• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.I.S. The Bounty Hunter: Audrey's Hunter M/F

amkes

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So I wrote this as a Thank you to The Bandito, Scavenger, and The White Lotus for "Tickling in Space" series anywho hope everyone enjoys.

Ohh and yes I got permission from The Bandito to use his characters ^-^

Thanks to all of you who brought us the "Tickling In Space" series

Audrey's hunter
Hello all my name is Amkes and I am a cowboy....well that is the name for bounty hunters. I am 6ft, 170lbs, male, human (mostly), Hispanic, short cut white hair tinted purple (will explain that), and have red eyes with a weird writing in them(will explain that too).
Ok well to explain my hair and eyes. I have been infected by a virus that seems to change the organism it infects into some weird new species. to counter act this infection I had nanites injected into my blood stream. It cured me from being 5ft, 100lbs, male, species unknown, long purple hair, and my eyes well told you what they look like, with 15 size feet. The nanites have a access port where my belly button is. it allows me to update and keep track of them. I wear I full body armor thin and light with a helmet with multi-scope visor. I carry 2 guns and 2 knifes.

I have been on the look out for a human named Audrey. she has alluded me for a long time now. Some how her and that ship she is on gets into some weird adventure and I need to pull back and wait. It has taken me time to find a good chance to capture her but I have finally found my chance It is to lucky. All of the crew but Audrey, a crew-mate called Fluffy, and the ships robot have left the Danneskold. the ship is in a orbit around TLK69, it is some planet that sells unseen items of some sort (Who cares I have my chance and I will take it!!) My ship, The Sentinel(a small jumper ship), pulls up under the huge ship.

Amkes: Lis3 what is the state of the cloak field? (Lis3 is my ship computer)
Lis3: operational and the ships computer has no idea we are here.
Amkes: Good, i will be boarding there ship with the teleporter. get me as close to the robot as you can so I can turn it off.
Lis3: Ok no prob. Soooo Amkes when can I feel your body?
Amkes: when we get Audrey to Megus XL, and collect the reward. Then I can afford

you a nice good body to download into every now and then.
Lis3: Oooohhh I can't wait. Activating transporter in 3......2......1.....

Bright light particles form around me and poof I am in the robots repair-bay behind her. She is bent over repairing a panel it looks. She starts to turn when she sees the bright lights behind her but I quickly jam a black out box into her back shutting her down. Odd for a robot she is very pretty, with soft skin. I look her body over. She has a great design Long blue hair, perfectly toned body, rosy red cheeks, and has a nice tight leather outfit with matching boots.

Amkes: Note to self will have to make sure to get a body like this for Lis3.
RECORDER: note saved

I head down the hall hiding in the shadows. Most of the lights are off in the ship which I would find odd, but most of the crew is on the surface. I follow my organic tracking device to the blips on my screen. I get to the room I look for a access port and hack into it. I tell the door to crack open silently. It does, and as I peer in I see Audrey tied up to a chair in a seated position. Her feet are tied back to the sides of the chair and her arms to the back of the chair. I see a girl with pink hair and fuzzy hands walking around her (Could this be Fluffy?) This girl was hot and wearing black leather clothes like the robot but slightly different. I took this time to enjoy the show a bit then remembered that I had a job to do. I slide in the room quietly and sneak up on "Fluffy" and knock her out with the back of my gun. I catch her before she hits the floor and put her into a empty locker. I close it and say "lock" and it click and does. I walk over to Audrey who is wearing only black bottoms and a blindfold.

Audrey: Fluffy where you go?
Amkes: Well she is out right now, but I can keep you company.
Audrey: WHO'S there!?? Who are you!?
Amkes: Well I am a cowboy and I have been tracking you for a long time now.
Audrey: damn bounty hunter, Get out of here or...
Amkes: Or what you will spit blindly at me? Now look I have to take you in so lets

get going. Lis3 2 to transport.
Com device:......
Amkes: Lis3??
Audrey: HAHAHA
Amkes: What's so funny?
Audrey: Door emergency lock down!!
*The rooms door shuts and locks with many clicks*
Amkes: What do you think you are doing?
Audrey: making sure you can't leave.
Amkes: Really? hmm didn't see that one.
Audrey: This room has a transport and com blocker in it. So we can't have the ship

get us out of another crew members fun.
Amkes: Fun?? what type of fun?
Audrey: None of your business
Amkes: Really?

