• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Incubus for Cathy (Orgasm Denial)

Volsung

Verified
Cathy was looking forward to getting in some well deserved rest. She had been putting in some rather long hours at the office and now she was really beat. However as tired as she was, she couldn't sleep and she hated that. She pulled a paperback romance off the night stand that was next to her bed and began to read. As she read, she gently rubbed her silky smooth feet together. This was always an unconscious act on her part. It usually meant that she was getting sexually aroused. She put the book down briefly, wondering whether or not she should go to the bathroom drawer and get out her personal vibrator and spend a little time pleasing herself. After several pages she caught herself reading the words but not comprehending their meaning. She knew that this meant sleep would soon follow, and she was certainly ready for that. Too bad too, it was just getting to the good part. The vibrator would have to wait too. Cathy reached over to the light switch and clicked it off, closed her eyes and tossed the book to the floor. There was a sudden chill in the room. She debated upon whether to get up and turn on the central heat, but she was too bushed for that. She pulled the comforter up higher, nearly over her head. Then she saw a black silhouette. She would have normally popped up to see what this was all about but then realized that she still had her eyes closed. This scared her, and she opened her eyes to a pitch black room only to discover that now the figure had vanished.

"I must really tired," she thought out loud. "or else the romance novel is playing tricks on me."

Cathy giggled to herself and hesitantly closed her eyes again. Some moments passed and the black outline reappeared, but now larger than before. Cathy squeezed her eyes tight and tried to remove the vision from her mind. It was coming closer. She opened her eyes and found that there was really little difference in clarity between the pitch black room and her eyes being shut. She blinked very rapidly, trying to bring the creature into some sort of focus, one way or the other. Were her eyes open or closed? She couldn't rightly tell and it didn't matter very much for now she heard a low masculine voice whisper her name. She reached out with her senses and felt a light feathery brush across her cheek. She flinched and pulled the covers tightly around her face.

"Now now, my child," The voice was barely audible.

"We are not going to have any sort of trouble now, are we?"

She peeked up from under the comforter and saw two glowing eyes, slightly bluish in color. She open her mouth slightly as he reached out for her hand. The figure was clearer to her, now that he stood next to her bed. She had seen him before, though she wasn't quite sure where. She might well have imagined that this was the male character from the cover of the book she was reading. As she began to move towards the door to flee, the stranger made a motion with his right hand. Cathy froze, and not of her accord. She simply could not move.

"How rude of me," he explained.

"I suppose I should introduce myself."

Cathy was horrified from her immobility, and secretly delighted at the scantly clad large male figure who was now towering over her bed. He continued talking to her, in a rather soothing voice.

"I was in the neighborhood, so to speak and I was feeling a bit hungry. After all, you did in a round about way summon me."

"I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean." Cathy squeaked. At lease she still was able to talk. There was that.

He grinned at her which sent a shiver up her spine.

"Let's just say that I have a knack for knowing when some young lady is feeling a bit, shall we say... risqué." He raised his hands in a gesture of total domination and in so doing so, also stretched an enormous pair of grayish wings from behind him.

"Oh, I know what your probably thinking." He said. "But I assure you, I am not the angel you take me for."

Cathy blinked, but otherwise remained petrified with fear on the bed.

"I am a Incubus and I have come to feed off your lust."

"I don't think so..." she boldly replied.

"Oh, yes... you will serve me well indeed," the Incubus said.

"I have been watching you for the longest time now and I know what makes you horny,"

She cringed at her embarrassment.

"The thing is..." he continued.

"I need you to remain in a state of sexual frustration for as long as it takes for me to be satisfied..."

"Which I seldom am." he added.

Cathy virtually screamed at the top of her lungs, only to be cut off by another wave of the Incubus' hand. The lighting of the room grew brighter until it reached a normal luminosity. Cathy made vain attempts to move but she still could not. The Incubus then clicked his fingers and the comforter slowly sank to the floor. A gentle breeze blew the frills on her pale blue frilly teddy. She was on her back.

"This is gonna hurt me more than it does you..." he remarked.

"er... well, initially anyway."

He reached carefully behind and ran his large hands over the secondary feathers of his wings. Then he stopped and with one jerk, plucked out a large feather. Cathy's eyes grew big and she was certainly surprised that she could again speak. Although, in a way she wished she hadn't.

"OH No... What are you going to do? I can give you anything you want... I won't tell anybody you were ever here... Who would believe me anyway, right?"

She babbled very fast and pleadingly, trying to get the Incubus to change his mind, or at least to delay the inevitable.

