• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Italian Show

Would love to know what is going on in this clip! Looks like an Italian version of Candid Camera or Punk'd possibly. Who knew that the most important reason that I should have become bilingual would be to understand foreign tickling clips! lol In any event, very nice clip! Thanks for posting!

just from free translating the title, it seems like its some "caught on camera" type show. The guy doing the tickling is claiming to be a spirit healer or some BS, and the presenters are exposing him.

Oh man, poor guy, I'll bet he's on the TMF, heheh.....

Not a poor guy, but a grade-A gold-plated creep. This dude was convincing women that they have a life-threatening illness that he can cure by feeling them up in a hotel room.

Making up a lie to get one's rocks off is already a creepy loser move. On top of that he's scaring women, and abusing whatever position of trust he manages to establish with them.

That being said, I have to admit there's something pretty awesome about seeing an investigative journalist unwittingly walk into a tickle trap.

Thanks for the replies!
That was really a non-consensual tickle torture. That journalist was not expecting that action at all. What surprised me the most was the perfect bondage. She couldn't move her arms at all and he managed to do that with very little rope. In fact, it's very hard to see the rope in this clip. I had to watch a few times so I could understand how he tied her with so little rope.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Had to laugh at this....

Do you understand the guy claims he can do a TAC scan and other exams with his bare hands.....and all this due to a little microchip he has inside his inner hear..........

ahahahahhaha

i was waitting for him to say he was kidnapped by aliens and this was alien technology :p :p :p

Dam......the one thing i wonder is: who are the crazy women who will believe in such a crazy story.

It would be nice to have a translation of what they're saying during the tickling scene.
This video is great. The journalist didn't have a clue he was about to do that. i'd really like to know how he justifies the tickling

Yes, It would be good if anyone could translate what they say during the tickling.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Had to laugh at this....

Do you understand the guy claims he can do a TAC scan and other exams with his bare hands.....and all this due to a little microchip he has inside his inner hear..........

ahahahahhaha

i was waitting for him to say he was kidnapped by aliens and this was alien technology :p :p :p

Dam......the one thing i wonder is: who are the crazy women who will believe in such a crazy story.

Well, actually the girl was an actress (at least that's what the reporter said. So funny! LOL

"Striscia la notizia" is an investigative tv program about all kind of fraud are around. It's transmitted in Italy for about 20 years, at 8:30 pm, it lasts about 30-40 minutes (I have to admit that usually I don't see it, because I don't like it very much, I think sometimes they exaggerate - in fact I didn't know this story).

During the tickle at the beginning she says: "I'm very ticklish, I'm triyng to stand it but I'm really very ticklish!" so he replies: "Let me see how would it be if you don't try to stand it", so she begins to move and laugh harder.

The girl, agree with the authors of the program, lent herself to unmask the imposter, but I don't think she knew he was going to tickle her..!!!

"Striscia la notizia" is an investigative tv program about all kind of fraud are around. It's transmitted in Italy for about 20 years, at 8:30 pm, it lasts about 30-40 minutes (I have to admit that usually I don't see it, because I don't like it very much, I think sometimes they exaggerate - in fact I didn't know this story).

During the tickle at the beginning she says: "I'm very ticklish, I'm triyng to stand it but I'm really very ticklish!" so he replies: "Let me see how would it be if you don't try to stand it", so she begins to move and laugh harder.

The girl, agree with the authors of the program, lent herself to unmask the imposter, but I don't think she knew he was going to tickle her..!!!

Cool. Thanks for the information AL.

Don't have to understand Italian to know the second the guy and the camera crew walked into the room -- that was the biggest Holy Shit WTF moment in the lers freakin life ! I must say the lee was really cute - and really ticklish :D

Thanks for the translation.
I tried to catch that girl's full name on IMDB, but no luck ...

Armpits lover, thanks very much for your translation, I appreciate. I agree, she really didn't think he was going to get her.

Wonderful. Thanks, juliogo.

But is nobody going to comment on the fact that the guy had the cutie remove her pants and we get to see her gorgeous bare legs and tiny pretty feet BUT we saw no lower-body tickling? Was the action cut, or was there no action to see? I guess we'll never know. :doh:

Well, I guess there were not lower body tickling, unfortunately.

Striscia la notizia 2009

Oh my god this scene was my absolutely favourite. The poor journalist is tied with her arms behind her head. She couldn't move and the man tickled her helpless armpits. Please guys we must find this video you will be so happy after finding it.

Wow, what a difference a decade makes! It was exactly ten years ago today me and ngauntjsmith had this little exchange. I'm in total agreement with him! lol. What can you say, ticklers can be a devious lot.

Oh man, poor guy, I'll bet he's on the TMF, heheh.....

Not a poor guy, but a grade-A gold-plated creep. This dude was convincing women that they have a life-threatening illness that he can cure by feeling them up in a hotel room.

Making up a lie to get one's rocks off is already a creepy loser move. On top of that he's scaring women, and abusing whatever position of trust he manages to establish with them.

That being said, I have to admit there's something pretty awesome about seeing an investigative journalist unwittingly walk into a tickle trap.

Anyways, the journalist's name was Alessia Cannizzaro. Check the Ticklish Female Celebrities list, it's there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back