• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask porcelaindoll2 a question.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Asking me any question you want answered! This will help people in getting to know me better.

Last edited:
How old were you when you first realized that tickling or being tickled was special to you? :D

PS: Most of these "Ask ______ a question" threads are in the Silly Stuff Forum. Don't worry, the moderators will move it there if they wish.

Hmm I would have to say middle school. I use to enjoy watching tickling in cartoons. I remember a Raggedy Anne and Andy film my family had with a tickle monster in it. I remember one time looking up tickling. I came across Jockrope.com (which is sadly gone now) I really enjoyed that website. My parents eventually found the website in history. They got really mad at me. I still kept secretly looking at it. Now that I'm in college I look at guys tickling guys videos online all the time. I love two hot guys going at each other! Ok I know they are probably gay, but hey a girl can dream ;-)!

Sure, nothing wrong with that. Just like I love to watch F/f tickling clips. :D
Next question: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would love to love to live in Paris! I love food and wine. Man the thought of waking up every morning to go to market to buy fresh food makes my mouth water. I am also a romantic at heart and they do call it the city of love. If I had to choose somewhere in the U.S. I would say New York. I love the atmosphere there. It also has the Metropolitan Opera House :)! I like that places stay open just about all through the night. I'm a night owl.

Heh, the Metropolitan Opera House is in my neighborhood. :D

What is your favorite food for breakfast?

I like egg and cheese bagel sandwiches! The egg provides some protein and the bagel really fills you up. I like whole wheat bagels. The cheese? Well it taste good and I guess it is some calcium.

Good morning doll! I am Jim and pleased to ask you a question!

What is your favorite kind of chocolate?

Watching tickling videos,cooking,singing, watch alot of old horror movies, and I also own a record player and hunt for LPs at thrift stores! Hey I'm 22 and actually know what a record is.

My favorite kind of chocolate is dark with a low amount of sugar. They say dark chocolate is actually good for your heart in moderation.

Yes I can sing that high. I might become a coloratura the highest soprano as I get older. The notes are there, but I still have growing to do. An opera singer doesn't really know what they are until about 30! It does drive me crazy! At least I know my voice will stay light and I won't turn into a Wagnerian soprano. I'm not a fan Wagner.

Last edited:
Staged musical no. Staged opera yes. I'm 22 and I'm proud to say that I have been in 7 staged operas. It is mainly because I went to an art school in Norfolk that did a staged opera every year during my high school years.

I love opera. Anyone that can do it is awesome in my book!

Have you ever thought about being in a stage play? That is what I have experience in. Lots of fun.

I would like to be in a play. I'm not the greatest actress, but I don't feel I'm the worst. I will definitely try after I graduate college. Hey if it paid even better. Besides it is not that far off from opera. Opera singers need to be able to act now. The days of park and bark are over.

If you were to empty your purse out, what would be the chances of finding an ancient artifact in there from at least 2005?

I have a penny from 1960. Yeah my change is probably the oldest stuff I have in my purse. Most of the stuff is after 2005.

I went to Windsor Elementary, Middle, and High. In 8th grade I auditioned for the vocal department at the Governors School for the Arts in Norfolk. I never thought I would get in. I didn't even know I really had a voice until 7th grade. I was so excited when I got the acceptance paper in the mail. There were 10 people from my school that auditioned for GSA I was the only one that got in. GSA has Art, Theater, Musical Theater, Dance, and Instrumental(divided by Jazz an Classical) departments. It is a school in Hampton Roads for talented students.Only the best get in and schools from VA Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, South Hampton, Isle Wight, and Suffolk can have students audition and attend. I went there for all four years of my high school. I went a half day at my normal high school and then took a bus to Norfolk. The school I attend now is Shenandoah University. I am a part of the Shenandoah Conservatory of Music. Working towards a degree in Vocal Performance.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back