• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Semi-Clean Tickler Here.

First off...

Welcome to the forum, and I applaud you for taking a stand, and sticking up for just playful tickling. Who says that tickling HAS to go further than just giggling fun? :p
And...
I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that most guys see tickling as sexual, which has generally put me off giving 'sessions' a try.
YES.

Hey...

I'm of the playful mindset too....don't really like the idea of being tied up and tortured! Its good to know there are some others around :) I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that most guys see tickling as sexual, which has generally put me off giving 'sessions' a try.

Thanks for saying that. sometimes, folks just need something to lighten their moods. I think tickling can and does work in that sence.

welcome to the site... All of my tickling would be considered playful... I mean it can be sexual too depending on who I'm tickling, but it's always playful. I'm not one of those people that ties people up and tickles them, and I don't tickle people naked.. I actually prefer them to be wearing clothes, minimal clothes maybe but still clothes lol.. but tickling is always playful... :)

wow this is exactly what i was gonna say

:welcome:

Welcome btw! I agree that the fetish does become annoying because whenever it comes up it instantly comes to your mind as a fetish thing and not just harmless, fun tickling (i also have a navel fetish which does get in the way a lot). You gotta do with what you have, hope to see you around though :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLkb_kJZJKY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLkb_kJZJKY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you all for your kind words. I hope to hear more soon and to all my fellow fun ticklers ouut there, get your friends into a tickle fight. Tis' good for ya! ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back