• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

office goodie (true)

marcusb

Verified
I'm talking to this 30-something hottie at work--we kid around a lot. She's about 5' 6" lean, very fit--we were talking about the workout she does. She's not a bulked up, cut woman though... very feminine looking. She's very proud of her body (as she should be, it's fantastic). She held up her arm and told me to feel her muscles. I did as she asked and made some complementary comment about her muscle tone at which point she proceeded to show me other muscles on her lovely body that were equally toned. :wow: [drool]

She was wearing a shirt that barely covered her midriff and she lifted her arm a bit (her shirt rode up exposing a stunning tummy) and said feel this... while she patted on her side just above her hip. I made some comment about believing her but she insisted so I reached over and gave her side a squeeze. Now, apparently, in her haste she forgot that she was very ticklish as her whole body spasamed away from my hand and the cutest little giggle erupted from her. She said something like "oh my god" and then regained her composure. I chuckled at her antics and shook my head at her. She was like, "wait, you didn't get to feel anything!" and did the same pose again while encouraging me to give it another go. So I reached over and tried giving her another squeeze but her body betrayed her again and she jerked out of the way with another stream of giggles. I was quite amused and told her I believed she was tone because I could see it. She would have nothing of it... I "needed" to feel her muscles and that was all there was to it. (sometimes my good fortune amazes me). So she got back into the pose again, took a deep breath and told me to feel her muscles. I shook my head at her but she was insistent so I reached out but just before I touched her I paused with my fingers right near her skin. At this point I could see her body quivering and her breathing was irregular. I looked up and she was watching my hand while biting her lip with this huge grin on her face. She realized I was watching her.

"You really want me to do this?", I asked. She nodded and looked down so I moved my fingers a bit (still have not touched her yet) and her body was quivering. I said something like, "you know you can't do this... as soon as I touch you you're gonna move." Her comment was, "No I won't, not this time, I promise."

[evil devil pops up on my shoulder]

I tell her "let's try this" and I shift myself to just behind her then steady her with my other arm by putting it on her shoulder. To my surprise, she backed right up against me. I moved my hand back toward her side (still not touching) and I could feel her body still trying to get away from my hand. I asked if she was ready. A little giggle escaped and she said yes. In one quick motion I held her tight with one arm and started squeezing her side with abandon. She totally lost it and started laughing like crazy. I kept if up for maybe 5 seconds then released her but she stayed right next to me although her body was all out of shape from my little exploration. I complemented her on her "toned yet wonderfully sensitive muscles". She giggled and looked up at me through the hair that had now fallen down over her face, "I'm glad you like them." :wow: :wow:

Our conversation continued onto other things and every now and then I'd just move my hand in the direction of her waist and she'd spaz out. She's so much fun and a great sport.

Sounds like fun, but be careful, my friend. This woman obviously enjoys the attention, but I'm sure your boss would take a dim view. You're there to WORK. Safest to play on your own time.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back