• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Resistance Yahoo Group

tickle_tycoon

Just an update on the current content of my new Yahoo group, Ticklish Resistance:

*1 captioned photo album (32 pics)

*1 clip (Over a minute long, split into two files, because of limit)

*1 story (Written by me about Sex in the City's Samantha)

*1 toons folder (12 toons)

The group deals with women trying to hold out against their natural ticklishness, instead of laughing/giving in straight away.

Hope you all take a look, and please let me know what you think ...

Ttfn,

tycoon

tycoon.jpg

Info

Hi, but i don't know name of your group. Please tell me

YOUR GROUP IS TRULY REMARKABLE....RESISTANCE BROKEN IS SWEET VICTORY:D

Nice group

Very nice group tickle tycoon I have an art work piece that may fit in with your theme Shall I go and upload it or send it to you directly so you can judge for yourself? I'm generalzod1965 on your group

Resistance is futile! (What's that? OK, so I stole it...)

<p>Thanks for your thoughtful and tantalizing group. Terrific galleries, and the group's theme is very well represented by the
deft SEX IN THE CITY story in the files section.<p>
<p>TMF comrades, join this group posthaste!<p>

For f*ck's sake, this is what i have been looking for ENDLESSLY FOR THE LAST ETERNITY and now I have been refused entry to Nirvana just coz of the stupid age restriction part (no, i am not underage i clearly stated i was but yahoo doesn't let me in anyway :sowrong:.) Is there anyone who can help???!!!

Wow - thanks all!

Many thanks for all your wonderful comments about the group. It's great to see that so many of us share an interest in this subtle and yet marvellous area of tickling.

I'm pleased to see so many TMF stalwarts(?) such as Capt.Spalding and Dig Dug Dog to name but a couple taking a keen interest too. As for your artwork Gen.Zod, I'd LOVE to see it and post it to the group. Email me with it a.s.a.p, and I'll get it on show for the members - who currently total 411 would you believe! Not bad eh?

Very sorry to hear about your probs though qwertyui - I'm afraid I'm not an expert on technical yahoo matters, so all I can do is wish you the best of luck, and ask that if anyone else thinks they can help you to get in touch.

Finally, before I go - glad to hear many of you liked the Sex in the City story/scenario. Any thoughts or ideas for any other stories you'd like to see - celebrity or otherwise?

Let me know, and I'll see if I can get to work on one for the next week or so. (And of course, I love to see any of your own fiction/true stories - [email protected]

Ttfn,

tycoon

tycoon.jpg

Sorry I might sound a little annoying now but tickle_tycoon, will you be able to e-mail some pics or anything to me? I usually don't want to be much of a bother but this is really the core of everything I've been looking for on this forum. I don't mind if you don't, it's just a request but it would be great if you could. Thanks in advance!:D
My e-mail is [email protected]

Great group

Way to go tickle_tycoon.....excellent group.

Did you get thr pic?

Tickle_tycoon,did you get the pic I e-mailed you? It was a WW 2 setting with a female U S Army officer showing her feet being tickled with a look of shock on her face

Thanks Zod, and apologies folks ....

Yes, thankyou Zod - I got the toon, and it's perfect for the group. I'll be posting it in the next batch of toons coming soon.

Also, sorry to all the group's members and fans, that I haven't done anything for a week and a bit. I managed to get a VERY last minute holiday deal, and took a week away.

But I'm back now, and have lots of new photos, toons and stuff to post in the next week or so - so keep checking back.

ttfn,

tycoon

tycoon.jpg

Okay, since I didn't receive much of a response from my last post, I've decided to come up with a compromise. Tickle tycoon, I have sent u some pics which I believe will be quite suitable for the group and all I ask is an exchange of pics from your group because, yahoo really really sucks so much. :sowrong:

my e-mail is [email protected]

thanks

Monopoly(TM) never looked so good!

Major update ...

In a bit of a hurry right now, but just to let all group members know that I've made some of the updates I promised, and that you should check out my message at the group's home page for more details ...

to summarise: 28 photos, 3 toons, and something a bit interactive.

Hope you all enjoy, and as always, please feel free to email me with any comments/suggestions/material etc.

tycoon,

P.S. Thankyou to Gen. Zod for your toon, it's part of the update!, and a special note to qwertyui - I haven't forgotten you - thankyou very much for your images - I've included two in the update and I'm working on some big zip files to send to you right now with most of the groups content in them - bear with me, and I'll try to get something to you in the next week to ten days.

tycoon.jpg

... further update ...

I've also just added a second clip to the files section. It's not QUITE on the resistance theme, but read the text file that accompanies it, and you'll get the idea - hope you all enjoy!

ttfn,

tycoon

tycoon.jpg

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back