• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gladiators

This is interesting. In the original UK Gladiators series, tickling was still illegal back then, I remember they used to read the rules out before the start of the game and one was no headlocks and another was no tickling.. I still remember Ulrika Johnson saying those words. She was so hot. Also once I remember the bad boy male gladiator Wolf getting disqualified for tickling another competitor.

thanks all this post is fantastic-..........

i want any any any clip

spectacular

these are totally fantastic

now another gladiator girl is tickling her opponent

this is dreams coming true right here

man, i love it

thanks for the awesome posts

i did a little digging, and it seems this Enigma girl, who seems awesome btw, was involved in 7 Hang Toughs during the airing of UK Gladiators from 2008-2009. We should try and find the other 5 and see if there are more attempts of her tickling her opponents until they crack and fall. :]

sorry but where you found this...?

thank

umm i dont entirely remember. I just looked it up and there was a bio for that enigma gladiator and it had a list of events she had been in and there were like 7 for hang tough

I have heard there more of these gladiator tickling clips, has anyone found any?

i remember there being more, i know someone could find them and if they do, put em in wmv format please

Also once I remember the bad boy male gladiator Wolf getting disqualified for tickling another competitor.
I remember this too, it either happened once or twice but no more than.

This was a great show back in it's day, for all the M/M fans out there wolf (uk version) use to tickle on the hang tough challenge but was never warned about it....which is strange as he was always at logger heads with the Scottish referee over foul play (cannot for the life of me remember his name)

Camble tv was good back in the day period! I still remember when it ended, that and the crystal maze were my fav things to watch. Tv these days is just noise with no substance.
I also remember when Jet/Diane won and then they made her a gladiator for most of the series. She was by far the sexiest of the gladiator women, and still is.

Sadly I don't remember any of the tickling ever being female victims, only male. Although i'm sure he did get disqualified for doing it and I think that is why it stopped.

Enigma tries it with Bianca Gascoigne (a UK glamour model) in this video, unfortunately she's not ticklish under her arms:

https://youtu. be/4wWZvtinUXw?t=2m3s

Last edited:
I know lol, but it’s now easier to view these episodes with shows being on streaming services (hopefully it’s on one of them lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back