• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Try At Fakes

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
The excellent fakes that Waxwing has been posting have inspired me to try my own hand at it!

In Waxwing's fakes, the celeb ticklee is enjoying being tickled. I take a different approach, one of true tickle torture!

Here are my first efforts; comments appreciated!

Attachments

• KLGFake.jpg
    KLGFake.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 6,819
The choice is clear-

You Must C O N T N I U E
..please b/c their really good!

-T K Ladd

Good job with both pics. I liked the Kelly Ripa one especially.

The Palin one especially was great but so was the other. Any chance of getting it much larger? Screens these days accommodate high resolutions. And maybe without the comments. Keep up the great work...

I liked the Kathie Lee / Kelly one better. I'm all for Palin, but I think seeing both lee and ler made the first one my favorite.

Very nice

But particular kudos to the Palin one! Excellent blend of scene and a full throated laugh, plus one could envision her beign interrogated about potential hypocrisy (and am not going to get into politis, I said "potential'!).

Consider trying your hand at Rachel Maddow or Ellen DeGeneres having a little "girl talk" with Miss California Carrie Prejean?

very nice more please

very nice work i love fakes. could you do some that are bare foot and tied with rope instead of in stocks? maybe some jennifer aniston?

Thanks for all the kind words! I'll take the suggestions into consideration; meanwhile, here's a new one!

very nice work

keep it going....an incredible thread....nice pics...more more more more!!!!
:rockon:

The Jessica v Taylor one is very nicely done technically and have always thought jealousy was one of, if not the best premise for F/F tickling scenes

Dude

That is some awesome stuff.I think the S.P. one looks the most real.:bouncybou

Love it! Thanks! Inspired me to tinker with it.

Hope you don't mind my tnkering with your work? And please everyone understand that no political statment either way is meant ... just using the cotext to create a plausable context fro the scene. Added some dialogue as well ... premise is that Miss California has been "convinced" to make a public service message by her "new friends"

Hey, that's great! Good job!

Where'd you get that weird pic of Prejean? It looks like she rented The Birdcage and watched about half an hour of it before figuring out it's not about a pet shop!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back