• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Practickly Startrek (by Ann Tipodean)

Marauder

3rd Level Red Feather
Posted by request. No changes made by the poster.

<center>------------------------------</center>

Note: This is written for fans of the television shows Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. It also follows on from the (3) stories written by Kimberley Drake which are archived on [email protected] (If you have stories I recommend you archive them there, too; Email [email protected] with HELP in the subject box of your mail header to find out how to archive or read the stories there.) This story contains adult themes and is not meant for minors, or for pedants, art critics, or people who need political correctness in their lives.

Its just a story, OK? You'll note that where I have no idea on the best spelling for a characters name I just take my best shot. If any of these things irritate you, stop right here.

None of the ASFT-Practickly stories are copyrighted. Use or continue as you will. I hope Kimberley Drake will forgive the impertinence I show in continuing what I see as a Star Trek Tickling Saga.

I'll start with a reminder of what happened in Ms Drake's stories. But first, as K Drake advised in her stories...

NOTE: The following story contains several trademarks of Paramount Motion Pictures, Inc., which are used without permission. This use in no way is intended to present a challenge to said trademarks, and is made in the same vein as various Star Trek (tm) "fanzines" which routinely use them, which are sold for profit, and whose usage has not, to date, been challenged by Paramount Pictures, Inc.

In "World of Laughter, World of Tears" by Kimberley Drake Dr Crusher and Diana Troy were captured on a primitive planet as they were in search of some ship-wrecked federation officers. The natives took their communicators and subjected each to extremely torturous tickling rituals, particularly emphasising foot tickling - much to Tray's and Crusher's hysterical dismay. Unable to communicate they have no choice but be continually tickle-tortured by the natives.

In "Border Dispute" by Kimberley Drake, after rescue, a Romulan spy overhears a discussion about their incredible ticklish weakness, so the Romulans kidnap Dr Crusher and Diana Troy and the Romulan female Centurion Andak and Tasha Yar's Romulan daughter, Commander Selar, tickle-torture them horribly. After some diabolical tickling they turn the tables and tickle-torture their tormentors to get the access key to the transporter so they can escape back to the Enterprise.

In "Teaching by Example" by Kimberley Drake, Then Ro Laren mentions in passing that she doesn't understand what the problem was with this tickle-torture that Beverley and Diana were subjected to. Dr Crusher explains that it is because she is Bejoran, but Beverley and Troy (on the pretext of expanding her education) offer to give her a drug which will make her ticklish and show her how tickle-torture is effective in a session in the holodeck. To Ro's dismay she is made incredibly ticklish and is tickle-tortured on the soft soles of her feet in an excessive display while the Spanish Inquisition is recreated as a backdrop for her tickle-torture. Finally the proud Bejoran is made to grovel for mercy before the tickling stops while she silently vows revenge...

And now the story continues......

Practickly Star Trek - by Ann Tipodean

------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Observers Log Stardate 200145447/96:

When Ro Laren defects from the crew of the Enterprise to the join the Maqui revolt she had no idea that she would have an opportunity to gain her revenge on Troy and Crusher as the Maqui's make their moves against the Federation and the Cardassians.

Admiral N'cheyev and the beautiful exotic Cardassian Ambassador Tvarek are discussing the Maquis revolution on their way to a meeting by shuttle. The pilot hears the ringing sound of transporters and is horrified to see his two VIP women disappear in twin twinkling transporter fields.

On the deck of the Enterprise Captain Picard turns as he hears a hailing signal from the communicator's console. "Message?" he asks, "put it on the screen?"

The forward screen shows Ro Laren smirking as she says, "You probably don't realise this yet Picard, but your Admiral and her trained Cardassian Ambassador are missing. I have them here for questioning...

"What proof do you have and what do you want, Ro?" asks Picard as he notes his bridge crew attempt to tack Ro Larens transmission.

