• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Palmira Mansion Part 1 (FF/F) Mild Adult content

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Just a little something I started working on. let me know what you think.

A Weekend at the Palmira Mansion

Amanda was a young up coming journalist with the National Inquisition, a tabloid newspaper known mostly for its outlandish stories of alien abductions, bizarre tales of 3 headed animals and an assortment of Elvis sightings. She had worked there for 3 years, mostly doing some editing work on finished stories that other reporters had done. She knew if given the chance she could really put together a great story, but her boss always seemed to over look her work. Amanda was an attractive young woman that stood about 5’10”, 125lbs with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She had graduated from college with a major in journalism and had several articles published in various magazines. Even with these credentials she always seemed to play second fiddle in her department. But things were about to change, little did Amanda know just how the changes would occur.

On this particular day Amanda had been sitting in the coffee shop sipping on a cup of coffee and reading through the latest copy of the Inquisition. As she glanced up from her reading she could see a man staring at her. He was across the street and the look he gave Amanda sent a chill up her spine. Amanda finished her coffee and quickly headed out the door towards the office. As she left she glanced over at the strange man again. He stood there staring at her, she turned and walked towards her office several blocks down the street. After a few minutes she could feel that chill again, she stopped suddenly and turned around, there he was several yards behind her. Amanda turned and started slowly running, every once in a while looking behind her. She started running faster she panicked, the faster she ran the closer the stranger seemed to get. She turned down an alleyway, as she looked back over her shoulder, when she turned around she ran right into the arms of the strange man. Amanda instinctively jumped back with a startled gasp, she held up her small can of pepper spray and pointed it at the man.

“OK, Who are you and why are you following me?” she asked

The stranger didn’t say a word, he just slowly opened the black trench coat he was wearing, reached in and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Amanda. Amanda snatched it out of his hand quickly keeping her aim with the pepper spray. She took a step back and began to open the envelope, she pulled out a sheet of folded paper. It looked like it had been ripped out of an encyclopedia or book. She unfolded it and began reading, at the top was the title “The Palmira Mansion”. She looked back up and the stranger had disappeared. Amanda called out and looked all around, but he was gone. She turned and walked out of the alley and headed to her office building. She sat at her desk reading the sheet the stranger handed her. It went on to describe a brief history of the “Palmira Mansion”. Amanda had heard about the mansion, which was sitting abandoned at the far end of the city behind a large overgrown Iron Gate.

The paper explained that the Mansion was built by Gaylord Timmons, an eccentric Millionaire back in the late 1800’s. He had it built in memory of his late wife Ruth Timmons who mysteriously died while they were vacationing in Persia. It is said that many of the stones used to build the mansion were imported from Persia specifically from the ancient ruins of the famed city of Palmira. The paper also told briefly about how while in Persia that Gaylord had offended a member of Persian royalty and that a curse was placed on Gaylord and his descendants, though the curse was not detailed. Gaylord had brought his wife’s body back to the states and proceeded to build the mansion giving no consideration to the so-called curse. It took 3 years to build the mansion. He and his only daughter lived there but disappeared without a trace 3 months after they moved in.

The story intrigued Amanda, this could be just the thing she needed. If she could convince her boss to let her do a story about the Mansion she might finally get the recognition she deserved. On her own she started doing some research about the Mansion. It was a little more difficult than she had thought, there wasn’t much information about the Mansion. What she did find were the police reports of several people over the past years that attempted to occupy the Mansion, all of which mysteriously disappeared without a trace.

There was one record of a group of 4 female college students back in the 1920’s that stayed in the Mansion for one night as part of a sorority initiation. The following morning when the Sorority went to pick up the students they had disappeared and were never heard from. The last record of someone staying there was in 1947, Susan Collier the granddaughter of Gaylord’s older sister and the last known descendant of the Timmons family. Susan had inherited the Mansion and had decided to sell the Mansion; Susan wanted to spend one night in the Mansion before putting it up for sale. Against the advisement of her friends Susan spent one night in the Mansion and like all the rest was never seen again.

Amanda decided to take her Idea to her boss and get permission to do a story on the mansion. She went to her Boss and showed him the torn sheet the stranger handed her and told him what she wanted to do.

