• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello!

Metaleer

Hey, all!

So, I've been lurking around the forum for quite a while now, and only relatively recently have I started participating in the forum's chatroom where I've made a lot of friends :D So I've also decided to now participate in the forum in the hopes of meeting a lot of cool people as I'm sure all of you are :)

I'm located in Europe, and a huge metal fan. :mhorns:

Catch you crazy people on the forum. :cool2:

*groans...* stupid metal ;)

BOUT DAMN TIME HUN! :D congrats on "delurking" :) Now youre officially as crazy as the rest of us :)

Hey, Carsomyr! Thanks for the welcome. :D

Hey, Wan...Amanda! Thanks a lot for the welcome hun, thing is I was crazy to begin with. :D And metal is NOT stupid, hun. :cool: :rockon:

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

kudos on the delurking, and good to see your already making friends with all the badass ppl on the forums

Grats on delurking m8 :) and metal FTW and if amanda attacks you Ill jump in and we will PWN her ;) and since Davey is on our side it wont be hard :D rock on m8 and cya in chat room :D!!!

How did I miss this?! :facepalm:

I guess OFFICIAL congrats are in order for "de-lurking" .. Hope to see more posts from you (Seriously!) :p :twohugs:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back