• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 02

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Okay so, just a bit about my first story. I can't post it on here because it involves someone under 18 as the main person. And before you ask, no I'm not into kid tickling. It doesn't turn me on sexually and stuff. But my first story tells how a tickle monster becomes a tickle monster. And he starts the process as a kid so that's why there's a kid as the main person.

My intro of my first story:
Thousands of years ago a portal was opened to another universe. On the other side was a group of monsters. And no, not the Boogymen. These monsters were not deadly but in a way, worse than the boogyman. They are different than any other monsters. They are part human, or at least they can look human. They have the same characteristics as Humans in Human form, but in monster form, don’t get near them. These creatures have one favorite hobby, tickling…

<CENTER><B>The Tickling Monster Saga 01</B>

“The Beginning”</CENTER>

Tickle Monsters are born like Humans; And raised like Humans; They are named like Humans; They have jobs like Humans; They go to school like Humans. But the thing that sets them apart is, even though not all Humans love tickling, every single Tickle Monster loves tickling. They start loving tickling at the age of ten. They don’t know what it is exactly. But they love tickling people. It doesn’t matter who it is. And in Human form, like Humans, the Tickle Monsters are ticklish. And Tickle Monsters will attack other Tickle Monsters as a way to gain techniques on how to tickle when they get to go through the giant portal.

I just thought that part was important. Just so you can picture it, they have two forms, normal human form and a tickle monster form, in tickle monster form they have green fur, with feathery fingers and red eyes. But anyways, on with the second story.. it's pretty long, I'm sorry lol. I'm an actual writer.. I write playscripts and song lyrics and actual short stories so I put other stuff besides tickling in it lol

Steven and Christa are laying on the bed. Steven’s hands are under Christa’s shirt and he’s stroking her belly. She starts moving slightly side to side trying not to laugh. He starts tickling her and she can’t control it anymore.
She bursts out laughing. All you can hear are, “Hahahahahahahahaha. Stop. No. Hahahahahahaha.”
Steven stops tickling her and smiles. He takes his hands out from her shirt and kisses her lips. “I love you.” He tells her.
“I love you too.” She responds. “You ready for tomorrow?”
“Yeah, are you?”
“Yeah. I guess so. I’ll miss you though.”
“I’ll miss you too Christa.”

<CENTER><B>The Tickle Monster Saga 02</B>

“The First Real-World Experience”</CENTER>

Before Tickle Monsters are allowed to adventure out on their own they are sent out to the real world with an observer. Someone that is there to make sure their first tortures go smoothly and they don’t get caught. Steven and Christa both arrived at the Portal Building in their city at 8 AM. They both went off into separate rooms after kissing each other goodbye. A man named Jack approached Steven. “Are you Steven?” He asked.
“Yes.”
“I’m Jack. I’m to be your observer for your tests in the real world. Are you ready to go?”
“Yes sir.”
“Please call me Jack. I’m not really you’re boss. I’m just here to make sure you know what you’re doing and you don’t get hurt. The first time in the Human world can be tough.”
“I understand.”
Jack motions Steven to go into an open doorway. They walk into a room with a green portal. “I’m going to go first.” Jack says. “Count to five and follow me in.”
“Okay Jack.”
“See you on the other side.” Jack enters the portal.
“One, two, three, four, five. Time to go.” Steven hesitates for a second and then jumps in the portal. It takes them to the community of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Steven and Jack are lurking around the forest looking for their victim.
A little ways away from them there was a cabin. Lee was there, alone. She was wearing shorts that went half-way down her thighs. She wasn’t wearing a shirt, just a bra. She looked at her cell phone. “Grr, no service.” She said to herself. “I can’t believe they won’t be here until tomorrow.” She stepped outside. “Ah, the sweet smell of nature.”
Steven and Jack spotted her. “Now’s your chance.” Jack said.
“Will you help me tickle her, or are you just going to watch.”
“She’s all yours. All of the victims we tickle are all yours. Well, unless I decide to tickle them. I might. You’re in charge though. They’re your victims so I won’t be getting in your way. Like I said, I’m an observer.”
Steven smiles and sneaks around the side of the cabin. Lee is facing away from the side Steven was on. “Hmm. Let’s see. Ah, I got it.” Steven comes around the corner. “Excuse me?”
Lee jumps forward and turns around. “Um, can I help you?”
“I’m a little lost. Can you tell me how to get out of these woods?”
“Why would you come into the woods without knowing how to get out?”
“It’s a long story.”
“Okay well… “ She approaches him, standing next to him. She points to some place, exposing her armpit. “You go that way for about a half a mile…” Steven lightly strokes her armpit. She puts her arm down quickly. “Hey, none of that.”
“Sorry. It was a reflex.”
“Well don’t. I’m very ticklish.”
“Oh really? Good to know.”
“Um, maybe you should just go.”
“Are you sure?” He says, stoking her side.
She jumps. “I said none of that. I don’t even know you.”
“Well, we could get to know each other.”
“No.” She said and head for the door. Steven fallowed her, before she had time to shut the door Steven pounced on here.
“The hard way it is.” Steven said. He suddenly transformed into the Tickle Monster form. He dragged her to the bed.
Jack walks in and shuts the door. “Remember to shut the door next time.”
“I was leaving it open for you.”
“What are you doing?” She said. Then Steven placed her on the bed, face up. She got a good look at him. “Wha… Wha… What are you?”
“The man that’s going to make you laugh more than you ever have.”
“Get away from me you freak.”
“I’m not a freak.” Steven squirts green goo out of his hands that attach her arms and feet to the bed. “Okay, maybe I’m a little bit like a freak, but oh well. You won’t care in a minute.”
“No, no. You know my secret. Please don’t use it against me.”
Steven doesn’t answer, he just lightly tickles her feet with his feathery hands. She immediately bursts out laughing. “Stop, stop!”
“Oh, I haven’t even started yet and you’re already laughing. This is going to be fun.” Steven said with a smile.
Steven then gradually tickled her feet harder. She started kicking her feet. All she could say was a bunch of… “Hahahahahahahahahaha.” One in a while you could hear, “HahahahahaSTOPhahahahaha.” Steven got his feathery fingers inside her toes and she went bazurk. She kicked her feet from side to side, and up and down. She started shaking her legs and arms. Steven stopped and looked up at her. “Are you finished?”
“Not quite. Just with these little feet of yours.”
“Oh Great.”
“Don’t worry.”
Steven moves up to her knees by moving his fingers along her legs until she reached her knees. He squeezes her knees. She jerks her legs. Steven then slides his finger on the back of her knees. She rocks her legs back and forth and giggles a little bit. He then slides his fingers behind her legs up to her thighs and once again she lets lose the laughter.
“Not there! It does more than just tickle!” she says and she shakes her body to try to hold in the laughter. Steven then takes one hand and squeezes the top of her thighs and the other one with the feathery fingers tickling the back of her thighs. She started to buck. And laugh uncontrollably. “Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Please don’t!” She tried to turn on her side, but she was tied up too tight. Steven started squeezing her thighs and the highest part of her leg. She screamed. Steven then moved his fingers along the inside of her thighs which let out giggles from here and a few shivers and then he moved his fingers inside her shorts. He scribbled on the inside of her thighs inside her shorts. She once against burst out laughing. “Hahahahhahahaha. Stop this. Bahahahahhahahahah. No!” Eventually her laughing turned into moaning.
“Hmm, the laughing has stopped.” Steven said. He stopped tickling her.
“I told you it didn’t just tickle.” She responded.
“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” He moved up and squeezed her hips.
“I’m not!” She said before trying to get up to bend over to protect her hips. She laughest hysticallally. “HAHAHAHAHAHA.” Steven squeezed again. “No. No. No. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.”
“Laugh it up. It’s okay.”