"I'll show you proof in a moment. First I just wanted you to know that we'll get your plans to destabilise the Maquis from N'cheyev and Tvarek. I'm sure they'll be tickled pink to tell us, after all confession is good for the soles!!" cried Ro, smiling devilishly.

Troy gasped and interrupted with, "She's too far away to "read" her emotions Captain, but I sense from her body language she means to tickle-torture them!"

Dr Crusher and Diana Troy catch each other's eye with a look of sympathy and horror!

Ro laughed and said, "Of course! They'll be happy to tell me all I need to know!"

Picard angrily retorts, "They know nothing Ro! They've been assigned to diplomatic relations only. They can't possible tell you anything of value!

It's cruel to torture them especially if they cannot tell you what you want to know!"

"Nice try Captain, but I don't believe you.... " says Ro as she fades out from the screen, " This was recorded a few minutes ago!"

Silently the bridge crew watches as Ro fades from sight to be replaced with a view of N'cheyev and Tvarek. The room has no revealing features - just grey walls. Ro appears to be alone with her captives. They are seated, hands bound behind them, and their feet bound in the centre of a force field transmitted by a large metal frame which holds the soles of their feet (still in their boots) totally secure. It looked like their soles had been captured and framed in a weird kind of technological picture frame held suspended only by an invisible force field. At the side rows of lights flashed in response to a remote control device in Ro's hands.

To her captives growing alarm, Ro begins to explain to her captors and the recorder how they will be treated, "Greetings. The frame which has trapped your feet is designed to assist us in questioning you." she pressed a button on the remote to watch N'cheyev and Tvarek gasp as the force field stocks around their feet shimmers like a transporter beam and their boots and socks are transported away to who knows where! The admiral's small soft soles are smooth and creamy with high wrinkled arches and long slender toes. The ambassador has long white slender soles with smooth arches, elliptical balls and very very long tapered toes - in fact they are almost as long as a child's fingers! Ro is standing near their feet which are raised and level with her face as she stands near the force field stocks.

"You'll note the field imprisons and intersects with the soles of your beautiful elegant feet so they are totally immobile! The device is able to record, enhance by tenfold, replay and even endlessly repeat any sensation I inflict on your soles! It'll even let me know where you are most sensitive! I can even add new torments while you are undergoing other pre-recorded torture ."

N'cheyev cried."I've told you! No matter what you do to hurt us we cannot tell you what we do not know!"

"Hurt you?", said Ro, "I'm not going to hurt you! I'm going to tickle your poor soles until you HAVE to tell me what I want to know! From looking at this readout I can see you are both incredibly ticklish! Wow, the Admiral has especially ticklish arches! And poor Ambassador Tvarek, how ticklish your toes are?!"

Both captive's eyes widened in horror and began to beg and struggle in earnest as Ro reached for two stiff turkey feathers on a low bench before her and raised them towards their vulnerable soles! Each victim needs desperately to wriggle her soles away or to wrinkle her soles and toes in anticipation of the approaching feather but they were held completely frozen in the stasis field of the device.

"Oh God, No!" cried Admiral N'cheyev, "Not there? Not my feet!!! Look I've already told you all I know!!! PLEASE don't tickle my feet! You don't understand - I have VERY ticklish feet!!!! Not MY FEEEET!!!! Especially not my arches - I'll go crazy! I can stand pain but not this!!!! Please Ensign Ro, not tha-hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HA HA teeheeteehee (GASP!!!!!!!) teeheeHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!"

"IF YOU TOUCH MY FEET I'LL HAVE THIS PLANET DESTROYED!!!" blustered the Ambassador Her anger disappeared as the feather got closer though as , her eyes trickling tears of fear she begged, "Please, no... ...I can't bear it!!! Oh by the Great Ghosts of the Gulls - stop this - I can't stand to be tickled ON MY

POOR FEET!!!!! I'll do anything - I'd tell you what you want to know if I could but (chuckle), stop! HAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!

Ro simultaneously and delicately tickled each directly on their most ticklish spots (as revealed by the remote's readout) making them screech with laughter as their eyes bulged in ticklish delight!