“Mr. Ross, I want to do a story on this place. I know I can do a good job and it will be a great piece in the paper.” She explained

“Hmm, this could be promising Amanda. I think I’ll let Tom run with this though.” He replied

“WHAT?! No way. This is My story. I deserve the opportunity after all the time I’ve spent here.” Amanda replied

Mr. Ross was taken with the determination Amanda was showing and decided to let her run with it. He however made some requirements that she had to follow if she was going to do this.

“Ok, I tell you what. If you want to go through with this, you will have to go there and spend the weekend there. Get as much information as you can. Pictures, video all that good stuff we can manipulate in the paper. You do that and I’ll let you write the story.” He said

“It’s a deal. I’ll do it, and you won’t be sorry.” Amanda said

Friday evening rolled around and Mr. Ross pulled his car in front of the large overgrown Iron Gate. Amanda looked out the window at the eerie mansion overgrown with weeds, Ivy and other plants. For a brief second she thought this might not be a good idea after all, but she renewed her determination. She grabbed her backpack and cooler with food and drinks. Mr. Ross handed her the case with the cameras as she opened the car door and stepped out.

“I’ll meet you back here Sunday evening. Be sure and get some pictures or something worthwhile or you could find yourself working in the mailroom after this.” Mr. Ross semi jokingly said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get us something good and juicy for the paper. You just make sure you are here to pick me up.” Amanda replied as she pushed her way through the ivy and weeds squeezing through an opening in the gate.

Amanda lugged the cooler and other things up to the large front doors. She tried to open the doors, but they wouldn’t budge. She took out her flashlight and walked around the outside, she managed to find a large window that vandals had apparently broken. She carefully crawled through the window falling on the hard wooden floor. She must have entered the dining room, there was a large wooden table in the middle with chairs draped with white sheets around it. The doors to the main foyer were opened, she walked out and shined her light up, it was like being in a train station. Walking over to the door she opened the dead bolts on one side and carried her things inside. She spent the next hour looking around the Mansion, she went up the massive stairway and put her backpack in one of the large bedrooms. It was late and she was tired, she decided to get some rest and start working in the morning when it would be light.

The Bedroom was surprisingly semi dust free and the bed was still intact and the mattress was nice and firm, better than the sleeping bag she had brought with her. She took out her favorite XXL T-shirt she slept in, took off her boots, socks and clothes and put on the T-shirt. The night was clear and the room was a little cold, she pulled the heavy comforter back and climbed in. There was a full moon out and the light beamed in through her window. She fell asleep in a matter of minutes after her head hit the soft pillow. Sometime later she was stirred from her sleep by a flash from outside the window, she rolled over then heard a knock at the door. She sat up quickly grabbing her heavy flashlight, not saying a word she walked over to the door and listened, there was another knock.

“No one should be here, not even me. But, I’m not going to give some Perv the satisfaction of raping me.” She thought to herself as she gripped the flashlight tight ready to clock whoever was on the otherside of the door.

Amanda grasped the doorknob and opened the door rapidly, but to her surprise there wasn’t anyone there. She shined the light up and down the long hallway and saw nothing. She then heard one of the other doors down at the end of the hallway close. She walked down the dark hallway to the last door, she held her ear up to the door and heard strange noises coming from the other side.

“Hmm, I’ll just bet Mr. Ross sent some of the guys over to scare and mess with my head. I’ll just bust in and break up their little party.” She thought

Amanda took a deep breath and turned the doorknob slowly then she burst through the door. Running in the room she was stopped dead in her tracks at what she saw. She found herself in the middle of a group of women all dressed up like belly dancers. The room was decorated like something out of Aladdin, the women sat around on soft pillows giggling to each other. Amanda turned around to leave but the door she just came through was gone, all that remained was a stone wall. She looked down in shock and her T-shirt was gone and she wore an outfit similar to the ones the other girls wore.

“What in the world is going on?” she thought to herself

As she looked around she saw a tall woman with dark hair approaching her, the woman was dressed in sheer white scarves and gold chains around her neck and bracelets on her wrists. She had piercing green eyes. She walked up to Amanda who was still in shock as to what was going on. One minute she’s in the Mansion and now she’s in some Middle Eastern harem. The Woman spoke in a commanding but sultry voice.

