• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Semi-Clean Tickler Here.

As my name might suggest, I'm into the the more clean, fun, playful side of tickling. It's true that while i do have a tickle fetish, I think tickling can be playful as well as sexual. It isn't impossible to balance both sides out. (i'm not really into some of the r rated stuff on this site though. :p)

The point is, laughter heals. It's health benefits are numerous. Whether it's to cheer someone up, goof around or just make someone give a proper smile, tickling is more than just a sex thing.

There are times where i wish i didn't have the fetish at all. Where i wish tickling was considered harmless fun by all. But then i think, as long as i keep things balanced, i'll never have to worry.

To those who believe the same, it's you i want to talk to.

This smiley sums up what i've just said, in a nut shell.

:cheeruptickle:

There are times where i wish i didn't have the fetish at all. Where i wish tickling was considered harmless fun by all.

I hear you. It can make things problematic at times. :doh:

But anyway, glad you made it here. :) There are quite a few people on this forum who are into the more playful aspect of the fetish, so you're not alone one bit. :D

Happy posting! :bubbleheart:

I hear you. It can make things problematic at times. :doh:

But anyway, glad you made it here. :) There are quite a few people on this forum who are into the more playful aspect of the fetish, so you're not alone one bit. :D

Happy posting! :bubbleheart:

Thanks for the welcome. :bubbleheart: There was a time where i wouldn't have cared about a character in a tickle story getting tickle tortured. (see sonja's tickle torture.) But due to things i can't explain, i now do. And it's now slightly hard to enjoy them.

Anyway, you try telling me you haven't tried to get a sad friend laughing using a good ol' tickle! XD

I'm shure some might call it naive, but let them keep talking. It's the people who call us sick that are in the wrong. :chill:

As my name might suggest, I'm into the the more clean, fun, playful side of tickling. It's true that while i do have a tickle fetish, I think tickling can be playful as well as sexual. It isn't impossible to balance both sides out. (i'm not really into some of the r rated stuff on this site though. :p)

The point is, laughter heals. It's health benefits are numerous. Whether it's to cheer someone up, goof around or just make someone give a proper smile, tickling is more than just a sex thing.

There are times where i wish i didn't have the fetish at all. Where i wish tickling was considered harmless fun by all. But then i think, as long as i keep things balanced, i'll never have to worry.

To those who believe the same, it's you i want to talk to.

This smiley sums up what i've just said, in a nut shell.

:cheeruptickle:

welcome to the forum!

i agree with you that tickling can be both playful as well as sexual. i enjoy both very much. one of the things that is most important for me with tickling is laughing and enjoying myself because it does heal. it's hard to be depressed when you're getting tickled regularly :)

hopefully you'll take what you like and leave the rest. there's something for everyone here.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to posting with you and as Amanda said, you'll see that you're not alone around here. :)

I'm among those for whom playful tickling has become weird and uncomfortable.

I hated tickling until it became a fetish though, so no big loss there, I say. :D

I ued to be into tickle torture aswell, but i read a couple of stories that changed the way i saw it.

one of them is one on writing.com called pokemon girl character tickling, a sort of create your own adventure story where you play a pokemon trainer with a tickle phobia.

One of the chapters (http://www.writing.com/main/interact/cid/547825) involves you tickle torturing may because she tickled you to try and cure your phobia.

Now, i'm not shure if the writer of that chapter was implying that your character was trying to give may the same phobia, (you tell me.) but the way it's writen makes it seem that way.

You reach your own verdict.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Non-Sex-tickler, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

welcome to the site... All of my tickling would be considered playful... I mean it can be sexual too depending on who I'm tickling, but it's always playful. I'm not one of those people that ties people up and tickles them, and I don't tickle people naked.. I actually prefer them to be wearing clothes, minimal clothes maybe but still clothes lol.. but tickling is always playful... :)

welcome to the site... All of my tickling would be considered playful... I mean it can be sexual too depending on who I'm tickling, but it's always playful. I'm not one of those people that ties people up and tickles them, and I don't tickle people naked.. I actually prefer them to be wearing clothes, minimal clothes maybe but still clothes lol.. but tickling is always playful... :)

like bikini's! hehe

Anouther thing i'd like to know is what ever happend to the user penmasterrule. I heard he left deviantart and this site for reasons of bigotry.

Welcome to the forum. Indeed, there is something here for everyone. As for Tic-Fic that's more...hardcore, hopefully you'll find something more to your liking. If not, it'd be awesome if you wrote something. :)

Hello and welcome. I like the purely playful side of tickling too, especially when there's no attraction...but even if there is attraction the playful side of it is fun. Have fun!

Finally someone who has the same beliefs as me -huggles- I"m not sure who's newer, you or me, but welcome aboard all the same.

Finally someone who has the same beliefs as me -huggles- I"m not sure who's newer, you or me, but welcome aboard all the same.

:aww: Thanks for the hugs. I'm glad i'm not alone here. I think tickle torture can be good in it's own way, (I.E. to keep trouble makers in line.) but i'm the playful type and proud of it.

I think you'll find many like-minded people here :) Even for those of us for whom tickling can be a major turn on, it can be just fun and playful, too, given the right people and circumstances :)

Welcome to the forum, and have fun!! :)

Hey...

I'm of the playful mindset too....don't really like the idea of being tied up and tortured! Its good to know there are some others around :) I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that most guys see tickling as sexual, which has generally put me off giving 'sessions' a try.

At last I see a few people that share my thoughts, I enjoy tickling on all levels! If I'm with someone special then yes it will be a sexual thing but I could happily tickle a womans feet just to make her smile and it wouldn't lead to anything sexual! I simply like to tickle! Good to see you all here!:upsidedow

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back