They were even unable to beg and could only laugh and struggle! Each stroke ofthe feather made them more desperate to wriggle or writhe their soles or toes away from the viscous tickle-torture, but being unable to only made the torment worse. The utter helplessness of their soles and toes made them cry tearfully as they laughed in sad crazed laughter!!! After a couple of moments of this diabolical torment she stepped back and stopped the torment to watch them weakly gasp for breath, but soon they began to grovel for mercy!!!

"So tell me what I want to know, or do I have to set this so you are 5 times more ticklish?" cried Ro, pressing her remote control once more. "And this time I can just reproduce the previous torment by remote control!!! You'll really feel the whole thing again as if I was really doing it!!!"

"More ticklish!?? Please don't tickle my feet! I'll do anything!"

"Nooooooooh not again?? Mercy! I can't stand it! Ill' go mad, if you...."

"Not the toes, not the toes!!!! Tickle me someplace else, please I'll be a complete...."

"Please not like this - we can't even wriggle our soles as you..."

"I'll do anything! I'll defect! Please DON"T TICKLE MY FEET!! They are ...."

Ro tired of their begging said, "I can't understand why you don't tell me! You are both so ticklish!!! And now you are 5 times more ticklish!!!

Suddenly Ro quickly pressed the remote control, so that both captives began to scream with laughter as the force-field faithfully recreated the exact sensations of her recent tickle-torture of their poor poor feet only this time they were 5 times more sensitive to the tickle-torture!!!!!!

Faint indentations appeared on their bare soles revealing the recorded track of the force-field's simulated feathers as their torment was replayed over and over again! It looked as if invisible feathers shifted the delicate wrinkles back and forth along the Admiral's arches, while ghostly feathers invaded the ambassador's ticklish toes stroking under and between. It was clear that while the captives couldn't move their own feet - they were somehow still soft and malleable for any real tickling touch or simulated tickle-torture. Soon little momentary pink trails were faintly showing with each pass of the simulated feather as each stroke tickled their sensitive skin pink. As if this was not enough, Ro leant over each foot in turn and licked and nibbled each foot over every inch of their poor creamy soles and under their slender pink toes! Ro delighted in tasting their ticklishness as she investigated their responsive laugher to her every lick and nibble. N'cheyev and Tvarek squealed in maddened laughter and cried tears of hysterics as they lurched in their new tickle-torture! They could feel her tongue and lips sensing their ticklishness and wicked susceptibility as her warm mouth tickle-tortured each diabolically ticklish place on their tender trapped soles and toes. The Admiral and the Ambassador each began to laugh in shrill squealing laugher as the contours of their soles and toes were mercilessly and systematically tickled.

Then she pressed the remote control again and said loudly over her victim's mad cackling laughter, "I've now set that last torment together with the first on continuous replay! Listen to them shrieking in hysterical distress!!! This will continue for hours until they are exhausted!"

The victims laughed madly wondering how it was possible for that new torment to be set to endless replay at the same time as the previous tickle-torture still continued to simulate the viscous attack of the tickling feathers!!! How could their feet faithfully receive two different kinds of simulated tickling (in fact two different tickle-torture events) at the same time!!!!!????

The bridge crew on the Enterprise watched in horrified fascination. Diana and Beverley were especially mesmerised as they knew from bitter experience how tickle-torture could madden and stimulate! They each felt that this was somehow their fault. if only they hadn't shown Ro the fascination of tickling!!!!

Captain Picard watched with wide eyes. He had never seen the Admiral so totally reduced from the stern woman of command to such ticklish helpless laughter. He had never known of her incredible weakness! For some reason, though it only made him more attracted to her...

Ro smirking turned to the camera and spoke to the Bridge Crew, "This is going to be a dreadfully ticklish situation before I am through Captain!" With that Ro terminated her message to the Enterprise!

"Did you trace that?" asked Picard desperately.