Steven moves up to her bare belly. Steven gently moves his fingers around it. She giggles a little with a “Hehe” here and a “hehe” there. Then Steven digs into her sides and she starts wiggling around.
“Come on, laugh. I know you are ticklish here.”
“No!” She said in defiance. Steven just looks at her and starts to tickle her ribs. She couldn’t take it anymore and burst out the laughter again.
“Someone’s ticklish.”
“I already told you I was.”
“Well I have a secret. I already knew you were before you told me” He says as he squeezes her ribs and she continues to laugh. Steven pokes up to her armpits She giggles. He then digs into her armpits and she starts to move her arms, but she can’t. She starts to laugh a little harder than before.
“Stop! Stop!” She screams in between laughs. “HahahahahahhahahahahaNONOhahahahahahah!” She tries to pull her arms down but can’t. Suddenly she starts kicking her legs. Jack decided to join in the fun. He is now tickling her feet. There is no longer any words that can come out. Just a whole lot of laughing. If one stops tickling for a second so she can speak, the other is tickling away so she can’t. Jack decides he wants to be a pain to her and move up to her thighs while Steven is still tickling her armpits. Jack is tickling her inner thighs under her shorts as Steven was doing earlier. You could hear slight moaning noises coming out under her laughter. They look at each other and both stop tickling. “More. More.” She said.
“Are you sure?” Jack asked.
“Yes, please.”
Jack and Steven look at each other. “Okay.” Jack said.
Steven started back at her armpits. “Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha” came out immediately. Jack then started to tickle her thighs and she started to buck and laugh, shaking every body part she had. Jack tickled her thighs inside her shorts. And this time the moaning was a little louder than before but and the laughing was a little more quiet but still louder than the moaning. This only went on for about ten minutes and then they realized they had to go.
“You can have your friends help you out next time you see them.” Jack said. They headed for the door.
“Don’t go!”
They walked out. “You have to do me a favor, Steven.”
“What’s that?”
“Don’t tell anybody about that incident.”
“Which part?”
“You know, the part where I was tickling her under her shorts. You’re supposed to make them happy, not something else that starts with an h.”
“Hungry?”
“That’s not the word and you know it. At least you should know it by now. You’re not a young kid anymore.”

About two hours later they arrived back home. Steven and Jack parted ways. He found Christa and gave her a big hug.
“Did you have fun?” Christa asked.
“Yeah. Did you?” He responded.
“Yeah. It was definitely interesting.”
“I’ve missed you.”
“Me too baby.”
“We should get going.” Steven said.
“Yeah, you’re dad’s been waiting for you.”
“What did he want?”
“To talk to you about your experience.”
“Well, he can wait. I have another experience to go through real quick.”
“What’s that?”
“You.”
<tab>They walk off.

<CENTER>THE END

w-o-w. I might just have some competition! This was an AWESOME story! I love your attention to detail! Please tell me there is more to come!

I've got a past in writing too since I've been writing for a very long time :p

thanks for your response.

Very good story MT.

I hope to read more stories from you :)

Last edited:
This definitely needs to continue! Um, what starts with an "h"? Sorry, still clueless! Nice work, mt!

This definitely needs to continue! Um, what starts with an "h"? Sorry, still clueless! Nice work, mt!

well I do have the 3rd story in the Saga posted here... :p, I'm almost done with number 04 but have been too lazy to finish it lol

h word is horny. :p... I don't know why I put hat instead of mentioned the word, I think I was trying to be funny or cleaver or dramatic or something ol

*giggling* I knew what the "h" word was! Just checking! Thought it may have been horgasm!!!

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back