeks and ruffling my hair. I jerked my head away as she continued, “You have such nice skin, it’s so soft!” She started running her hands along my stomach area. I started giggling as her index finger traveled south to my panty-clad privates.

“Ooooo, not there!”

“I wonder if you are ticklish here, I should rip these knickers off you and find out!

“No you shouldn’t!”

“Yes, and I will!”

“No!”

“Not now, after the cats get you!”

“Oh no!” Then the two troll brothers returned with two jars of honey. Burly and Blabberwort untied me and carried me across the castle and outside to the stable. The air felt cold against my skin and I shivered.

“See girlie, could you see yourself escaping in the cold like this, you’d never make it!”

“Yes I would!”

“You’d have posses of trolls running after you who would do naughtier things than we’re doing. Ah here we are, lock her in the stocks!”

“Like what, pray tell? No!”

“Like use you for a free hooker.”

“And being naked as you are, just a walking target.”

“Okay, let’s lock her up!”

I tried to kick my feet but Blabberwort bit down on my toes but harder that time. “OW!” I flinched noticeably as she bit my toes.

“Don’t kick anymore!”

“OK!” They set me down on a torture rack and I squirmed. They locked my feet into the stocks. I whimpered, “Please don’t!” My arms were locked behind me and they poured honey onto my tummy and used brushes to spread it around. “Oh, it’s cold!” I giggled s they continued to spread it all over me. Blabberwort rubbed the brush in the honey and spread it all over my feet and in between my toes. “Ehehehheehehehheheheh!” My entire body, save for my private region, was sticky with honey.

“Good things it’s getting cold, or bees would sting her all over.” I shook my head as I was asked, “How do you feel now?”

“Ooooh God, this stuff is nasty, get it off!”

“Not to worry, the cats will get it off. Here kitty kitties!”

“No!”
Ten cats came running in and headed straight for me, and they started sniffing me all over, not knowing what to make of me. “AHHHH!” Then one kitten started to lick my foot. “Eeeeeeeeeeep!” The rest joined in and started to lick me all over my body.

“We cans top this anytime, all you have to do is agree to marry Dad!”

“No, I won’t agree!”

“Let’s go away for a bit, she can stay out here and let them feed on her, these cats haven’t eaten in days. Have fun girlie!”

“NO! Don’t leave! Wahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!” One cat jumped onto my stomach. “Eeeeep!” I arched my back as the cat started licking my nipples. “Oooo!” They did that for about forty minutes, until I was almost to the breaking point.

I was crying and laughing as one of them asked, “ Whatta ya say honey girl, will you marry dad now, or should we bring in the goats?”

“No….no……I-I’ll marry him, just get them off me!”

“Splendid, let’s bring her inside now”, suggested Bluebell. I tried to catch my breath as they shooed the cats outside.

“Eeew”, whined Blabberwort, “she’s all sticky and smells too.”

“She’s all sweaty”, noticed Bluebell. I noticed for the first time that I was covered in sweat.

“She needs a bath, let’s take her to the ladies and have them clean her up.”

‘Wait, first things first” shouted Blabberwort as she grabbed the waistband of my panties.

“Eeeeeeeeep!”

“Let’s take these off!”

“No!” Blabberwort rolled my underwear off of me and placed them in her pocket. She then licked her lips as she stared at my private parts. “NO!” She then stuck out her tongue and stabbed my private area and teased me until my love honey pumped out. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!”

“Do you like that?”

“Yesssss.” Her brothers then joined in and licked up ounce of my love honey, just like the cats did earlier with the honey. “OOOOOOOOOOOO!” While the other two waited their turn, they nibbled on my ear lobes. “Ehehehehehehe!” Shortly after, they brought me inside to two ugly troll women. I looked at them.

“Bathe her good, make sure she is clean everywhere. From her head to her toes.

The first troll said, “We will, now come here!” I just looked at her. “Get over here and get into that tub!” I walked over to the tub. “Get inside the tub.” I got inside and the two women proceeded to give me a bubble bath. I sighed as I relaxed. They washed my hair and scrubbed my skin all over.

“Oooo!” They massaged and I sighed contentedly. Then the first troll woman reached down and started masturbating me with a washcloth. “OOOOOOOO!”