"Only to its planet of origin, Captain. They are somewhere on Delita IV!"

"Ensign, take us there now at your best speed!

Beverley looked at Diana who knowingly nodded. "Captain?"

"Yes Doctor?"

"Diana and I want to be on the away team. You see Ro learnt of this type of torment from us... ... well we feel responsible."

"Alright Beverley and Diana, I want you both to prepare to search that planet - you both now more about how Ro's mind works than the rest of us, anyhow." Says Picard without seeing the meaningful worried looks that Beverley and Diana have exchanged, "Connect me to Major Cisco of Deep Space Nine, this is in their jurisdiction too, I'll see if I can get Major Kira and Curzon Dax to provide backup for Beverley and Diana, they know the Maquis situation in that region better than we do."

Meanwhile, Ro is tickling the ambassador's and the admiral's soles mercilessly, delighted to increase their sensitivity and record various tickling torments to be replayed at the same time or in maddening repetitive and random patterns!!! Both captives are drenched in sweat, eyes tightly shut, and screaming with forced delight! Occasionally Ro stops the torment to let her captives gasp for breath. When they can talk they beg pitifully. Neither had ever imagined in their wildest nightmares that tickling could be such a torture or such a maddening frustration as they felt the lust in their loins build and build! But since they had no secrets to tell it was inevitable that they would be endlessly tickle-tortured unless they could be rescued. But would they be rescued?

Part 2.

Kira, Dax, Diana and Beverley each beam into the alley near the K'Zar tavern on the Maqui planet. Tricorders and weapons ready they scan the vicinity. Major Kira frowns and shouts, "There's some kind of tracking beam tightening its focus around us!"

But it is too late. A bright glow surrounds them sealing them to their fate! They feel a transport beam grasp them as they are suddenly beamed out of the alley and then into the room in which the Admiral and the Ambassador are being tickle-tortured. They become aware of several things at once! They find they are seated, hands bound behind them, and their feet (still in their boots) bound in the same device as the Admiral and the Ambassador. No matter how they struggle they realise they are totally helpless!! They can see the Admiral and the Ambassador screaming with laughter as Ro slowly drags two fluffy old fashioned feather dusters up and down their ticklish soles paying particular attention to their special ticklish spots.

Beverley and Diana begin to sob hysterically as Kira and Dax look on in wonder!

Ro finishes the tickling with the feather duster and presses the remote so that the Admiral and the Ambassador continue to squeal with mad laughter!

Dax is amazed to see pink trails and faint indentations appear all over their soles and between their toes as the force field stocks simulates the feather-duster's tickling touch! tears trickle down their faces. Their hair is matted with sweat. Dax is impressed by the beauty of their soles in torment, but fearful of undergoing tickle-torture in this new and extremely sensitive body.

She knows her feet are exquisitely ticklish EVERYWHERE!!! Her soles are creamy white and her feet are tanned on top. Her arches are incredibly wrinkled and very deeply curved. Her toes are long and perfectly groomed. Her nails are pink, full and rounded with curving white trimmed tips. Kira is non-plussed. Her soles are bright pink and smooth even up her high arches. The mounds of the balls of her feet are deep without being defined by wrinkles or creases. Her toes are sweetly curved but small with slightly long but pedicured toe-nail tips. As a Bejoran she has never felt the sensation of being tickled. She fails to appreciate that Ro can make her as ticklish as the most ticklish woman in the world.

Speaking of which, Beverley Crusher is desperate to pull her poor incredibly ticklish feet out of the force field frame!!! She is terrified of undergoing more tickle-torture particularly on her extremely ticklish deep wrinkly white arches! Her soles are otherwise creamy and smooth. She tries desperately not to watch the Admiral's and the Ambassador's lovely feet show faint traces of the force field at work while she cringes at their lunatic laughter. But she is mesmerised by their plight, by her fear and ticklish anticipation and a small wish to be the one with the remote control - just for a while... ...their soles look sooooo enticing...

