• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

Make people shut up when they're being annoying.

What would you do if you could read minds, and discovered someone was thinking very offensive things about you during a conversation, but gave no outward sign of it?

I would conclude the conversation and never speak to them again thereafter

What would you do if given the opportunity to tickle the person you've always wanted to tickle but had to give up the urge to tickle or be tickled for the rest of your life

Wouldn't tickle the ideal ticklee. What would you do if you had to choose between super-strength or super-speed?

I'd choose super-speed, it'd probably get more in handy in case I was in a hurry etc.

What would you do if you got a letter from the hospital saying your mother isn't really your mother?

Well fuck, I'd probably cry and hope it was some elaborate hoax.

What would you do if you went to the drive ins to see a movie you were desperate to see, but your partner was constantly tempting you with their feet in your lap/letting their shirt ride up exposing their tummy?

Ouf.. I'd not be able to focus on the movie. I'd try now and then, but a tempting pair of feet in my lap would be impossible to resist so.. I'd massage and sneak in some sensual tickles every now and then. Afterwards I would probably be a little annoyed that I couldn't enjoy the movie, but playing with feet of someone who wants me to play with them would be totally worth it. You can always watch the movie again :p

Short answer, haha..

What would you do if you got sucked into your favourite video game?

That would be a hockey game and not sure what I'd do because I'm the only one of the two of us that plays video games :)

What would you do if you I were to ask if you'd like to have a tickle session with me keeping in mind it would be just tickling

I would politely decline.

What would you do if you had a maid who would always "accidentally" tickle you with a feather duster while cleaning up?

I would tie her up and tickle her with a feather then see that she received a nice raise.

What would you do if you were traveling and the only hotel room that was open was known to be haunted?

Check in, maybe the ghosts are nice chaps!

What would you do if you suddenly got a boner/got wet in the middle of an important business meeting and you couldn't stop it?

If I'm sitting down behind a desk I'm not worried about it

What would you do if you were offered a movie role but you had to do your own stunts, and they involved something that you're deathly afraid of (example: spiders, heights)

I'm pretty good at attempting to overcome my fears so I'd definatley give it a try, but if was something absolutley paralysing they'd probably just fire me anyway :p

What would you do if one of your close friends became famous through appearing on a tv show?

Congratulate them.

What would you do if you were driving down a steep hill and found out you had no brakes?

I'm pretty good at attempting to overcome my fears so I'd definatley give it a try, but if was something absolutley paralysing they'd probably just fire me anyway :p

What would you do if one of your close friends became famous through appearing on a tv show?

That's happened to two people that I know, and the answer is nothing, they don't like being treated differently, and I refuse to be a part of the people that annoy them

^^ hit the e brake, and if that doesn't work, hopefully I hit something with some give.

What if you were tickled for information? Could you hold out once the ler found your worst spot?

Depends on which information, but for some time, sure. If they kept at it (my feet or groin) long enough I'd certainly crack though.

What would you do in the same situation if you had just given the information up and the information was a secret from your best friend that you swore never ever to give up?

I would feel bad but explain to my friend that it was under torture that I gave it up.

What would you do if a friend found out you were ticklish and went to town on your worst spot, but when you turned the tables on him/her they whined about how unfair it is?

It's happened, and she decided to complain for about an hour, and to this day still brings it up, she's learned not to tickle me since then though, lol

What if you were offered offered to tickle a persons feet sight unseen, but you be paid $100 plus travel expenses

I'd pay THEM 100 dollars to tickle the strangers feet! :p

What would you do if I gleefully led you to a pair of stocks but when I was about to trap your bare feet in them, I stumbled and accidently ended up trapped in them my self, looked at you and said "oh c'mon! You have to let me out! And started panicking and fidgeting in frustration?

No offense but I'm not into tickling guys at all,,so I give you the choice of letting you out and we both go on our way, or I leave you there for someone else to find you and see if you have different luck

What if you never got to be a part of a session again?

None taken.

I would cry and cry until there's no more tears to cry.

What if my previous situation happened but it wasn't me it was a lady friend? (or if the person responding doesn't mind tickling guys, its me.

In that case I'd crack my knuckles and dig into her soles, and maybe get a nibble, lol

What if your two favorite pro Lers were the ones that found you and you had to choose one of them to tickle you, who are those two, and which one do you choose?

I would beg and plead an finally chose the one who would go easiest on me. :p

What if you were in that situation and had to choose between being double teamed for one hour or solo'd for two hours?

Double teamed for one hour sounds great!

What would you do if you were in charge of the TMF?

Undo literally everything that Nobama has done

What would you do if you lost your job today?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back