“I am Sabell, the first of the sultan’s women. You apparently are the new arrival.” She said

“Listen, I have no idea what kind of game this is, but just show me to the door and I’m outta her.” Amanda replied.

“Game? Hmmm.” Sabell said as she turned to face the other women

“We have a newcomer to our group, she would like to play a game. Let’s show her the games we play here.” Sabell said in a commanding voice as she clapped her hands twice.

The other women jumped to their feet and ran towards Amanda and surrounded her.

“Hey! Wait a minute. I’m not looking for trouble, I just want out of here.” Amanda said holding her hands up in front of her.

“Oh, there’s only two ways to leave here. One is by disappointing the Sultan and loosing your head, the other is through that doorway over there, but you do not want to go through there.” Sabell said pointing to an archway with a dark red curtain covering it.

“Now, for the game.” Sabell said with an evil grin

Sabell clapped her hands twice and the girls that surrounded Amanda grabbed her wrists and arms. Amanda struggled against the 6 giggling young women as her arms were pulled out to each side. Amanda felt a velvet rope being tied to each wrist as she pulled and tugged in vain. Several other girls came and lifted her off the ground and as Amanda kicked and screamed more velvet ropes were tied around each ankle. The women giggled and carried Amanda over to a corner of the room that was lined with soft velvet pillows of various colors. They laid her down on the pillows as she continued to struggle, then the women holding the ropes took them and tied each rope to a metal ring that was attached to the floor. Pulling the ropes tight left Amanda in a spread eagle position on the pillows.

“Ok, this isn’t fun. Just let me go and I’ll be on my way, I won’t tell anyone…I promise.” Amanda tried to bargain her way out of her desperate situation.

There were at least a dozen women now sitting all around Amanda. No one said a word, they just giggled and cooed. Sabell approached Amanda, she pulled a small knife from behind her back the blade was curved and the handle was a mix of gold and pearl inlay. Amanda looked up and saw Sabell lowering the knife towards her breasts. Sabell slid the knife up between Amanda’s outfit and with a quick flick of the wrist slit open her sexy top exposing Amanda’s breasts. Sabell then took the knife and like cutting a piece of paper with a sharp razor blade cut off the bottom half of the sexy “I dream of Jeannie” costume. Amanda lay there in startled surprise and very vulnerable. Sabell slipped the knife back into its holder behind her back and then stood up and admired the new play toy of the group.

“Please, I…I…don’t know what you have in mind, but I don’t think I like it. I don’t have anything of value but please untie me and let me go….Pleeeeeeease.” Amanda begged.

Amanda lay there wearing nothing now but the silk slippers and tattered remains of clothing. Sabell turned and strolled over to a tall vase sitting on the floor next to a Pillar.

“I think you will love what we have in mind.” Sabell said as she pulled a long peacock feather from the bundle of feathers in the vase.

Sabell strolled back over to the helpless Amanda whose heart was now pounding in her chest. Amanda had an idea of what the feather was for and she didn’t like the thought at all. Her mouth was dry and she gulped and began begging again.

“Please please, let me go, I’ll never come here again. Please…PLEASE.”

Sabell just smiled and the other girls giggled again. Sabell waved the feather back and forth in the air admiring the multi-colored end.

“Newcomers must learn to be obedient, Disobedience is a disgrace to the harem.” Sabell said

“Disobedience is a disgrace” The other girls repeated.

“Obedience can and will be rewarded.” Sabell then said

Lowering the feather Sabell started slowly circling the feather around Amanda’s bare exposed tummy. The soft end tickled, Amanda bit her lip trying not to laugh. Sabell continued to tickle lightly rapidly flicking the feather in Amanda’s belly button. Amanda pulled at the ropes and struggled against the torture that Sabell was inflicting.

“This is how we punish those that are disobedient” Sabell said with a wicked sadistic grin.

Amanda clenched her teeth, the feather was driving her crazy, and she couldn’t stand to be tickled in any way shape or form. She knew if she opened her mouth she would lose it and burst out laughing, and that might end up prolonging her torture. Through clenched teeth she let loose a squeal and displeased moan.