“Now, you’ll be a nice clean little girl again. The next time you get dirty, we will come and bring you back here and maybe even have some fun!” She winked and kissed me shoulder, causing me to arch my back. “In fact, we should take her back to her room and play with her, and do naughty things to her.” I opened my eyes as they scrubbed in between my toes with a small brush. I giggled and squirmed. “Oh, she’s ticklish! Look at how pruney her feet are now! I kicked my feet as I laughed.

Burly came back in and said, “That’s enough. Take her into the chamber we prepared and measure her, she needs a wedding gown.”

“Yes, Sire”, they said as they helped me out of the tub and slipped a silk robe on to my naked body after drying me off. I wrapped the robe around myself as they slid slippers as soft as rose petals onto my feet. The two troll maidens then led me upstairs to a private chamber. They removed my robe and slippers, and I shyly wrapped my arms around myself. “No need to feel ashamed, we’ve already seen you naked!” They laughed and I let my arms fall to my sides. One of them gave my rear a pinch. “Ooooh that’s a fine arse!”

“Ow!” They held out my arms and measured me. They then slipped on a pair of lacy white panties and then fitted me into a white corset. I gasped as they laced me into the corset.

“Too tight?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“Yep.”

Then the other troll maid came in and said, “No you fool, that goes on tomorrow when she gets into her wedding gown!”

“Sorry, what shall she wear?”

“That nightgown. It’s a lot looser and she can sleep better.” They exchanged my clothes and tucked into my bed. They placed tender kisses on my cheeks and forehead. “Go to sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you.” I fell asleep. When I awakened the next morning, I immediately tried to escape. I got up and snuck out of the castle and hid behind the stable. I then saw a farmer about to carry his hay into town on his wagon and I decided to ask him for a ride. Just then he pulled away and I tried to chase him down.

“Hey! Hey! Stop!” He didn’t stop or even slow down. I then tripped over something and fell down and he rode away into the distance. I got up and walked slowly back to the stable and slid down onto the dirt and wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my head in them. I stayed like that until Bluebell, Blabberwort, and Burly found me.

“She was trying to escape”, shouted Bluebell, “I heard her shouting!”

“Really?”

“No! I was not!”

“Does the bride have a case of cold feet?”

“Never!”

“Looks to me the bride has a case of dirty feet”, noticed Blabberwort as she gazed down at my feet.

“Do I?” I looked down at my feet.

“Your toes are a bit dusty, and your soles are all dirty.”

“Oh they are!”

Burly admitted, “Looks like we’ll have to clean them, come here Angel!” He grabbed my right arm and Blabberwort grabbed my left arm. They led me towards the stable and I walked quietly along side them. They placed my ankles in the stocks.

“Not here again”, I whimpered.

“Bluebell, fetch me a bucket of warm water. And, sis, get me a scrubbing brush.”

Blabberwort gave Burly the brush and then pried my toes apart and admonished, “Filthy, simply filthy! I should punish you for these dirty feet of yours!”

“Oh no!” They dunked my feet into the bucket and got them all soapy. They then took turns scrubbing my feet. Burly then got a smaller brush and scrubbed in between my toes. I squealed and laugh as he continued. When they finished they stepped back and admired their handiwork as I calmed down.

“There, are these feet happy now to be squeaky clean?”

“They are.” They unlocked the stocks and Bluebell brought up both of my feet and inhaled deeply. I giggled.

“Mmmmmm, now your feet smell good. Although it wasn’t your fault yesterday, because they had been in your shoes and socks all day.”

“Yep.”

“Okay, I’m going to carry you inside”, said Burly as she scooped me up and my feet dangled off the side. Blabberwort started to tickle my soles as she walked alongside her brother.

“Uh oh, I’m going to get these feet!”

“Oh no!” She playfully nipped at my toes but missed on purpose, chomping and chomping away.

“Come here piggies!” I laughed “Here piggy, piggy, piggy!” She grabbed both of my feet and kissed my toes lovingly.

“Hehehehehehehhehe!”

“Yum, these feetsies are my favorite toys!” I simply nodded as I kept laughing.

“Oh yeah, I still have her socks in my pocket, they’re the only clothes she has left, besides her shoes”, said Burly. I watched as he pulled them out. “Remember these?”

“Yes….”

“Do you want them back on your feet?”

“No.”

“Oh, so you just love going barefoot now, is that it?”

“Yes.”

“Too bad”, said Bluebell, “because Dad has a pair of heels that he needs you to wear.”

“Oh.”

