• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to all this.

cloudyday28

I think that I have always been into tickling, just afraid to say it. Especially with my family and background. I'm a bit long in the tooth for a new life. I'm over 40, but take care of myself. Fantasy? To be kidnapped by a group of women and kept as their tickle slave. Or, to have one of my own. There, I said it. Now I can breathe. Believe me when I say that this is scary for me. I have been kept in a virtual prison for most of my life. I hope that I'm not too old to be accepted here. I really have no real experience at this. Thanks for at least listening.

Welcome to the TMF, cloudyday28, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

You are most certainly not too old to be accepted here. I'm 60 and I know that I'm far from the oldest member.

I've always wanted to be kidnapped by a women's basketball team, kept as their tickle slave, and also forced to lick all of their bare feet. :couch:

I think that I have always been into tickling, just afraid to say it. Especially with my family and background. I'm a bit long in the tooth for a new life. I'm over 40, but take care of myself. Fantasy? To be kidnapped by a group of women and kept as their tickle slave. Or, to have one of my own. There, I said it. Now I can breathe. Believe me when I say that this is scary for me. I have been kept in a virtual prison for most of my life. I hope that I'm not too old to be accepted here. I really have no real experience at this. Thanks for at least listening.

Hello and welcome. Virtual prison?

It is Great to meet you! :)
I'm sure you will have lots of fun meeting all the poeple on the TMF. It is a very open-minded and friendly forum. I believe the Sun will come out for you here and the virtual prison will be no more. :twohugs:

P.S. Consolation prize.....I'm not quite over 40 yet but I am gaining on it pretty quickly.

P.S.S. Don't know why (not a bad thing) but when I saw your screen name it reminded me of Karen Carpenter and "Rainy Day Mondays".

By virtual prison, I mean being raised in a very strict christian household that later converted to a Mormon household. I was married to a Mormon who used to doctrine for his convenience. He was really very sexually and physically abusive and I did not DARE tell him or anyone about my fetish. It's amazing that I can even tell anyone here. If it were face to face, I couldn't. Thanks for accepting me.

I bid you welcome to the greatest community on the World Wide Web.

hello may name is Alexandre and am from Rio de Janeiro

im new to this whole TMF thing but have been interested in tickling for quite a while.
I am only 19 and hoping that this could be a good age to try and get into it more habitually. jaja, the most tickling i haveever done have been small playful tickles with friends or girlfriends. I would like to have a good first tickling experience, whether it be a ler or a lee (preferably a ler =P)

any advice on how i can do well here please let me know

obrigado, alexandre ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back