“Eeeeeeeep!, Nnnmmmmm”

Sabell looked to the young girl sitting at her right side, she had a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. She looked up at Sabell. Sabell nodded her head and the girl rose and went to the vase and brought the other peacock feathers over and passed them out to the other women. Amanda’s eyes became as big as dinner plates. One person tickling her she could probably handle, but 10 or 12 would be more than she could take.

The women held their feathers up in the air and waved them back and forth. Sabell teased with her feather twirling it down the crease between Amanda’s legs and hips. She stopped and took a step back, Amanda exhaled in relief, but she somehow knew her ordeal wasn’t over yet. Sabell then clapped her hands again and the women lowered their feathers and began flicking them over Amanda’s body. Amanda was caught totally off guard and began giggling and squirming as the feathers tickled her.

“Oooooh hehehehhahahhhahahehehehhehehehehe stooooop hahahahhahahaha please ahhahahhahahhaha ahhahhahahhahahhahahahah nooooooooooooo.”

Sabell stood back and watched as Amanda’s body writhed in torment. The other women giggled as they tickle tortured their captive. Two of them stroked their feathers up and down her sides, two others flicked their feathers around her tummy. Others stroked the feathers up and down her legs but never came close to her exposed womanhood. Goosebumps formed on Amanda’s body from the light tickling of the feathers. Knowing there was no way out of her torment Amanda’s giggles turned into full laughter.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA STOP STOPAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOP AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

“I will make them stop when I feel you are ready to obey the Sultan’s and MY every command without question. Disobedience will not be tolerated and punished.” Sabell said

Amanda continued to laugh and wiggle under the ticklish torment. Sabell slowly walked around and taunted Amanda as she laughed from the torture.

“Aww are we ticklish my slave? Hehehe Kitchy Kitchy koooooooo. Tickling can be a very effective means of punishment. Don’t you think so?” she said

“OH OH OOOOOHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH please no moooore AHAHHAHAhahhahHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAA I…I Can’t take it ahahhahaHAHAHAHHAHA.”

“Hehehe, yes that’s the whole purpose now isn’t it. You can’t take it, but it continues. Do you swear your obedience to me and the Sultan?”

The feathers tickled around each breast causing Amanda’s nipples to become erect. The women stroked the feathers dangerously close to Amanda’s pussy, but never allowing the feathers to come in contact with the sensitive lips. Amanda couldn’t take anymore, she had no choice but to give in. Through tear stained eyes she could see the drape covered Archway, the only way out. She thought that if she went ahead and gave in they would release her and she could make a run for the door, if she didn’t give in she knew that there was nothing stopping them from tickling her for hour or even days. Between laughs she managed to get out the words she thought would end her torment.

“AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA OK OK AHAHAHAHHA YES I SWEAR AHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR!!!”

Sabell had walked all the way around now and was again standing at Amanda’s feet.

“Very good, but not convincing enough for me I’m afraid. Those being punished often will say anything to make it end. I think you can be more convincing.” She said as she motioned to two of the girls tickling Amanda’s legs.

The girls stopped tickling and rose, they stood with their heads down as Sabell whispered something in their ears. Amanda could see a sadistic evil smile come across the young girl’s faces. They couldn’t have been more than 20 with long dark hair. There was something familiar about them, Amanda remembered the 4 girls that were with the sorority group that disappeared. These were two of those 4 girls.

“What were they doing here?” Amanda thought

The girls turned towards Amanda, their head still bowed and the evil smiles plastered on her face. Sabell again clapped her hands twice and the girls stopped tickling. Sabell, who wasn’t wearing shoes this whole time just gold anklet’s that ran from her middle toes up her foot and around her ankle, stepped up to Amanda’s right silk slipper covered foot.

“Let’s see how convincing you can be. I do so want to believe that you will be most obedient.” She said as she flicked the slipper off Amanda’s foot with her long toes.

Amanda was still panting trying to regain her breath from laughing, she felt the cool air hit her feet and the sound of the slipper falling to the ground. She gulped hard and began to plead with Sabell.

“OH please Mistress Sabell, I…I…I will be very obedient. Please not my feet, oh please have mercy.” She begged knowing that her in her already sensitive condition tickling her feet would be more than she could handle.