“But we will keep you barefoot almost always. You will wear stockings and shoes only when we want to play foot games with you.”

“Alright.”

“C’mon, you need breakfast.” They gave me eggs, bacon, fruit and juice. Then the two maids took me upstairs to get dressed. My nightgown fell to the floor as they laced me up in my corset. I stood still as they dressed me.

“What color dress do you want, pink or white?”

“Pink.”

“Okay, and you’ll need shoes.”

“Alright.”

“What size?”

“10.”

“Wow, you have big feet girlie!”

“Mhmmm.” I was then dressed and they escorted me to the wedding chapel down past the castle.

“Now go on n, they’re waiting.” I walked in. “And on the count of three, go down the aisle. One, two three.” I started walking down the aisle and when I got to the end, Relish was waiting next to the clergyman, and Relish kissed my hand. I listened as the clergyman rambled on.

“We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of His Excellency and this beautiful woman. Do you, Relish, King of the Trolls, take this woman to be your wedded wife?”

“Yes, fool of course I do”, scoffed Relish, “why do you think we’re here today, to see how handsome I look?” I laughed at that and Relish shot me a harsh look.

I looked down as I said, “Sorry.”

“Do you, Angel Jean, take this troll to be your wedded spouse?” I look nervous at first as I ponder what to say.

I fumbled for word as I looked around, praying for a miracle to save me. “NO SHE DOESN’T!” I looked toward the voice and I saw a young man, wearing smoke colored jeans and a tight black t-shirt, with dark hair. I looked back to Relish to see his reaction.

“What is the meaning of this”, demanded Relish, “who are you?”

He ignored him and instead turned to me, “Angel I’m David, and we met at TMF.”

“Hi!”

“And I was sent here to find you, after many members got in a panic. Since I was the only available one, I immediately tracked you down and discovered this place.”

“You did indeed!”

“And I can’t let you go through with this. I’ve gotten to know you these past few months and you’re so wonderful and he doesn’t deserve you! And, by the way, you look beautiful!”

‘Thanks honey!”

“So, Relish, you got two options: you can either let Angel go or face the wrath of the Tenth Kingdom!” Relish laughed at this and I glared at Relish.

“I don’t know who you think you are, boy, but if you think you can beat me, you got another thing coming. I believe you are slightly outnumbered.” David raised his fist in triumph and Relish put his arm around me. “Look at this, he’s just a boy trying to look tough to impress this girl, who would never give him the time of day over a ruthless handsome troll like me!” I squirmed slightly away from him. “What are you doing, I believe the Friar Dweeb asked you a question, now answer him! Say ‘I do’.”

“Leave me alone Relish!”

“What’s so special about him, he’s no king, looks like a mere peasant by his attire.”

“He looks better than you!” He made a motion like he was going to slap me for my impudence. “Try me!”

“Hey, shouldn’t you be more concerned about the wedding crashers behind you?” He turns around and couldn’t believe what he saw. Primetime, Suikoden, Anubis, and Hawkeye raised their fists too. I looked to where he is looking and I smiled. The four men advanced down the aisle at Relish’s guards, who have swords, but the four had metal baseball bats and they came in swinging. David swung down form the terrace and tried to grab me but Relish punched him, which knocked him backwards. “Ahhhh!”

“David!”

“Come, Friar Dweeb! My Angel and I are going to continue the ceremony in her bridal chamber and consummate the marriage right after, so come on girl!” He scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder then he plucked off my heels as he carried me away.

“Angel!”

“No! Let me go! David!” Primetime helped him up and asked if he was alright.

“Yeah, let’s kick some troll ass!”

“Straight up player, it’s PRIME TIME!” Prime and David both fought the guards. David did a spin kick and knocked two out and jump kicked another one. The three troll kids started to go after their father, but David instructed his team to take them out.

“You guys get them, I’m going after Angel!” He ran into the castle.

Meanwhile in the castle, Relish had taken me into the bridal chamber with Friar Dweeb beside him. I stood quietly inside the chamber as Relish commanded, “Get on the bed and spread you arms and legs!”

“Why?”

“Because I’m going to tie you down!”

“No!” I crossed my arms over my chest but he grabbed me by the hair and led me over to the bed. “Ow! OW!” he pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me so that he was sitting on my stomach. I kicked my feet as I screamed, “Get off!” He bound my wrists to the bed posts and then tied my ankles to the end of the bed. I thought, ‘David, where are you?”

