• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask porcelaindoll2 a question.

Hello. I got this friend that is coming by this weekend to be tied and tickled. We did this a few weeks back and she loved it. Only this time she wants me to let her have it. Last time she was pink from laughing so much. She told me she wants me to make her beg and wants me to drive her crazy. We have a safe word so I don't hurt her, lord knows I don't want to do that she's my best friend. I have lotion and oil, also hairbrushes. Do you have any tips that can make her more ticklish so I can drive her insane and make her have a fit? I want her to be tickled so bad she didn't think she could be that ticklish. Is there anything anyone has done to you that made you feel like you could take it or had you flipping out because it tickled so bad? Anyway thanks for your time.

I was going to suggest lotion. Also warmth can make someone more ticklish. Will she allow a blindfold? That can make things worse as well. If she doesn't allow a blindfold you can tie her stomach down and she won't be able to see much. What makes me go crazy is when a ler focuses on my worst spots for a long time.

I was going to suggest lotion. Also warmth can make someone more ticklish. Will she allow a blindfold? That can make things worse as well. If she doesn't allow a blindfold you can tie her stomach down and she won't be able to see much. What makes me go crazy is when a ler focuses on my worst spots for a long time.

Thanks. Yes she allows a blindfold. We been friend s for over 10 years so anything goes. Her pits get her going pretty good when I dig into them. She starts making up words and stuff. Also her inner thighs had her bucking last time. Would lotion on her inner thighs make it worse, also what can I do to her feet? Is there a certain spot on the feet that seem to get people going even more? I know for me it's the center of my soles and just one figure in my pits and I'll do anything you want. lol

Thanks. Yes she allows a blindfold. We been friend s for over 10 years so anything goes. Her pits get her going pretty good when I dig into them. She starts making up words and stuff. Also her inner thighs had her bucking last time. Would lotion on her inner thighs make it worse, also what can I do to her feet? Is there a certain spot on the feet that seem to get people going even more? I know for me it's the center of my soles and just one figure in my pits and I'll do anything you want. lol

Lotion or baby oil on her inner thighs may make it worse. As for feet some people respond better if they wear nylons. You can buy nylon knee highs at Walmart for just a few cents. The toes and under the toes tend to be a good spot. A comb you use for your hair can also be great on feet and it go in-between the toes.

Lotion or baby oil on her inner thighs may make it worse. As for feet some people respond better if they wear nylons. You can buy nylon knee highs at Walmart for just a few cents. The toes and under the toes tend to be a good spot. A comb you use for your hair can also be great on feet and it go in-between the toes.

Thanks. I have a electric flosser. You think that will work?

One more question. Assuming you're tied down and blindfolded what is the one spot that the tickler can touch or poke that makes you nervous or scared? If you have a spot that you just can't stand it that is.

Thanks. I have a electric flosser. You think that will work?

It may work. To be honest what works for me may not even work on your friend. I have never tickled her, so therefore I no nothing about her ticking wise. No one lee is going to be ticklish on the same spots, not all tools or toys work the same on every lee, and every lee doesn't react the same. I think you are over thinking this a little. I say tie her down, blindfold her, and then go to town, but most importantly you both have fun.

Ok thank you. Your right I been over thinking this. One thing that gets her good is when I get her pits. Not really digging in them but just placing a single finger in them and poking. I think I'll ask her if I can put baby oil on her to make her ribs and pits slippery.

I have a question. What got you into tickling? How did you find out that you liked tickling others and being tickled yourself?

I have a question. What got you into tickling? How did you find out that you liked tickling others and being tickled yourself?

To be honest it is something I've always liked. I remember being a kid and getting excited when it showed up in cartoons. Once hormones kicked in it became sexual. I liked getting tickled before I got into tickling others. I didn't really start playing until the summer of 2010, but I have pretty much been playing nonstop since I started.

To be honest it is something I've always liked. I remember being a kid and getting excited when it showed up in cartoons. Once hormones kicked in it became sexual. I liked getting tickled before I got into tickling others. I didn't really start playing until the summer of 2010, but I have pretty much been playing nonstop since I started.

Have you ever took part in a gang tickling as either the Lee or the ler?

Have you ever took part in a gang tickling as either the Lee or the ler?

I go to the Black Rose Tickle SIG's in the DC area every so often. It is also a good excuse to visit my sister. I have done many gang tickling at this party as a lee and ler.

Have you ever had a session that was just to intense or do you love being tickled so much that nothing is too much?

So what made you move to NC?

My husband got laid off at the steel mill he was working at near Philadelphia. He looked around for other jobs and got hired for a job in NC. He has family in NC and most of my family is in Southern VA.

Have you ever tickled someone so bad in a tickle session that you couldn't fathom how they can take it?

Have you ever tickled someone so bad in a tickle session that you couldn't fathom how they can take it?

Yes I have, but when you have a real honest to god fetish for it I find you take more than a person who hates it or puts up with it. Most of my tickle clientele and personal play partners have been from this site.

I think this is just some peoples natural reaction, but have you even experienced a session either as a lee or a lee that the person being tickled was so ticklish they kept laughing even when they weren't being tickled? If so is that a pretty normal reaction?

I think this is just some peoples natural reaction, but have you even experienced a session either as a lee or a lee that the person being tickled was so ticklish they kept laughing even when they weren't being tickled? If so is that a pretty normal reaction?

Yeah I have seen that happen a lot. They usually stop after a few seconds to a minute.b I've done this sometimes myself.

I have a question. What is the most ticklish situation you have ever found yourself in and at what point did you realize it was going to tickle way worse then you had expected? Thanks for taking your time on this thread.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back