Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

7/31/2014

Visit Sole Mates for a variety of tickling videos! Details below.

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

New from MTJ

Nesse
Legends #1

Click here
7/15/14

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Thread: Ticklish Aunt

Ticklish Aunt w/pic

mmm
    Last edited by pimpfoot; 07-07-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Cool story -- I have a ticklish aunt. I remember as a kid the first time I had the guts to tickle her feet. She thought I was being silly but I got her to laugh her head off and it was fun as hell

Blog Entries
    I have two aunts. I tickled both of them on their bare feet when I was in my early teens, and one aunt was in her mid 30s, and the other in her early 40s. The older aunt had mega ticklish feet, and would go ballistic if anyone even touched her feet. In fact, I once asked her if her ex husband, or the man she lived with for many years, had ever tickled her, and she said no.

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch
    My Beloved Mom.. January 19, 1938-April 4, 2012.

Rest In Peace. I Love You Forever. You Were The Greatest Gift That God Has Ever Given Me.

December 30, 2013. Mitch Passed His Insurance Agent Exam:
    Jim Gardner, And WPVI-TV, Philadelphia: I Love Your Newscast. Thanks To Jeff, I Still Watch Online.

Yea I actually got to practice on her feet a few more times. I actually think she enjoys having her feet given attention and light tickled. One of times i was really just playing with her feet. She has the best reactions, and never said anything. I'm gonna tickle her on purpose one day and see what happens

Go for it pimpfoot. My aunt was cool like that also. No matter how many times I'd tickle her feet -- she wouldn't get mad and she never said anything to get me in trouble. :-)

My aunt was my first indulgence into my stocking foot fetish when I was 11, as she loves having her feet tickled and massaged. Since then, I've always had a soft spot for aunt tickling stories. Good luck, pimpfoot!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

massage

mmm
    Last edited by pimpfoot; 07-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.

It is curious that some people is more ticklish on one foot that in the other one! =)
    Special Trained Agent 007
    License to tickle

Not really 007 -- depnds on how sensitive the nerves are

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpfoot View Post
    I was at my aunts house again one day and we were jus watching movies and i asked could i give her a massage, she eventually agreed even though shew was tired. So she laid down on this mattress she had on the floor face down, wearing a black long sleeve shirt, blue jeans and her house slippers which only exposed her heel. I started massaging her back and worked my way down to her feet. I was eager to get to those feet again. I slipped off he first one and she wiggled her toes, then i grabbed some lotion and just started rubbing it in on her sole. She told me a story of a guy she used to date that rubbed her feet all the time and she used to love it. So i knew she was enjoying this. I went in between each toe, which i could tell was ticklish as she moved her foot around. I took my thumb and dragged it down the middle of the sole, she started giggling, "boy cut it out, you know I'm ticklish hahahahaha" Sorry I replied. Then I did again and again. She just laughed this time. Now the other foot has always been more ticklish. So i pulled off the slipper and did all the same stuff, took my thumb and drew a circle mid arch drove her crazy. Foot was kicking, toes wiggling, she said, "uh uh no not that foot, its worse! Oh really?, I said. Then I got bold and took my fingers and just dug them into both soles. To my surprise she layed there and took it. Finally she said "ok enough massaging my feet, I'm too ticklish, and yo keep tickling me." So i rubbed her back a little more and that was it. I love my aunt.

i have never come across someone with a more ticklish foot!

The art of Jiu-Jitsu and a tickle fetish are a deadly mix!

pic of ticklish feet

her very ticklish feet. the best reactions
    Last edited by pimpfoot; 07-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.

I wouldn't mind dancing my fingers across them

Great feet. I couldn't resist them either if I were you