“Now, say I do so we can get making with the troll love!” I shook my head no. “Oh, you will be mine, I shall have you!” He tickled my fete and I began to squirm. “Oh you’ll be my wife alright, because I’ll keep tickling you until you agree!” I started giggling. “That’s right, your sweet laughter is music to my ears, I think I’ll tickle you all night as we make love!” I giggled harder as he reached up my dress and started fumbling around.

“Oh no!” He found my bare belly and started poking at it.

“Gitsey, gitsey, goo!”

“Eeeeeeeep!”

“Will you marry me now?”

“Never!” He traced his nails from my thighs all the way down my legs to the tops on my feet. I squealed and laughed. He bent my toes back. “No!” he tickled the undersides of them.

“Do the piggies want to play?”

“No ahahhahahahaha no DAVIDD!”

“David’s not coming to save you. He’s pathetic and weak, what could you possibly see in him?” I writhed and tried to pull my feet away.

“Oh no, your feet aren’t going anywhere, because they belong to me now, in fact I’m going to tattoo Property of King Relish on the tops of your feet!”

“Hehehehehhehe!” The he pointed his tongue at my left sole. “No!” He licked my feet and slowly pulled off my lacy underwear. “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!”
“Off she goes”, says Relish as I felt my panties come off the tips of my toes and I saw Relish holding them up with pride and sniffing them. “Mmmmm, I can taste you already!”

“No put them back on!

“But they have to stay off, or how can I consummate the marriage? NOW, SAY I DO!”

“NO! DAVID! WHERE ARE YOU DAMN IT!” Relish then tickled my armpits and then started licking my neck. “AAHHAHAHAHahhaHAhAha it tickles!” Then David came charging through the door, carrying a crossbow.

“Let her go!” I looked up at him. “Hey”, he smiled.

“Hi.”

‘Will you kindly leave”, asked Relish, “we’re about to wed in bed!”

“If you even think about bumping uglies with her, I will put this arrow right through your head!” I watched this current argument.

“So let’s do something about it, a fight to the death, how about a duel?”

“Are my kidding? My master, Soon Pil Hong taught me Samurai swordplay. I’ll take you!” I was still watching. Relish grabbed a sword and tossed one to David. They went at it but Relish began to gain the upper hand because of his size, but David kicked his kneecap.

“Ooo, ouch!” David then knocked the sword out of his hand and head butted him. “Owwwww”, he grimaced in pain.

“Tell me about it”, David groaned as he rubbed his head.

“Haha serves you right Relish!” David aimed the crossbow at him right between his eyes and Relish looked scared. “Do it! Do it David!!” Relish was on his knees begging for his life, but instead David, fire the arrow at the rope holding my left wrist. David then kicked Relish’s head, knocking him out. He turned and walked over to me.

“Are you alright?”

“I am now, can you help me up?”

“Sure just let me untie you.” He started to untie my wrist and ankles until I look up and saw Burly running at him. “What is it?”
“It’s Burly!” he turned around but it was too late, and Burly it in the face and that caused him to fall off of the bed.

“Son of a bitch!”

“David! Are you ok?”

“He won’t be when I get done with him!” Burly continued to kick him in the ribs. I tried to get up to help him, but Burly pushed me back onto the bed. “You stay down! Had to be a hero didn’t you boy! Couldn’t leave my family alone, and had to ruin us getting a new mother!” I stayed down and watched as Burly kicked David again and he groaned.

“Leave him alone!” I jumped onto his back like a wild animal but he pried me off his back and I am now upside down. My feet were kicking towards his face and he responded by kissing my toes. I kept kicking my feet as I giggled.

Burly noticed I wasn’t wearing underwear and asked, “What have we here?”

“Nothing, let me down!”

“Doesn’t look like nothing to me, it looks like yummy yum yum.” He licked his lips.

“No!” Just then David kicked Burly in the back of his kneecap and he went down, me going with him. “Ahhh!” I went berserk and started punching him in the face until he was out cold.

“Owwww, fuck”, David moaned. I stopped and looked at him. “You got a band aid?” I crawled over to him. I noticed he had a cut on his forehead.

“Oh no, you’re bleeding!”

“No, it’s ok.”

“What can I do?”

“Just give me a minute.”

“Ok.”

“And see if you can find something to stop the bleeding.”

