Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Intern 1 Selena - Part 1 - WMV HD 1080
Nude Tickling Girls: Mother vs Daughter - Part 1 (HD)
Stretched and tickled with toys - aba - mp4
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickling in the body
Anabelle Pync in Get Me Off! [PART 1] (MP4 Version)
Corrupted By Tickling! Pt. 3: Terra Can't Take It! (1080 DS)

What's New?

10/2/2014

Visit the Art Forum for New Oktoberfetish artworks showing up almost every day!

New from MTJ

SPY BOUNCE #1

Click here
9/18/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Plexion

Tickling in Chicago

Hello boys,
    My name is Mistress Xena from Chicago, IL.
    I now co-own a private & spacious dungeon in Chicago, called "The Studio" (http://thestudiochicago.com).
    I've been tickling the piss out of boys since 2000.
    I am even seeking a boy or girl, who would be interested in becoming My tickle victim for My Movies. Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14487
    In videos & sessions, I personally enjoy.........
    Bondage & Tickling, Feet Tickling, Tickling slaves til' they cry, Tickling slaves til' they pee, Belly Button tickling, etc.
    If you are interested in setting up a tickle-session, or would like to be in one of My films, then contact Me:

mistressxena_chicago@yahoo.com

I had the privilege of visiting Mistress Xena for an evening of tickling in bondage. Having admired her photos online, I was not prepared for how stunningly beautiful she is in person. Upon arrival at her Chicago dungeon, I received a warm welcome, along with an ice cold bottle of water. After a brief pre-session interview to discuss limits and desires, I was instructed to get undressed and prepare for the evening's activities. The play space is abundantly equipped with just about every type of bondage equipment imaginable, including many items I had never seen before. The session began as I was bound to a massive bondage table, and then strapped down on top of that, rendering me completely helpless and vulnerable. She then went to work, driving me insane from head to toe. The whole time, she playfully and seductively taunted me, adding an extra dimension of excitement to my predicament. Later in the session, I was bound to a St. Andrews Cross, at which time I was introduced to a device called a "Violet Wand". By the end of the session, I was completely satisfied and totally exhausted. Mistress Xena is a true professional who obviously takes genuine pleasure in helping her slaves explore their limits. Her demeanor demonstrates a willingness to show compassion or dish out punishment, depending on the situation. Beautiful, intuitive, imaginative, creative, with the nurturing qualities of a truly superior woman. I highly recommend Mistress Xena. Thank you ,Mistress, for the experience of a lifetime.

Hmmmm...

Thank you. :-)