Poor Diana Troy is very disturbed. She's already doing everything she can to wall herself off from the ticklish emotions of the Admiral and the Ambassador as they respond so ticklishly to the latest torment of the force-field stocks. But she knows her small sweet feet are wickedly ticklish on the poor balls of her feet or under her slender thin toes!!! Her arches are white and contrast deeply against the rest of her soles which are bright pink except for the curves and contours under and at the base of her toes. The balls of her feet are defined by elliptical wrinkles and creases which are dreadfully ticklish. She fears the combined sensory input from being tickled as well as the projected emotions of her captives as they are tickle-tortured. It will drive her mad with hysterical laughter. It will make her supersusceptible and mega-ticklish as her psychic walls wear down!!! She fears that ultimately she will feel tickled and ticklish from every pair of tickle-tortured feet in the room!

"Fantastic isn't it" asks Ro as she raises her voice to shout over N'cheyev's and Tvarek's shrill wretched laughter, "and that's only on level 6 of a ten point setting!"

Dax speaks up angrily, "Stop it you beast! This is uncivilised! The Federation will track us down you know. We found out you were on Delita IV, so its only a matter of time until Jordie finds us!""Oh-oh, sorry to disappoint you Miss Smartipants-who's-lived-for-ages but you aren't on Delita IV. I relayed your transporter signal through several relay stations set up by the Maqui until you were materialised here on my ship. We aren't even in the same system as your Enterprise!!! You have no hope! We have already dismantled all the relay stations. We are in safe space and well hidden. You can't be found!!! I'm going to tickle-torture you all until you tell me what I want to know... After all, confession is good for the soles!!!!" cried Ro with an evil glint to her eyes!

Suddenly they all felt their boots and socks beamed off by the transporter field. Beverley and Troy were wild eyed and babbling for mercy! Dax watched in fear and curiosity, while Kira frowned.

"Hmmnn!" Ro looks at the reading on her remote control. "Why Officers Troy and Crusher, you are in a bit of trouble aren't you? I bet you thought this would never happen to you again! And Kira, I've set your feet up to be as ticklish as poor Beverley's and this will be a permanent arrangement! [Author's note:This will help with the continuity between K Drake's, mine and some new stories on asft.] But Dax, what a surprise! Instead of having any especially ticklish spots - this readout shows you are especially ticklish everywhere on the soles and under the toes of your poor sweet feet! And since I've already recorded over 50 variations on the force field stocks holding the Admiral and the Ambassador I think I'll program a special and different ticklish treat for each of your gorgeous feet! But don't worry - you can all think about it as I set things up for a simultaneous ticklish start for you all!"

As she began setting the remote for each of their tickle-tortures. They each watched pathetically and in stunned silence as she programmed the remote control. They knew that in a moment they would all be subject to particularly devilish tickle-torture of their vulnerable soft feet.

Suddenly Ro looks up, "Anything to say?" But before they have a chance to respond they all explode in paroxysms of insane, lunatic laughter!! Their eyes all show fear, surprise and forced delight as they realise that their tickle-torture is programmed to be the worst that it could be for them!! She must have put the setting on 4 or 5 times their ticklishness, except for Kira who went from never having been tickled to being vastly more ticklish than anyone could be under normal circumstances)! They wailed with demented shrill laughter!!!

Dax is sent into a new world of maddening ticklishness! Her sweet feet are tickled EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME!!! Her creamy white soles feel ten fingernails slowly stroking up and down, while her incredibly wrinkled very deeply curved arches are softly kissed and nibbled in an excruciatingly ticklish way by many many hot mouths, and feathers graze achingly slowly and delicately under each of her long lovely toes. She felt hopeless and incredibly turned onat the same time. She could see that this was going to be an excruciatingly unfulfilling turn on as she was tickled pink Kira is gasping with desperate laughter to the simulated tickling. Kira's bright pink soles and smooth high arches feel the incredibly ticklish touch of soap and a soft brush torturing her newly ticklish flesh. The balls of her feet are tickled mercilessly by many toothbrushes. Her sweetly curved toes are licked and nibbled by ten tickling dancing tongue and lips. She can only scream in shocked horrified laughter and wish that she could get her hands down in between her legs.