He ran his palm over the pointy tip of the feather and was pleased at it's ticklishness. Cathy made a last ditch effort as she babbled something about that "he was just wasting his time" and "that she really wasn't ticklish at all." Her feet slowly moved towards the foot of the bed, seemingly of their own volition. After they were stretched to the point of pain, they were locked into place by an invisible force. Cathy's head was tilted down by that same force as she was now forced to watch in horror as the Incubus approached her helpless soles with a gigantic feather. The anticipation was almost too much in itself as she fought back a giggle, even before the fact. Only the off chance that it might not really tickle as bad as she thought it might, kept her control in check. But with the first pass, the feather floated effortlessly across the entire length of her sole and she knew that she was in dire trouble. Even before the rebound, Cathy rocked back and forth against the ropes that were slowly forming across her ankles, thighs, above her midriff and around her neck and wrists. She laughed hysterically, nonstop for the better part of a half hour as he tickled her feet with the feather. All the while he felt himself rejuvenated with each of her interspersed, unintelligible pleadings for the end to her ticklish torment. When he did finally stop, it was sometime before she could stop laughing as he then began to lick her toes. The tickling sensation melted into relaxation. As he started to suck on her toes one by one, relaxation then mutated into a sensual sensation. She cooed and occasionally giggled as he slowly sucked in each toe into his mouth. Cathy arched her back but continued to watch as he now began sucking two toes at a time. She felt her pubes tingle as he now took in three at once, his tongue swishing back and forth across her toe pads. Her eyes were just beginning to roll back into her head as she felt the forth toe slip into his greedy mouth. Cathy had never cum because of foot worship before, and was soon to discover what few women had experienced. As for now, he had all her toes in her mouth at once. Wet saliva drooled down her instep and trickled down her sole. She moaned loudly for the approaching release when suddenly he stopped and backed away from the bed.

A flash of disbelief exploded onto her face as the Incubus started laughing at her. She was so close... Why? Why?

"Did you really think that I would let you get off on just a mere toe sucking?" He laughed harder.

"Besides, we have such a long way to go and I'm still hungry."

Cathy sniffled softly at the fleeting orgasm that was not to be.

He walked over beside her and tugged at her teddy until it ripped, and was torn from her body. Her breasts jiggled at the suddenly rough expulsion from their confinements. She had very nice breasts with areola a little larger than a half dollar in size. The Incubus felt a surge of energy as he sensed that she was somehow excited by the harsh treatment and the submissive position she was now in. He lazily ran the feather around her navel and explored various places across her stomach. She giggled and squirmed as much as the ropes that still held her firmly in place would permit. With his other hand, he pinched and squeezed her ticklish flesh. She laughed louder and harder with each pinch and poke. She laughed until her voice became hoarse. When he grew satisfied that there was no other available ticklish areas, he took the feather and brushed the underside of her breasts with it. Silent laughter took hold of Cathy as the torment continued, unabated. The Incubus did not need the aural cues that most men relied on. He knew that she was coming to the point of beyond ticklishness. She welcomed the unconscious as she fought to fill her lungs with much needed air. The feather flicked and brushed around her areola now. Once again she experienced a brief respite between tickle torment and sexual satisfaction. She could feel the softness, the light wisp of feather on seldom exposed skin, stroking, tickling her nipples. Light feathery flicks teased and tormented her nipples to erection as she now closed her eyes to savor the sensation. Then a light wetness circled her areola, followed by a gentle breeze as he blew upon them. The wetness combined with the cool air gave her a nipple erection, almost painful. She arched her back and tried to thrust out her chest up so that he might take a nipple in his mouth. Sensing once again the sexual drive in her he complied. He took the moist nipple into his wet mouth and gently sucked on it. Cathy felt the flush of sexual tension wash over her like a warm, gentle wave. He placed his teeth carefully on either side of her engorged nipple and gently tugged on it with his teeth. She involuntarily moaned with pleasure as her nipple was being pulled taught not quite to the point of pain. As he continued sucking and tormenting her right nipple he reached over with his hand and roughly pinched and rolled her left nipple between his thumb and index finger. She felt the wetness in her crotch begin again and tried to keep the moaning down to a minimal level. But once again he just stopped...

"Access denied..." He laughed.

She cried and cursed him.

"What do you want?" She sobbed.

"I though I'd made myself clear on that subject," the Incubus glared down at her sweating form.

"I want to keep you on the edge of orgasm and might I say, your doing a lovely job of it."

