• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The results are in for the 2009 GFAs!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello Folks,

Once again we had a big turnout for the GFA's and voting was very strong.

There were several tight races.

We give a big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of them this year. And our congratulations to the winners!

You can see the results here!

Myriads

I found a nice "golden feather" pic and decided to use it to create an image for my sig & site. If any other winners would like one for theirs, I have the blank and would be happy to do one for you...or send it along for you to play with yourself.

...or send it along for you to play with yourself.

For me to play with myself? Awww, thanks amiga...it's always nice to have a feather around when playing with yourself. LMAO!:omg:

Just teasing. :p The sig award you created looks really awesome. Congrats on your well deserved award.

And a huge hearty congrats to all of the GOLDEN FEATHER AWARD winners! be sure to celebrate (while you play with yourself WAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA!)

YAY!

The Deet

LOL Alright! You can play with yourself as much as you like! ;)

Congratulations to all 2009's winners! I'd like to offer my most humble thanks to the incomparable Bandito, who nominated me for honors this season! Your graciousness and generosity walk hand in hand with your superb artistic/literary skills, my most treasured friend! Also to the mind-blowingly accomplished Scavenger, who seconded that nomination in most eloquent terms! That this superstar should lavish his world-class talents on our Community has always been a special blessing for us! Finally, my grateful thanks to Chaneda for supporting the nomination with a much-appreciated vote! It's a great source of pride that I earned that consideration amongst so much incredible competition, believe me! Thanks to you all once again! It's made 2009 a memorable year for me!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back