Beverley Crusher is inevitably undergoing more tickle-torture particularly on her extremely ticklish deep wrinkly white arches! Beverley can tell that Ro has chosen to inflict a number of torments simultaneously as feathers, and tongues, and fingertips, and soapy brushes, and pens writing ticklish nonsense over and over again! She has no time to wonder how she can feel each tickling touch separately while the combined effect registers simultaneously - but she can and she's insanely hysterical!!! She reels in lunatic laughter, desperate to beg for mercy, for forgiveness for her tickle-torture of Ro, for ANYTHING to stop the tickling, ANYTHING to satisfy the growing warmth and tingling in her loins!!!

Diana Troy is being tickled on the wickedly ticklish balls of her feet and under her slender thin toes by soap and fingertips!!! Her white arches are tickled by hundreds of feathers, while the curves and contours under and at the base of her toes are tickled by ten soapy fingertips. The tickling is so profound that she is immediately also susceptible to the combined sensory input from the projected emotions of her captives as they are tickle-tortured. Suddenly she actually feels each sensory input from all the tickle-tortured feet in the room. She is so mad with hysterical laughter that her she laughs in long anguished screams of cackling laughter! She really feels she is being tickled and ticklish from every pair of tickle-tortured feet in the room! She also feels each woman and her own frustrated lust aching in her loins...

All of them exist only in a foot-tickling hell as time stops and only the tickling of their poor poor feet is their only reality. It seems unending. They stop from time to time to desperately gasp for breath and grovel for mercy and beg her to understand they have no secrets to tell. But she only starts the same mad torture over and over again. After a time they each faint, exhausted.

Part 3

Ro angrily turns and snarls, "Come on Quark. If you buy their release the Federation will reward you well! They had noting of value to tell the Maquis but at least we can buy supplies and weapons if you pay a ransom for them."

"Oh no, lovely Ro Laren, the Federation will only take my intervention as a sign I am dealing with the Maquis on the black market. I will not risk the credit I could make selling to you and others like you!"

"If you don't I'll ensure no Maquis will deal with you ever again!"

"What? What? Why you'll ruin me..." he spluttered.

"Anyway, you don't have to release them yet! You saw the tapes of their tickle-torment and you know how popular such fantasies are in your holo-lounges in that shabby bar of yours... Think what you could charge for realistic tickle-victims - you could market it as a new advance in holo technology - your customers would never know who they are tickling due to the effects of the holocaster and you could charge a fortune!!! You could even recreate their now notorious tickling adventures!!!"

"Er, I'll take them, only as an act of civic duty to the Federation, you understand." says Quark with a smirk. He doesn't intend to even let anyone else tickle these women. They are all to be at his mercy.

Once Quark returns to DS9 he is surprised to find Cisco waiting for him in the Bar.

"Quark, we are getting desperate. We have no way of locating Crusher, Troy, Admiral N'cheyev, Ambassador Tvarek, Major Kira and Dax. I have been empowered to make you a lucrative offer on behalf of the Federation. We've been prepared to use your black market contacts from time to time to our advantage. Now I'm asking you to try to negotiate for their release. We are prepared to pay you for your troubles and to pay as high as one thousand in cold pressed latinum!"

"Oh Please... I couldn't ask you to pay me a finder's fee! Its my duty as a citizen of this station to help as I can! But it may take a little time. This will be a very ticklish negotiation." Said Quark. His dilemma is the conflict between his desire to tickle-torture the women on their delicate soft feet and his greed for all that shiny latinum! Perhaps he can convince Cosco that the negotiations with the Maquis will need to take time, so he can spend some quality tickle-time with his new captives....

Some time later the hololounges on Deep Space Nine begin to loosely recreate historical events in recent Federation History...