I pull out my knife and as I do it its twin and my two guns hit the ceiling hard (damn weapons safe rooms) I look and the table next to her and see a long feather. It dawns on me what was going on here and smile to myself and decide to have "FUN".

Amkes: Darn I don't know what I can do to make you talk now that my gun and knifes are on the ceiling.
Audrey: Ha THaaaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOHOHOH NAAHAHHAHAHAT THAAHAHAHHAAT!!!
*I started to run the feather over her perky breasts*
Amkes: So lets play a game here. You unlock the door and turn off the emergency lock on the room or I tickle you till you go insane. Deal?
Audrey: AHAHAHAHAHA NEVER!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

It was then I decided to play some hard ball. I started to tickle her armpits with my fingers. She squealed and bounced around. I must have changed patterns on her 6 times in 30 minutes. Then I stopped only flicking the feather over her now erect nipples.

Amkes: Ticklish much? Any-who same deal, you want me to stop then you know what to do.
Audrey: hehehehe ohh god n.n. ehehehe. never ohhhhh
Amkes: have it your way?

Was she getting off to this? and is it getting hotter in here? I shrugged it off and continued my tickling now attacking her smooth belly. I started with spider tickles slowly gong up and down, up and down. then I picked up the pace and pressure. At that point she was screaming bloody murder. I smiled and continued with some raspberrys. In response to this she screamed "yes!!" and pushed her belly more into my mouth (Oh My God she is liking this!! maybe I can use this) I stuck my tongue into her belly button like a cat licking water out of a bowl. Audrey hit a new height in her screaming. I kept on licking and now also used my hands to tickle her ribs and every now and then flick her nipples and tickle her boobs. Her chest bounced like jello and her stomach quivered under my mouth and tongue. I stopped and was going to offer her a chance to answer but decided to go for another hour now on her supple looking feet (did I mention I am a foot guy). I went down to her feet and tickled her right heel with one finger and her left heel with the feather.

Audrey: NOOOHHOHOHTTTT MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEEETT!!!
Amkes: yes your feet.

I slowly tickled her heels like that and then changed the pattern by switching the feather to the right and finger to her left. Audrey squealed and bounced around . Wiggling her cute toes, they were soo smooth and supple looking I just wanted to kiss them, but I stopped myself and then decided to tickle her arches. I attacked them with all five fingers now canging my pace and pressure randomly.

Audrey: OHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOOO!!! Stay Away from AHAHAHHAAHAHA MY

TOHOHOHOHEEESSS!!!
Amkes: Oh really?

I finally had to do it and touch them. As I started my ticklish assault on them. Using some pipe-cleaners I found on the floor next to them (Who was this Fluffy girl and why were all these toys near the areas the tickle best? oh well) I continued to tickle her toe and they wiggled so beautifully that I finally had to get away from them. I was lucky my pants hid most of my bulge. with Audrey blindfolded though she could never see it anyway. I grabbed the feather and decided to go for her nipples again till I saw how wet her panties were and thought there is my way out of here.

Amkes: So Audrey I will give you one last chance to unlock the door or else things will get "hotter".
Audrey: DO YOUR WOR....or..er..EHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I had pulled her panties out a bit and was waving the feather down in her naughty parts. I must have only been there about 10 min before she was begging me to finish her off. I stood quiet till finally...

Audrey: OMEGA 3 RELEASE EMERGENCY LOCK!!!
*The doors unlock and my guns and knifes drop*
Audrey: OK!! OK!! FINISH ME OFF!!
Amkes: Nope not till we are in orbit of Megus XL

As I started to drag Audrey out in the chair I heard a smack and then I blacked out...
...... When I came to there I was tied up kneeling with my legs spread and clamped down, toes spread, arms held in place over head and locked in some weird device, and I was only in my boxers.

Audrey: hmmm I can't wait to get my hands on those size 11's of yours.
Fluffy: ME too!

Looks like I am in for a long night uggg

To be continued............

i know a shameless bump but hey lots of people do it and here is my one XD

Last edited:
The writing could use a bit of cleaning up, but I liked it a lot anyway. Cute idea, thanks!

Do you know where there can be a full video clip of monique toetied

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back