• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

I'd probably not do it. I believe in the chaos theory to much. If I met myself and told me what to do.. then maybe things would be crap by now, who knows?

What would you do if your doorbell rang in the middle of the night and when you opened the door you were met by a creepy little girl with seemingly dead eyes?

I'd say sorry you must want the house next door

What would you do if your car could actually do everything the car in Christine could do

I'd smash it to pieces with a sledgehammer.

What would you do if you got into a genuine wrestling match and your opponent tried to make you tap out by tickling your feet?

I would hold on for dear life while enjoying every bit of it before finally tapping out for the satisfaction of the crowd.

What would you do if someone posted an anonymous message in your inbox saying that they will tickle you to death at dawn the following day?

(ONLY for the satisfaction of the crowd? You wouldn't to out cause you couldn't take any more? Lolz, hmmmm... Not sure I entirely believe that :p )

At dawn I would constantly be looking over my shoulder hoping to evade ny ticklish fate!

What would you do if you cried uncle from someone tickling you and they replied "nah, I'm gonna tickle you till you pass out"?

Last edited:
I'd continue to laugh until I passed out

What would you do if the next tickle video you see is of someone you know personally

I'd track them down and tell him "I now a secret, you wanna go somewhere and talk about it? :p

what would you do if a friend tried to sneak up and tickle you but you dodged, causing them to trip ad get tangled in a bunch of ropes with all their spots exposed?

Stare the friend in the eyes with that dirty, satisfied look that says "You know what's coming.."

What would you do if you got an anonymous post card inviting you to a tickle date. No more information would be written except the time and location.

I'd go and be prepared to either be tickled, or punch someone in the face if it's not someone I like!

What would you do, if you received texts stating someone's ticklish spots, and how to best tickle them, but you didn't know who was sending the texts?

I'd pretend to know them and ask where they wanna meet up.

What would you do if someone were ruthlessly tickling you, but as soon as you turned the tables they started whining and saying they give up?

I'd most likely remind the person of his/her ruthlessness and keep on tickling for a while, despite his/her desperate pleas. But it really depends on who this person is. Some people you know can be pushed further than others.

What would you do if you were just about to utter your safe word but instead felt your mouth getting taped shut?

I would probably sound something like this "nononommmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmhmhnhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmn!!!!"

Lolz

What would you do if you were doing weight training, you pulled down the bar and noticed two ticklers with feathers on either side of you cuffed your hands to the bar, grinning evily and waiting for your arms to get tired and lift back up?

Hold my arms down as long as I possibly could

What would you do if you had seen someone being tickled in a pool and noticed you were looking and he said hey buddy come on over here and help me teach her a ticklish lesson

I would sport an evil grin and run over to help out! ;)

What would you do if you were trapped under a couch, (barefoot of course), you called for help, you heard footsteps and then a very coy voice ask "are you ticklish?"

admit yes VERY and do my best to get out before the person could get to my feet

What would you do if you went to the doctors for a injury to your foot and as the doctor examines the injury you suddenly twitched and the dr asks are you ticklish? your answer is yes and the Doctor asks if he/she can tickle your good foot

It depends on who the doctor is. But if it's someone who I felt comfortable with, well.. tickle away! My feet are all yours.

What would you do if someone you absolutely hated tackled you to the ground and began tickling you frantically all over?

I'd groan instead of giving them the satisfaction of hearing me laugh, and curl up as much as I could. Being tickled by someone you don't like is brutal!

What would you do if you were in a wrestling match and, while your opponent was pinning you, he/she kept sneaking in tickles on your neck, ribs and armpits, and kept breaking the pin before you were counted out so that they just kept tickling you?

I'd probably get a bit annoyed after a while, but at the same time hope that someone would join in to tickle my feet as well. I'd also try to tickle my opponent back.

What would you do if someone gave you the complete collection of clips from Tickle Abuse?

I'd put it up for auction and try my best to sell it for a huge amount

What would you do if you had the possibility to live in your idol's life but it means you have to say goodbye to your own life?

Not do it. Sure, my life is not perfect and I'd probably have tons of fun being the idol, but I'd miss too many things and my family too much. I want to be me.

What would you do if Elvis Presley knocked on your door?

Not do it. Sure, my life is not perfect and I'd probably have tons of fun being the idol, but I'd miss too many things and my family too much. I want to be me.

What would you do if Elvis Presley knocked on your door?

Open, the door, walk out past him and say "camble has left the building"

What would you do if your government made tickling illegal?

Move to another country as soon as possible

What would you do if given the option of either Jail or be tickled by every police officer in the town

Let's get the tickling started!

What would you do if all aeroplanes were replaced by airships?

...probably nothing different, other than get to distant places slower.

What would you do if you had super strength?

Use it to my advantage by winning competitions requiring strength and get some money out of it. Other than that I don't know.

What would you do if you could freeze people? (Not as in making them an ice cube)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back