The exhausted tickle-tortured women could see that the village seemed to be rousing itself just before dawn. They had been transported by beam just moments before into positions of bondage in primitive wooden stocks. The cooking fires were started once more in front of shabby huts, and people were making their way around the village. The scene seemed terribly familiar to Beverley and Dianna. The guards, satisfied that Crusher, Troy, Admiral N'cheyev, Ambassador Tvarek, Major Kira and Dax were secure in the stocks, proceeded to yank off their boots and socks. Their beautiful but vulnerable feet, wriggling in the cool dawn air stuck out of the wooden frame of a resilient set of stocks. Each was left barefoot and helpless in the stocks, their hands tied behind them their big toes tied together restricting movement of their soles and toes. The guards left.

"Oh my God, Beverley! We're back on the planet of the wreck of the Kukulkan!!!" whispered Diana.

"It can't be! This has to be some sort of holographic projection. It’s a trick. Ro is trying to fool us!!!"

Tvarek and N'cheyev each start to babble that they can tell by the way the cool air is effecting their naked soles and toes that they have been permanently made many times more ticklish by Ro's dreadful machine!!! All of them gasp at the realisation that the last dreadful settings of the force field stocks appears to be a permanent effect!!!!

Quickly Beverley and Diana told the others what happened on that strange planet.

"...and so you see this is the part just before I was tickle-tortured on the soles of my feet all day long!!! I fear that is what will happen to us very soon!" sobbed Beverley!!!!

As foretold by Beverley the first people who happened along was 6 small girls, hardly more than six or seven years old. They each had scraggly blonde hair that fell about their shoulders, and their faces were smudged with dirt.

Crusher was horrified. It was like an incredible sense of deja vu. Of reliving a tickling nightmare!!! It was all sooooo horrifyingly familiar!!!

"E'chi trondith?" each child asked sweetly.

In the actual adventure in the village, Beverly and Troy had not known what was said to them as they had no communicators. Later they had strived to discover what those word had meant as they were asked each time before they had been mercilessly tickle-tortured. Crusher and Troy who now knew what those fateful words meant each yelled out, as they had longed to long ago, "Ts'gaaaaaa!

Ts'gaaaa trondith!!! Re'ha na trondith!!! Na trondith ca Vela! Na!" vigorously admitting that they were ticklish, very ticklish, and begged not to be tickled, especially not on their feet!

The others became more horrified by the worry and fear transmitted by Beverly and Troy as they shouted in the strange language. If Beverley or Troy expected to find mercy having finally answered the question that had haunted their nightmares, they were to be disappointed. Each Girl merely kept smiling, then reached towards each victim's ticklish left foot, and traced a line with her index finger down the length of the trapped sole. Each woman let out a startled gasp and started to giggle, despite themselves. This delighted each child, as they proceeded to softly, quickly and carefully drag their fingertips up and down the beautiful contours of all the helpless soles protruding helplessly from the stocks. The girls tickled and paused erratically hightening the tension and ticklishness of their victims.

Each woman started to helplessly giggle and hopelessly beg for mercy as their poor soles and toes were investigated for signs of special ticklishness which only encouraged the tickling fingertips to further tickle-torture. Soon all the women were screaming with laughter as the small girls continued to tickle their trapped feet, brushing their small fingers from the women's soft heels to the tips of their toes, treating it as if it were some sort of game. Each victim was in agony, her helpless laughter filling the air as each sweet little grubby girl found their special weaknesses or exploited their extreme ticklishness. Each victim barely managed to gulp down enough air in between bouts of convulsive laughter. Their soles and toes endured an agony of ticklish stroking!!!

As before as the tickling torture went on, Crusher and the others began to notice something beyond the haze of the torment they experienced. A certain heat within their loins, a fire that was being fuelled with every tickling stroke against their defenceless soles... The tickling, though they would have done anything to make it stop, was making them all incredibly aroused! As it had been for Crusher before, so it now was for they all a doubly maddening incessant stimulation of their soles and the unfulfilled agony between their legs.

