• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Chicago

mistressxena

TMF Poster
Hello boys,
My name is Mistress Xena from Chicago, IL.
I now co-own a private & spacious dungeon in Chicago, called "The Studio" (http://thestudiochicago.com).
I've been tickling the piss out of boys since 2000.
I am even seeking a boy or girl, who would be interested in becoming My tickle victim for My Movies. Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14487
In videos & sessions, I personally enjoy.........
Bondage & Tickling, Feet Tickling, Tickling slaves til' they cry, Tickling slaves til' they pee, Belly Button tickling, etc.
If you are interested in setting up a tickle-session, or would like to be in one of My films, then contact Me:

[email protected]

I had the privilege of visiting Mistress Xena for an evening of tickling in bondage. Having admired her photos online, I was not prepared for how stunningly beautiful she is in person. Upon arrival at her Chicago dungeon, I received a warm welcome, along with an ice cold bottle of water. After a brief pre-session interview to discuss limits and desires, I was instructed to get undressed and prepare for the evening's activities. The play space is abundantly equipped with just about every type of bondage equipment imaginable, including many items I had never seen before. The session began as I was bound to a massive bondage table, and then strapped down on top of that, rendering me completely helpless and vulnerable. She then went to work, driving me insane from head to toe. The whole time, she playfully and seductively taunted me, adding an extra dimension of excitement to my predicament. Later in the session, I was bound to a St. Andrews Cross, at which time I was introduced to a device called a "Violet Wand". By the end of the session, I was completely satisfied and totally exhausted. Mistress Xena is a true professional who obviously takes genuine pleasure in helping her slaves explore their limits. Her demeanor demonstrates a willingness to show compassion or dish out punishment, depending on the situation. Beautiful, intuitive, imaginative, creative, with the nurturing qualities of a truly superior woman. I highly recommend Mistress Xena. Thank you ,Mistress, for the experience of a lifetime.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back