“I can.” I ripped off part of the bottom of my dress and applied it to his forehead.

“Thanks babe!”

“Sure.” He gazed lovingly at my bare feet which were pointed on the other side of him. I smiled at him. ‘Where are the others?”

“They left once the crowd went down, I told them I’d take care of you. But now you’re taking care of me.”

“I see.”

“How’s that for a role reversal?”

“Yep.” He winked at me and I winked back.

“Can you help me stand? I think the bleeding has stopped.” I helped him up and he looked into my eyes and hugged me. “It’s nice to finally meet you in person!”

I hugged him back and said, “Thank you, it is nice to meet you too!”

“Have you got shoes?”

“No.”

“Well, I can’t have these pretty feet get all dirty, so I guess I’ll have to carry you. Lucky for you I work out!”

“Hehe yeah.” He scooped me up and my feet dangled off to the side.

“Let’s go.” I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. We got as far as the orchard and he stopped to set me down in the grass and laid out his leather jacket for me to put my feet on. “Are you hungry?”

“Yes.” He climbed the nearest tree and brought me an apple, which he cut with his butterfly knife. “Thanks honey.” He scooted down onto the grass next to me.

“Can you give me a piece of that apple? My lips are parched”, he asked with his hands behind his head.

‘Sure.” I fed him the piece of apple.

“Mmmmmm, sweet.”
“Just like you.”

“Funny, I was thinking the same damn thing!”

“Awww.”

“So, it took me a day to track you, what did those trolls do to you?”

“Tickled me mostly.”

“What else did they do? They didn’t hurt you did they? Cause if they raped you, I’m gonna go back there with a fucking army!”

“No pain really.”

“They tickle you all over?”

“Yes.” He looked at my feet again and this time I noticed.

“You have such pretty feet!”

“Thanks honey!

“Would you like me to massage them? I promise I won’t tickle you. C’mon Barbie, pass those dogs over here and lay them on my chest. Don’t worry I don’t care if they stink!” He smiled at his own joke.

“Sure.” I laid them on his chest. He took my feet in his hands and pressed his thumbs against my arches. “Oooooh.”

“Does that feel good?”

“Very good sweetie!”

“Have you ever had your toes sucked?”

“No.”

“No one’s ever sucked your toes before?”

“Never.”

“Would you mind if I kissed your toes? I know it seems weird but they’re just so cute!”

“Go ahead.” He lightly kissed the tops of my toes and I smiled. Then, I theorized, he felt like getting kinky and stuck a wedge of apple in between my toes and bit some of it off, taking my first two toes in his mouth as he did. I giggled and he rubbed the apple against my sole. “Ehehehehehhehehe!” Then he licked my sole, causing me to squeal.

“Does that tickle?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry. I can stop if you like.”

“It’s alright sweetie.”

“Is this turning you on?”

“A little.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh yeah!”

“Yeaaaaaah haha,” He attacked my tummy with his lobster claws. “Hehehehehehheehhehehehehehhee!” I decided to fight back and see if he was ticklish. I attacked his ribs and he giggled as we rolled around in the grass in a playful tickle fight. I became the aggressor and pinned him down, but my pinky accidentally got him in the eye.

“Ow!”

“Awwww baby I’m sorry!”

“My eye.” I kissed his eye gently. “You know you didn’t just bruise me there, you chin also hit my nose.”

“Awwww poor David….” I hugged him. When I hugged him he kissed my cheek. I smiled and his breathing slowed as he gazed into my eyes and I gazed into his. He ran his fingers down my other cheek and I leaned in close to him. He went for broke and planted a quick kiss on my lips. He then got greedy and planted a longer, more passionate kiss on my lips. We both fell asleep and David awoke some time later and felt that I was cold as I slept on. He wrapped me in his leather jacket and picked my up. I burrowed my head into his neck and he smiled.

“Almost home”, he whispered, “you’re almost home.” I smiled in my sleep. He had grabbed my purse before we left the castle and he found my address and let us into my house and into my room. He removed my dress and threw it into my closet before tucking me into my bed. He resisted the urge to hop into my bed with me and just cuddle with me. He kissed my forehead and headed towards my door. I opened my eyes slightly just in time to see him turn around and gaze at me one last time and I saw a tear roll down his cheek. “Goodbye”, he whispered even though he thought I was asleep. I watched as the tear rolled down his cheek and he whispered goodbye to me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back