• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's up Everyone

Wicked_rebel07

TMF Poster
Hey everybody,

I am re-introducing myself to the forum for the 3rd time now that I have, finally, resolved my identity and anxiety issues, thanks to psychotherapy and some great medication I've gotten.
My name is Ryan, I'm 21, and from Boston. I'm Irish and Native American, and I have recently made my final transition (I hope) from being a boy to manhood. I am two-spirited, which is a Native American term for bisexual, because they believe that people like me are guided by two spirits instead of a single soul (one is male, the other is female). So essentially, I'm half guy and half girl, and this is represented in me both mentally and physically, if that doesn't sound too weird. I want to post a picture (or a few) of myself on the forum sometime soon.
I love tickling, and I have since I was really, really little. I'm especially into foot worship and tickling. I have had one tickle session this past winter (with my friend Leah...thanks Sharkie :)). I didn't have many friends growing up, and I was a little misguided on this forum for a while, and I may have been a bit stand-offish to some people who tried to message me here. I apologize and am ready to make a new beginning. Message me! I'd love to meet some people my age, older, or younger, and I will talk to guys and girls alike. I'd especially like to meet some girls my age to chat about tickling sometimes...and above all, I promise I'm not a creep. It just took me awhile to find my place. So...here I am. Hope to meet some cool people soon

Hey, Ryan. Lemme first say this: holy fucking shit I loooooooooove your sig pic! :woot2:
Sorry, I just love Sonic and Shadow. :p :bubbleheart:

Bisexual? Very cool! :cool: Always nice to meet fellow LGBT folks here. :twohugs:
I love that you're very connected with your Native American heritage, too. :) And you know Leah, too? Nice! :D I don't know her in real life, but I have talked with her on Skype a few times. She is a sweetie.

Very nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the forum. ^^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back