Sabell stepped over to her left foot and flicked the slipper off. Amanda’s painted toes wiggled and her feet twitched in anticipation of the torture that was to come. Sabell stood right in between Amanda’s legs she said nothing, just clapped her hands. When she did the two young girls knelt down one at each foot. Amanda could see the girl’s fingers, they were long and the nails were long and well manicured. Sabell knelt down as well.

“Now, swear to me again, make me believe that you are my slave.” She said as she motioned for the two girls to begin.

The girls took each foot, holing the top and pulling the toes back slightly they started running their fingernails slowly up and down the tender soles. Amanda involuntarily twitched her feet as her lower lip quivered the laughter building up inside her. The girls seemed to be experts their fingernails stroked and then wiggled on Amanda’s soles.

“Come now, you can’t fight it…..I want to hear you….laugh.” Sabell taunted

Amanda shook her head in a final vain attempt not to laugh then burst out laughing.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO PLEASE STOOOOOOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

The girls ignored Amanda and continued to tickle every inch of her feet, they wiggled and twisted as the fingers tickled faster and faster. Amanda was going insane, she screamed out between laughter her loyalty praying to herself that it would all end.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I SWEAR MISTRESS AHAHAHAHAHA I’M YOUR SLAVEAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

Sabell snapped her fingers and the two girls stopped their vicious attack and gently stroked Amanda’s soles with their fingers.

“Very very good, my little slave toy. Now, you see how we punish, let’s show you how we reward those that are pleasing and obedient.” Sabell said as she took one of the peacock feathers.

Amanda panted and gasped for air, her feet twitched as the fingernails trailed teasingly up and down her soles. Sabell took the feather and began stroking it up and down on Amanda’s pussy. Amanda giggled and moaned with pleasure.

“hehehehehheemmmmm AaahahaOoooooooooh MmmmmmmHAhahaaahahaahaahehehe”

Sabell motioned to two other girls, they knelt down one on each side of Amanda. They leaned over and with their tongues flicked rapidly each erect nipple. Amanda arched her back and continued to moan and giggle her body approaching a sexual climax.

“OooooooohMmmmmmmHAHAhahahhahhehehehehehehehehehMmmmmmm Yeeeeeesssss Ahahahahha”

Sabell could tell Amanda was getting close to climaxing, she rapidly flicked the feather on Amanda’s now enlarged clit. The two girls tickling her feet now stroked their nails on the tops and bottoms of her feet. Amanda was lost between orgasmic pleasure and tickle torture, she arched her back and let out a loud moan as the climax hit. Her body shuddered as she moaned and giggled.

“OH OH OOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAA YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH HEHehehhehhEHehhehehehhHEhhehehhehehe Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

Seeing the trickle of juice flow between Amanda’s legs Sabell stopped tickling with the feather. She clapped her hands and the women stopped tickling her feet and nipples. She commanded them to untie Amanda, thinking she was now a willing addition to the group. Amanda slowly rolled over and started to stand up, one of the girls put a sheer silk robe around her and helped her to her feet. The other girls sat on the floor around the room in groups of three or four, they giggled and whispered. Sabell sat in a plush alcove on a mound of pillows, one of the two girls that tortured Amanda’s feet sat at Sabell’s feet and sucked gently on her toes, the other sat next to Sabell and gently massaged her fingers between Sabell’s legs. Amanda regained her strength and thought to herself…

“that was wild, but no way in heck I’m staying here and going through that for the rest of my life. I’ve got to make a run for the door and get out of here.”

There was no one between her and the Archway, Amanda made a quick dash for the door. The last thing she heard was Sabell yelling “STOP HER!”. Amanda burst through the drapes covering the archway she ran head first right into two large men, both were dressed in medieval chainmaille and were holding long spears. Startled Amanda looked behind her, the archway wasn’t behind her just another stone wall. The Men grabbed Amanda by the arms, one on each side and dragged her kicking and struggling to a set of large wooden doors. They opened the doors and what she heard made her heart pound.

To be continued…

;) Great story!! I'm fascinated to know what lies behind the wooden doors...perhaps a torture chamber?

Thanks to all who have expressed approval of this series so far. just to let you know I'm working on part 3 and should be posted soon. FYI in a demensional place such as the one Amanda has found herself in...anything is possible. hehehe

all requests are taken into consideration.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back