Cathy cried like a little girl in protest. Would there never be sweet release? She was SO horny right now. She would give ANYTHING to be able to cum. It was like being unable to wake up from a bad dream. It was the worst of nightmares.

"Very well Cathy, you have suffered enough... I suppose."

He was already regretting his decision. The Incubus clapped his hands twice and suddenly there emerged several smallish imps. He explained that these were merely apprentices and that she was not to worry. She however, did not take much comfort in this as they took their positions around her tortured body. She felt her body stretch in yet another pose. The ropes around her ankles snapped off and now her feet were being moved towards the corners of the bed. Further and beyond... Her legs parting more and more. Not since high school when she was on the cheerleading squad had she stretched out her legs to this extent. It took out all the normal folds and creases around her pubes, exposing everything. She wondered if it had been such a good idea to have shaved herself just a few days ago.

Cathy immediately experienced an overwhelming tickle on her right sole. It was like an electric shock in it's effectiveness. The imp stationed there was using a hairbrush, expertly stroking her helpless sole up and down repeatedly. She laughed with a sudden bit of explosiveness at the surprise. This was soon followed by another torture on her left sole, as the imp there began raking his long fingernails in a likewise manner. She laughed hysterically. Another imp gave her belly buzzes with his mouth in between fits of uncontrollable laughter. She had never laughed so hard and for so long in all her life. Her breasts were rocking back and forth as a result of her laughter. She was almost unaware that an imp had been playing with her breasts all the while. On an erect nipple rode a small female imp. She looked like a miniature cowgirl successfully riding a mechanical bull, but clearly she was just simply having sex.

The incubus tickled the inside of her legs with his large feather as Cathy continued to veritably scream with laughter as the feather made it's way towards her labia. The feather slowly began to shrink and get smaller with each fluttering pass. It was now absolutely the perfect size to trace a line over her erect folds. Up and down, up and down... She wasn't sure if the tickling had truly stopped, or the sexual tickling was just taking over but she encouraged it never the less. The feather, wet against her was slipping and teasing it's way into her redding labia minora. It continued to get smaller as the tip floated in towards her aching clitoris. She arched her back and closed her eyes. Her restraints were adding to the pleasure.

"Oh please...."

"Mmmm... " she licked her lips...

"Ahh... finally..." she thought to herself.

Then an imp came out from behind the head of the bed and inserted a short skinny feather up her right nostril, as far as it would go. She quickly opened her eyes blinking as the imp shoved the feather in and out rapidly until...

"Noooo!!!!! Not....tha...tha........ah......AH...CHOO!!!

She sneezed three times in succession. Which immediately broke the impending orgasm very neatly. Cathy was thunderstruck and enraged, but she could do nothing for it.

"But you promised..." Cathy croaked from behind teary eyes.

"Yes, I know... I lied..." the Incubus laughed.

"You know, you will certainly be able to thank me later," he explained.

"because after tonight you will probably have a sneeze fetish to add to your tickle and orgasm denial fetishes."

It turned out to be a true statement indeed. Cathy was brought just shy of orgasm all night long, only to be denied her sexual release by the involuntary sneezing attacks.
Just as the sun was beginning to rise, did she finally get to have her long awaited orgasm. The tickling grew too intense... her mind was overloaded with sensations... Her body relinquished. She was so wet down there... the feather painted a line of precum up and down her clitoris. Over and over... Unrelenting and unstoppable. She focused her last bit of will power on that orgasm. The feather tickled her clit so BAD... Then she realized that other feather was not tickling her nose. The intense pleasure building up was like nothing she had ever experienced.. She was free... Her moanings grew louder.... LOUDER.... Her whole body was flush. She felt her labia pulsing. The feather's tip verily buzzed against Cathy's throbbing wet clitoris. She felt it coming, and there was no turning back. The rushing of blood in her ears and the heavy rhythmical breathing. She came over and over, like waves beating against the shore. She squirted on the feather, which disentergrated, then vanished.

She took in gulps of air as though she were running for her life. Every muscle in her body contracted over and over again... it felt like... it was going on... forever... Then everything in the room vanished and Cathy slept a deep sleep.

The old adage of "Bless you" as a polite thing to say after somebody has sneezed was somehow distorted for Cathy and in fact, sneezing in general was not quite the same either.

Last edited:
wow that was a very good story!!
you need to keep making stories!!!.

Wow.

Was a very good story and well written. I have been through tickle edging experiences like that myself so Was really able to get completely lost in it. Is my favorite story of yours and one of my favorite story's on here overall. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back