Eventually, the girls seemed to tire of her sport with the women's feet. The girls ran away, laughing and waving at their victims, who were left exhausted. Tracks of tears streamed down her cheeks from the forced laughter.

Suddenly they each felt a transporter beam tingling around them...They materialised still bound as they were before in the stocks, barefoot, big toes tied, with hands secured behind their backs on the deck of a primitive sailing ship.

A voice exclaimed, "Ah-haar me hearties, sit yer'selves down before the feet of these ticklish wenches and lets see if we can make them tell us where that treasure map be!!!"

Long John Silver! It had to be! They heard his pegleg and walking stick thumpas he strode the deck! The parrot, minus a few tail feathers shuffled on his shoulder! As the shabby six sailors eagerly responded to their captains orders by dragging seats towards the helpless soles before them, the women all reacted in shock. They each screamed and begged not to be tickle-tortured on her feet, but each sailor simply ignored them and set about the systematic tickle-torture of their soles with parrot feathers.

Through tears of laughter they saw the delighted Captain encouraging his sailors in their tickle-torture of each victim...

"Keep at it me hearties!" he cried, "After all, confession is good for the soles..."

Hours later, horny and dripping with sweat the women rested in a break for the Pirates meal. Their soles still tingled from the Pirates tickling as they desperately hoped for rescue...

Suddenly the transport beam glimmered once more.

Next they found they were in a tent and all buried deeply in sand in a single line. Not one of them could move to dig themselves out as the sand was so compressed. Only their heads and their bare feet protruded from the sand. Beautiful rugs hung from the walls of the tent and also had been placed on the ground at their feet. They heard two claps sound from outside and six giggling women who looked like they'd come from a scene the Arabian Nights wandered in and each sat on the mats perilously close to those vulnerable feet. Each pulled feathers off their head dress in a flourish and waved them threateningly close to those terribly ticklish feet.

Crusher, Troy, Admiral N'cheyev, Ambassador Tvarek, Major Kira and Dax each burst into pitiful begging and screaming for mercy their soles and toes quivering terribly.

Suddenly two more handclaps were heard from outside and the feathers each began to ticklingly explore their vulnerable soles. For a few minutes Crusher, Troy, Admiral N'cheyev, Ambassador Tvarek, Major Kira and Dax could beg and giggle until the intensity of the tickling rose to make them more and more ticklish! Also the Arabian women seemed to already know just where to tickle or if they had particularly ticklish feet before them! Finally it was all they could do to gasp for air between furious screams of shrill laughter!!!

As if that wasn't enough, the feathers were dropped at the sound of another dreaded hand clap and the Arabian women proceeded to use their nimble finger-tips and hot mouths to tickle them to further insane laughter.

Hours, maybe days passed as Crusher, Troy, Admiral N'cheyev, Ambassador Tvarek,

Major Kira and Dax passed their time in ticklish servitude. A succession of fiendish Arabian women entered, tickle-tortured and left at he diabolical hand clapping commands.

Suddenly each woman felt the transport beam take them once more as they fade away!

"Oh not again!" Cries Dax her soles wriggling as she fades away!

"No more, no more!!" Begs the Admiral, her soles writhing as the women begin to materialise!

All stop their babbling, stunned to see that they are in the Enterprise hospital, as Crusher's staff efficiently move to comfort them. The next day, they are all relaxing in the Captains ready room, except for the Ambassador who was whisked away by the Cardassians immediately on her arrival, they hear a note of warning enter Picard's voice as he sips his tea (Earl Grey).

"...while its good to have you all back. I think you should all take extra precautions from now on. The enemies of the Federation now know of your special weakness. You'll need to be careful you don't fall into the hands of the Borg, or Q or the Romulans, or Maquis, or the Klingon separatists, or Selar, or..."

(To be continued... By anyone who sees the saga must continue...)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back